Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning CASE (12x3.25oz)

by Cavenders

Cavenders seasoning is as distinctive in the foods of today as those prepared for the feasts of the ancient Greeks. A perfectly prepared blend of 13 ingredients this seasoning is excellent on steaks chops roasts meat loaf chicken fish turkey hamburgers...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning CASE (12x3.25oz)!
5 months agoEucha, OK
This is good in French fries, meats, salads anything you name it this makes it great. I grew up with my dad using this. Now it's a staple in my home with my kiddos. A family tradition!
4 months agoCincinnati, OH
this is my favorite seasoning of all time and it's freaking me out because I cannot find it at Kroger in the large sizes anymore. It's been probably six months since I've seen it so I resorted to buying on Amazon. The flavor is amazing on lamb and all kind of vegetables. It's literally the only seasoning I use on veggies anymore
3 months agoBLACK ROCK, AR
This is our families GoTo. Best general seasoning to keep at home, work and to take camping. It can be used alone or mixed with your own blend. Perfect for that extra flavor.