Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning - 8 oz uploaded by Ashlie B.

BY CAVENDERS #68 in Spices

Cavender's: All Purpose Greek Seasoning, 8 oz: A tantalizing taste treat An ancient Greek formula Fat and Trans Fat Free see more...

Buy on Target*
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
My brother in law has gotten me addicted to this stuff! I love fried pork chops and some people like to bread them. I do not like for them to be breaded however. So he told me to try this on my fried or grilled chops and I am so glad I did!. I love the flavor it gives and how that I have yet to find a way for you to use too much if it. You should absolutely try this stuff!!!!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
This seasoning is amazing! I use it when I make Avocado Toast since it gives the perfect amount of seasoning and tastes fantastic on the avocado! Add some seeds and it makes a perfect breakfast or snack! My kids and I love it!!
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
My favorite seasoning! I accidently tried this on vacation a couple of years ago. I was making popcorn and the condo we were staying out didn't have the seasoning I usually used so I grabbed Cavender's. So glad I did! I had my mother in law and hubby fall in love with it too that night! It's the only seasoning we eat on our popcorn now. The taste is unlike no other and we use it on everything now! I will not eat popcorn without it! I even keep a 3 1/4 oz bottle of it in my desk at work! lol
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Cavender's Greek Seasoning is so great.  My husband and I add it to all sorts of things when we are cooking from chicken and other meats to vegetables and casseroles.  It gives it a great taste and is not real salty.  I would definitely recommend adding this to your spice cabinet.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Our family really enjoys this seasoning on french fries, eggs, and other miscellaneous foods. We actually found this seasoning in my father in law's pantry, so I unfortunately am unaware of where to purchase more.
Ashley K.
Definitely my go to seasoning for just about anything I cook. Great flavor and seldom any other seasoning is needed. Good salt balance to it. You can find it in the seasoning section at just about any retailer.
Ellen H.
I really like this! It doesn't have as much mint as a lot of other versions of Greek seasoning, that makes it easier to use with a lot of dishes that you wouldn't normally think about using Greek seasoning. I make a Greek salad and always sprinkle this on top for an extra kick of flavor. I've also used this with rice in my rice cooker, and of course on lamb. It's so good, it might even take the place of your tried and true Italian seasoning in a lot of dishes.
Patricia A.
Los Banos, CA
Wow! This is the best Greek seasoning on the market. I tried making my own Greek seasoning for gyros, suvlaki and other great Greek dishes, however it always failed. Per coincidence I stumbled across this lovely blend of seasoning. Now, my Greek dishes are outstanding. I also use this with olive oil to coat my pita bread before I fry it in the pan to give it a nice crispy outer layer. This product always has a place in my home.
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I use this on everything! It pairs well with anything you are seasoning. I have to have it in my cabinet at all times. It's not very salty at all but has the perfect amount of whatever is in it to give you a great flavor. Will buy over and over again!
Ashlie B.
Sioux City, IA
Must have in the kitchen! love this seasoning, I add this to just about everything. My favorite things seasoned with this have to be pork and potatoes! If you haven't tried it you need to pick up a bottle asap. I always have a back up!
Angela S.
I didn't even know they made other seasonings! I love the Greek seasoning so I would probably like the others!
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
I love the cave sets Greek seasoning. Does anyone like another cave sets product to cook with?