Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning - 8 oz uploaded by Ashlie B.

BY CAVENDERS #81 in Spices

Cavender's: All Purpose Greek Seasoning, 8 oz: A tantalizing taste treat An ancient Greek formula Fat and Trans Fat Free see more...

Buy on Target*
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is amazing! I use it when I make Avocado Toast since it gives the perfect amount of seasoning and tastes fantastic on the avocado! Add some seeds and it makes a perfect breakfast or snack! My kids and I love it!!
Ashley K.
Definitely my go to seasoning for just about anything I cook. Great flavor and seldom any other seasoning is needed. Good salt balance to it. You can find it in the seasoning section at just about any retailer.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite seasoning! I accidently tried this on vacation a couple of years ago. I was making popcorn and the condo we were staying out didn't have the seasoning I usually used so I grabbed Cavender's. So glad I did! I had my mother in law and hubby fall in love with it too that night! It's the only seasoning we eat on our popcorn now. The taste is unlike no other and we use it on everything now! I will not eat popcorn without it! I even keep a 3 1/4 oz bottle of it in my desk at work! lol
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
Cavender's Greek Seasoning is so great.  My husband and I add it to all sorts of things when we are cooking from chicken and other meats to vegetables and casseroles.  It gives it a great taste and is not real salty.  I would definitely recommend adding this to your spice cabinet.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Our family really enjoys this seasoning on french fries, eggs, and other miscellaneous foods. We actually found this seasoning in my father in law's pantry, so I unfortunately am unaware of where to purchase more.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR
This is my go to seasoning and works great. It has such a great flavor and is a good value for the amount in the bottle.
Susan S.
Foodie Expert
We used this on pork lion and grilled it great spice one that has been in my spice rack as a must
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I just tried the Cavendish All Purpose Greek Seasoning. I had it on pork chops. It tasted great and went well with the pork.
Angela S.
Love! Love! Love! Luke my dad says you could put Cavenders on a rusty bumper and it would make it taste good lol
Amanda  G.
Rogers, AR
Favorite seasoning ever! I use this on everything. It's a great seasoning to use for chicken, pork, or beef! I always make sure to have plenty on hand.
Angela S.
I didn't even know they made other seasonings! I love the Greek seasoning so I would probably like the others!
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the cave sets Greek seasoning. Does anyone like another cave sets product to cook with?