Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning - 8 oz uploaded by Ashlie B.

BY CAVENDERS

Cavender's: All Purpose Greek Seasoning, 8 oz: A tantalizing taste treat An ancient Greek formula Fat and Trans Fat Free see more...

Buy on Target
Kara P.
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I use this on everything! It pairs well with anything you are seasoning. I have to have it in my cabinet at all times. It's not very salty at all but has the perfect amount of whatever is in it to give you a great flavor. Will buy over and over again!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This is a new seasoning for me. It's not my go to but when I am feeling something different I reach for it! I like to mix it up in my breadcrumbs for breaded chicken! Pretty good, I would repurchase!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
This is a really great season salt to use. When I season my meats, I always put it on my food really good but not way too much. This goes great along with Creole seasoning salt.
Dymond L.
Dymond L.
Love love love this product such goof flavoring for my meat. My family comes over and do gar two of my family members have brought this
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
Foodie Expert
My father and I put this seasoning on everything! Its a regular staple just like salt or pepper at all of our meals.
emily w.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
I put this on everything! It's definitely my favorite spice. My favorite thing to use it on is frozen pizza!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Foodie Expert
I use this on just about every meat and even some pastas. It just makes everything taste great!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite seasoning! I accidently tried this on vacation a couple of years ago. I was making popcorn and the condo we were staying out didn't have the seasoning I usually used so I grabbed Cavender's. So glad I did! I had my mother in law and hubby fall in love with it too that night! It's the only seasoning we eat on our popcorn now. The taste is unlike no other and we use it on everything now! I will not eat popcorn without it! I even keep a 3 1/4 oz bottle of it in my desk at work! lol
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
Cavender's Greek Seasoning is so great.  My husband and I add it to all sorts of things when we are cooking from chicken and other meats to vegetables and casseroles.  It gives it a great taste and is not real salty.  I would definitely recommend adding this to your spice cabinet.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Our family really enjoys this seasoning on french fries, eggs, and other miscellaneous foods. We actually found this seasoning in my father in law's pantry, so I unfortunately am unaware of where to purchase more.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I didn't even know they made other seasonings! I love the Greek seasoning so I would probably like the others!
Devon A.
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the cave sets Greek seasoning. Does anyone like another cave sets product to cook with?