BY CAUSE FOR PAWS UTAH/CFPU RESCUE ARMY

Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is a great organization for animals who deserve it most. Animals are innocent and vulnerable creatures. They are mistreated all of the time. Organizations like this one are crucial to help keep animals alive and well.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
i love this organazation so much. i love that it helps animals. it fives them a second chance at life. i support it because i love animals, but i can't adopt all the animals in the animal shelter.
laura b.
Heard nothing but good things about thus charity. Although I'm not super familiar with it I can definitely see the positive affect it has on the people that talk about it. I'd like to learn more.
Yineidy B.
It is a good organization that helps animals,
It gives them a second chance to abandoned animals, care for and feed.
They are a good example to follow by demonstrating that animals are human beings like us and that everyone has the opportunity to live and be loved. thanks for such beautiful work
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I am definitely all for charities that help animals I am a huge animal lover my husband cut me off at 4 dogs and a cat I would have a house full if I could but I can only afford so many and then there it that cut off point, great organization!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
Cause for Paws Utah/CFPU Rescue Army is a group that saves animals and that is a great thing to do! I just learned of this recently from a friend but we are trying to help them in their mission!
KC F.
I LOVE what they do and I could not be more appreciative of the work they have done to help and save all of the animals they have saved. I support any organization that helps animals.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Any group that saves animals and allows them to have a second opportunity at life is wonderful in my eyes! Only just heard of them, but already love what they do!
greidy p.
I am a huge animal lover my husband cut me off at 2 dogs and a cat I would have a house full if I could but I can only afford so many and then there it that cut off point, great organization!
Lindsey K.
Berkey, OH
Badge badge badges badge
Paige J.
camden nsw
How can I get involved?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this a rescue organization for animals?
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
What are they about
Madeline M.
What is this organization for??