BY CAULIPOWER

CAULIPOWER pizza has real cauliflower in the crust. CAULIPOWER is delicious, nutritious, and also just happens to have 50% less sugar than leading gluten-free pizzas. So eat your veggies. And by that we mean, enjoy your pizza! From the Manufacturer CAULIPOWER Products CAULIPOWER frozen pizzas are made with real cauliflower and are naturally gluten-free, meaning they can be enjoyed by just about everyone. Our ready-to-cook pizzas (Three Cheese, Veggie, and Margherita) and our plain cauliflower crust have less than half the sugar of leading gluten-free pizzas, are lower in calories, sugar and fat, and are naturally nutrient-rich. There’s a reason CAULIPOWER is the #1 gluten free pizza in the country! Why Cauliflower? The short answer is OMG, cauliflower is awesome! But chances are, you’re hungry (sorry) for more info than that. The longer version is that cauliflower delivers some heavy-hitting nutrients. It’s full of antioxidants like vitamin C and manganese, and even has phytonutrients, vitamin K, and omega-3. In other words, cauliflower brings a lot to the table. Which is why we called ourselves CAULIPOWER. See what we did there? Three Cheese Mouth-watering mix of mozzarella, white cheddar and parmesan atop our special blend of spices, extra-virgin olive oil, and garlic that make up our zesty signature sauce. Three+ reasons to say yes, yes, yes to our Three-Cheese Pizza. Veggie Ripe red, yellow and green peppers top a thick bed of melty mozzarella cheese and rich, savory sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and spices. Margherita Our take on the classic Margherita pizza. Freshly diced vine-ripened tomatoes atop a generous helping of mozzarella cheese, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and spices combined to make Margherita pizza perfection. Pizza. Your Favorite Vegetable. IT'S BETTER! Our pizza crust is naturally gluten-free, and lower in calories, carbs, fats and sugar. The CAULIPOWER products are created for anyone who isn't willing to sacrifice taste. About the Startup Describe your product in 3 words. Cauliflower Pizza Crust How did you come up with the idea for this product? As the mom of two boys with Celiac - an autoimmune disease leaving their bodies unable to process gluten - I tried desperately to find nutritious, gluten-free options that weren’t filled with fat, sugar, salt and calories. Frustrated, I turned to a like-minded community of healthy hackers and stumbled upon recipes (lots of them) for cauliflower crust pizza. My creation tasted just fine, but it looked awful, my kitchen was a disaster and I had spent 90 minutes I didn’t have making a pizza crust! I figured I probably wasn’t alone and, so, left my job to create CAULIPOWER. What makes your product special? While CAULIPOWER is a healthy meal solution for families, it can also be ideal for consumers that require to eat gluten-free. It's designed to be lower in sodium, calories and sugar than traditional frozen pizzas. And of course, it's made from cauliflower! What has been the best part of your startup experience? Creating these products for and with my sons. I tested CAULIPOWER with my focus group of two outspoken young boys (the ultimate test for pizza) and it passed with flying colors. Now that’s a powerful recipe – CAULIPOWERful.

4-pack of our naturally delicious Margherita CAULIPOWER pizzas; Freshly diced vine-ripened tomatoes atop a generous helping of mozzarella cheese, olive oil, garlic and spices combined to make Margherita pizza perfection. All on a cauliflower-based crust!; CAULIPOWER pizza has real cauliflower in the crust. Delicious, nutritious, and gluten-free (50% less sugar than the leading gluten-free pizzas). So eat your veggies. By that we mean, enjoy your pizza!; #1 on "Eat This, Not That" 100 Healthiest Foods of 2017; Naturally gluten free and vitamin-rich; Our frozen pizzas are shipped to you on you dry ice via 2-day or faster shipping, ensuring they are frozen and fresh when they reach your doorstep.

Buy on Amazon
Vernita S.
Atlanta
This is a great alternative for real pizza if you want to cut a few calories. The taste is good, but please know that it does not taste like regular pizza. The crust is thin and taste a little weird at first to where you have to get use to the taste. Also, not enough sauce on the pizza making it a little drying. You can find this pizza at Walmart as well, which is great. The price is a little more expensive than other frozen pizza. I personally will probably not repurchase, because I was comparing calories to thin crust frozen 1 cheese pizza and it was not that much of a significant difference for me to sacrifice taste.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
This product is seriously so amazing!  I assumed for 330cals for half the pizza that it would be tiny, but it's actually a pretty big portion!  I prefer the Margherita pizza over the regular cheese, as I like the tartness the tomatoes give.  I could seriously eat one of these every day.  I got it at my local grocery store.  The price is a little high ($9 per pizza), but if you're looking to splurge on some "junk food" this healthy alternative is a life saver!
Alyssa H.
Frisco
CAULIPOWER Margherita Cauliflower Crust Pizzas, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lower Carb (4 Pack) This is SO good! It tastes like real pizza, for a fraction of the carbs and calories! I could eat them every day!
chelsea s.
Texas
The BEST alternative to pizza! I love keeping this on hand for lazy dinner nights. Its quick, easy, delicous, and much healthier than ordering a pizza.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
Such a great gluten free and low calorie substitute! Half the pizza is only 330 calories and tastes just like regular margherita pizza!
Amanda H.
New City, NY
Okay so I loveeee cauliflower pizza. However, I think that this one is way overpriced for its size and quality. Yes, it was good but not sure if I’d buy it again. It didn’t get as crispy as I wanted it to in the oven and after eating 2 pieces I was still hungry. 3/5.
Ashley B.
Lake Hopatcong
This is hands down the BEST frozen pizza I’ve ever had. I was house/dog sitting this past week and the homeowners left these for me... I cleaned out the freezer and even went out to buy more! The margherita is great and I also love the pepperoni! The crust gets crispy in the oven and you cannot tell it has cauliflower. I’ve had many cauliflower crusts similar to this one and did not enjoy them. This one is amazing!