Cauliflower Organic uploaded by Cassie B.Cauliflower Organic uploaded by Lorraine B.Cauliflower Organic uploaded by Adya A.

BY USDA PRODUCE #23 in Vegetables

Adya A.
East Greenbush
Cauliflower which is called GOBI in hindi language. I bought this in walmart. As this receipes main ingredient is cauliflower and other vegetables like carrots, green onions, Chillies, ginger, garlic, capsicum onions are used in making this receipe which are really healthy. So I recommend this receipe to people who are not allergetic any of those veggies and

other ingredients are : all purpose flour, corn flour, Soya sauce, salt, black salt, ajino moto, chilli powder, pepper powder, tamato ketchup, venigar, sugar.
jacqueline t.
I love love love cauliflower! I can eat them everyday in a variety of ways, like cauliflower rice fried with eggs, or as stir fry, or boiled in a little bone broth and pureed to make mash potatoes.  Belonging to the cruciferous family, they are supposed to be good for preventing cancer.  But I stop myself from eating them everyday due to the nitrates from cruciferous vegetables but if not, I would eat them everyday.  Good for the skin, health and figure!
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
Cauliflower is such a great source of vegetables to add to your meal. There’s many ways to prepare them and bland enough to eat alone or add flavor too. I chose to make them mashed in correspondence with white beans, cornmeal, and cheddar cheese for a healthy choice besides mashed potatoes. Yum!
Christina H.
Okay I use cauliflower to make my crust for pizza and tortillas. I am not a fan of cauliflower but when you rice it and add seasoning it comes alive and is so versatile. Do be scared add your favorite Italian seasonings and garlic to make your crust.
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable. My favorite way of eating them is by making cauliflower wings out of them. You cut them up into bite sized pieces. Coat in a batter and bake for 25 min. Take out and coat in favorite sauce
Triniece I.
HENRYETTA
We have started a low/no carb diet in my home and cauliflower had saved me a ton! We were eating a ton if rice dishes. Find a recipe for cauliflower rice...you just gate the head with a cheese greater and try to avoid as much stem as possible. It can be baked steamed or microwaved to the desired texture.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Picked and sold fresh, hasn't been sitting around forever. Buy good local product! My family enjoys greatly!
Lorraine B.
Healthy cauliflower base pizza, no carbs just quark,raw blitzed cauliflower and eggs. Added spices and cooked either as pizza or changed spices to make it as garlic bread style by adding garlic salt and dried coriander herb. Both super yummy, but the garlic bread style my favourite.
If want full recipe just ask.
Nishtha G.
Cauliflower is known as GOBHI in India. Cauliflower is a heart healthy vegetable , rich in calcium and minerals, lowers the cholesterol level. I make a lot of dishes with this like Aloo Gobhi, Matar Gobhi, korma also use this in making mix veg and many more.. I love the taste!!!
Victoria B.
So many uses for cauliflower. I use it instead of potatoes in all my recipes. Love it mashed and roasted and any other way you can do it. Would recommend cauliflower to people looking to cut back carbs!