Cauliflower Organic uploaded by Cassie B.Cauliflower Organic uploaded by Lorraine B.Cauliflower Organic uploaded by Adya A.

BY USDA PRODUCE

Adya A.
East Greenbush
Cauliflower which is called GOBI in hindi language. I bought this in walmart. As this receipes main ingredient is cauliflower and other vegetables like carrots, green onions, Chillies, ginger, garlic, capsicum onions are used in making this receipe which are really healthy. So I recommend this receipe to people who are not allergetic any of those veggies and

other ingredients are : all purpose flour, corn flour, Soya sauce, salt, black salt, ajino moto, chilli powder, pepper powder, tamato ketchup, venigar, sugar.
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
Cauliflower is such a great source of vegetables to add to your meal. There’s many ways to prepare them and bland enough to eat alone or add flavor too. I chose to make them mashed in correspondence with white beans, cornmeal, and cheddar cheese for a healthy choice besides mashed potatoes. Yum!
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable. My favorite way of eating them is by making cauliflower wings out of them. You cut them up into bite sized pieces. Coat in a batter and bake for 25 min. Take out and coat in favorite sauce
Christina H.
Okay I use cauliflower to make my crust for pizza and tortillas. I am not a fan of cauliflower but when you rice it and add seasoning it comes alive and is so versatile. Do be scared add your favorite Italian seasonings and garlic to make your crust.
Triniece I.
HENRYETTA
We have started a low/no carb diet in my home and cauliflower had saved me a ton! We were eating a ton if rice dishes. Find a recipe for cauliflower rice...you just gate the head with a cheese greater and try to avoid as much stem as possible. It can be baked steamed or microwaved to the desired texture.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Picked and sold fresh, hasn't been sitting around forever. Buy good local product! My family enjoys greatly!
Lorraine B.
Healthy cauliflower base pizza, no carbs just quark,raw blitzed cauliflower and eggs. Added spices and cooked either as pizza or changed spices to make it as garlic bread style by adding garlic salt and dried coriander herb. Both super yummy, but the garlic bread style my favourite.
If want full recipe just ask.
Victoria B.
So many uses for cauliflower. I use it instead of potatoes in all my recipes. Love it mashed and roasted and any other way you can do it. Would recommend cauliflower to people looking to cut back carbs!
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
This is a staple at my dinner table on thanksgiving and Christmas. It dosnt necessarily have to be organic, but its a added bonus. I love this steamed and served with cheese sauce to drizzle on top. Absoluelt delicious and a must have at the dinner table.

**This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**