BY CAUDALIE

A crème that intensely moisturizes dehydrated and sensitive skin. This natural formula deeply hydrates all skin types, even the hypersensitive ones. It instantly moisturizes, softens and soothes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Packed with Caudalie's famous grape seed polyphenols, these powerful antioxidants stimulate microcirculation and help skin to maintain hydration. Chamomile enriches this quick-acting formula to soothe and calm the skin. Next generation peptides provide desensitizing and painkilling effects.

• Good for combination skin?2 Answers
  • Anyone have success with this product in reducing facial redness?2 Answers
  • Okay those with oily combo skin. What is your go to skin product....1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that works for me, I have combination skin and I always have to stick to gel moisturizers but I wanted to try something new." in 1 review
  • "This works great!" in 1 review
  • "Caudalie vinosource moisturizing sorbet is my all time face moisturizer it makes your face feel like silk very light moisturizer and smooth texture and it absorbs quickly, definitely recommend specially for sensitive skin." in 1 review
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have 3 months using this cream of CAUDALÍE and it seems fabulous, I apply it twice a day and I have seen results in the short term. The spots I had on my cheeks caused by the sun have cleared up a lot and they are hardly noticeable. Caudalie Vinosource Quenching SorbetCaudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Csudalie is my new favorite skincare line i have been lucky enougj to recently receive some of there products in the skinstore 12 days advant calander. I am on tbe hunt for any good deals right now so please let me know if ypu come across any.
Feleshka M.
McHenry, IL
I got this for a free birthday gift at sephore a while back and I absolutely love this stuff . I have super dry skin during the winter and this brings my skin back from looking dry and no life ! I will deff be repurchasing this soon !
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Thus moisturizer is okay. I'm not a huge fan of the heavy smell. It also has an odd gritty texture that it leaves on the skin so i only use this at night since i don't want the gritty texture under my makeup. It does a good job at moisturizing my super dry skin even in the -10 degree weather we have here in winter. I also really like the tube it comes in. Much more sanitary than a jar.
jennifer s.
Miami
This face moisturizing sorbet is really good. It moisturize my dry spots really good, it leave my face really smooth and soft. It has an earthy smell to it, it's tolerable it goes away after a while. It has a slimy feel to it I like it. Going to have to purchase it when I'm done with my sample.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
This Moisturizing Sorbet Cream is so good. It is non greasy feeling so it is good for under makeup. It also made my skin feel really soft.
It was a sample.Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
I love this mouisturizer for the morning under my makeup because its light and not greasy. I use nothing but Caudalie (besides toner water) for my skin care. It's super gentle on skin and doesn't clog my pores. I highly recommend anything from this brand.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I got this in a box set years ago and I remember really loving the texture of this stuff. I love everything Caudalie, they do sure a good job at making your skin feel luxurious and well-hydrated and this is no different. It's silky and smells delicious and your skin eats it up.
Jesusita L.
I really love this moisturizer. It really does feel like a sorbet. Whenever my face is a little bit too dry i apply a little bit and it's great for the rest of the day. Is it worth it for the price? Eh. I can live without it but if you have the money I definitely recommend it.
Gabriela A.
I love this item it gives me life. I love anything that works amazing for my face and makes me feel confident about my face. 💖💖 I had bought this item at Sephora for 20$ and I felt like that was way too expensive but it was worth it because it makes my face feel amazing.
Hannah Q.
Is this really a Good moisturizer? For all skin, oily skin?
Katie D.
Greene, RI
Anyone have success with this product in reducing facial redness?
EZX Anna C.
Good for combination skin?
Alyssa S.
I have a pretty oily T zone, I have a hard time finding things that don't make it worse. Even anti- oil products don't work. Does this product make oily skin worse?
Meghan H.