BY CAUDALIE

A natural, intensive hydrating treatment With a dry oil texture that dissolves rapidly into skin Highly concentrated in grape-seed, jojoba & sesame oils Plus palmarosa, rose & rosewood essential oils for hydrating & regenerative benefits Effectively eliminate dehydration, redness & tightness naturally Infused with a delicate & relaxing rose fragrance Skin appears suppler, sleeker & more luminous Free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petro-chemicals & phthalates

Pamela E.
Monett, MO
Omg this stuff is AMAZING!!! The smell is nice and clean, not overwhelming. But the best thing about it is the way it makes my skin feel! I put it on at night after I wash my face, and my skin feels like velvet. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this doesn't irritate it in the least.
Nikki  N.
This is a great go to product especially in the winter time and can be used in conjunction with yourMoisturizer to provide an extra boost of hydration and into accidents into the skin.
Caroline E.
Otway, OH
Purchased at Sephora and it is AMAZING!!!! My skin is so soft and hydrated! I couldn't say anything bad about this product! It's worth the price in my eyes! I love it! Hope everyone else would to because I love it!
Shelbie H.
Wellsville, OH
I received this product from Sephora as my birthday reward through their VIB program. I did notice a different in the vibrancy of my skin, but nothing that another, less expensive product couldn't do. I would not purchase this product again.
Sara H.
Henrico, VA
I recieved this as a birthday gift from Sephora. Needless to say, I quickly ran back and bought it. This stuff is absolutely amazing. My skin feels so hydrated and soft.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Slightly overpriced but it helps to boost hydration before applying lotion or spf. I have really sensitive skin and this helps a lot before applying makeup.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Helps fade my acne scars so well that my scarring is barely there. I’ve used every product used to fade and this is the only one that does what it says
Katherine T.
Pasadena
Gives skin a nice bright glow, moisturizes as well. I used a little drop it goes a long way. The pipet type dispenser makes the product easier to use
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Love this stuff. Works great with the sorbet from Caudalie. I think it helped a lot with dark skin on the face as well. Recommend 100%!!
Isabelle K.
Vancouver
Didn't really notice any big changes , makes your skin a bit dry afterwords .. doesn't give that moisturized feeling