Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

[product:caudalie-vinosource-moisturizing-sorbet] do you feel like this moisturizes your skin well?
Tengo la piel mixta y con acné es recomendable usarla?
Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet!
Product Highlights
Light but very moisturizing. Interesting consistency, fast absorbing, great for under makeup. Not for very dry skin. Got it from Sephora. Convenient and practical packaging. Kinda pricey. Would recommendin reviews
...feel as though not as much product is wasted.<br><br>I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is a hit on both of those fronts! It is extremely lightweight, so it doesn't feel like anything on the skin, while still be very hydrating.&nbsp;<br><br>I like to put this on before I apply my primer and the rest of my makeup, and it does not affect the way that it applies. &nbsp;<br><br>10/10 recommend this product for anyone looking to try out a new moisturizer!in reviews
Lupe M.
Redding
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Lupe M.
This a nice moisturizer leaves skin smooth and silky. I didn’t see a big improvement on the skin -and if you have sensitive skin or don’t like fragranced moisturizers I don’t believe you will enjoy this. -not gifted
Arzu S.
Syosset, NY
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Arzu S.
This is one of the lightweight moisturizer that really moisturize your skin. If you have acne prone skin, this is great.
Komal A.
Irvine, CA
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Komal A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie vinosource moisturizing sorbet has a pleasing fragrance and texture is so smooth ,it absorbs into the ,my skin feels hydrated and it's not sticky at all .So it's a thumbs up for some lightweight moisturiser and would definitely recommend this product. #caudalie
Hannah R.
Liberty Lake, WA
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Hannah R.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Hannah R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love that this moisturizer has little to no scent and does not feel heavy on the skin. It soaks in quite fast and doesn’t leave my skin oily. It keeps my skin hydrated while also protecting it from the dry air in my area, definitely would recommend!
Julie M.
Sugar Land, TX
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Julie M.
Got this I’m my FFF box. Nothing special didn’t really like the scent on my face. Decided to use it as a foot cream so it doesn’t go to waste! It’s goes on smooth, but I would not purchase this product.
connie R.
Hayward, CA
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by connie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is "meh." I didn't notice much of a difference. The texture is weird almost like snot. Has a scent but it's not strong. I wouldn't recommend this product; it had a subtle cooling sensation. I really don't like the texture and prefer something for more creamy or smooth.
Brittany L.
Houlton, ME
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Brittany L.
This collection makes my skin super soft! Definitely recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin like myself! It smells great too! Very lightly sented.
Brittanee R.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer. I’ve been using this sample size I received in a set from Sephora. It’s not too heavy but it moisturizes well and leaves my face feeling silky smooth. It also has a very nice smell. I will be purchasing the full size I just wish the price wasn’t so high. Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
Jocey R.
Montclair, CA
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Jocey R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got a small sample from sephora !This says it is meant for sensitive skin , which I have and it does a pretty good job at moisturizing. The only thing that bothers me is that it smells like playdough.
Christina T.
Tampa, FL
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet uploaded by Christina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this moisturizer for a very long time. It is gental to the skin and actually removes dry patches of skin. A small amount of this product goes a LONG way! It smells great, it has a very light scent to it. I will definitely continue to use this as part of my daily skincare regimen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sophie S.
Vancouver
il y a 3 mois
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet do you feel like this moisturizes your skin well?
Komal A. il y a 12 jours
Yes it’s very nice and Perfect for dry and dull skin.
bachuki N.
Wilmington, DE
Baljmaa B. il y a 2 mois
The moisturizing sorbet is one of the best moisturizers i have ever used. So lightweight and comfortable to apply. Very hydrating and has a pleasent smell and leaves smooth feeling after application.
Angelena M.
St Catharines, ON
il y a un an
How does the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet compare to the Caudalie Vinopure Skin Perfecting Mattifying Fluid? Do you guys think one better for acne prone skin types?
Brigitte C. il y a 10 mois
They’re both super light weight but the Vinopure oil control one is mattifying with silica powder in it. If you’re skin is super oily I would go for the vinopure. If it is combo I would go with the vinosource. The vinosource sorbet is also very calming if you get any redness or anything!
Tina L.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet I have had dry skin lately, and I really have oily and problematic skin, what do you recommend?
Miriam G. il y a un an
I have an slightly oily T zone, with really dry cheeks. I think the Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet is perfect for combo skin, as I feel it balance oil (it is light enough for the oily part). In the beginning, it doesn’t feel as moisturizing on the cheeks, but you need to use it for a few days/week (you’ll see a difference, as this is a product that I feel you have to use for a long time to see result for dryness, so don’t expect overnight result, but it’s a miracle if you use it for a long time). I also recommend a mild toner (like Glow Recipe Watermelon toner or Origins Mega Mushroom relief & Résilience, they are moisturizing and help get rid of build up so your serum and moisturizer will have a better impact). Also, use an oil/gel cleanser, as they are milder on the skin!