Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream

by Caudalie

Like a sorbet that melts in your mouth, our Moisturizing Sorbet Cream will melt into your skin to cool, refresh, and hydrate the surface with it's lightweight texture. Thanks to its "quick break" lipophilic technology, this cream to gel moisturizer will go onto the skin as a cream & finish as a gel on contact, creating a patch of moisture to help soothe, hydrate and strengthen the skin.

• Reactivates the skin’s hydration mechanisms
  • Replenishes its water reserves
  • Ensure the skin remains supple and comfortable
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening, on the face and neck, avoiding the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Erythritol, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Mannitol, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Homarine Hcl, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15.

Key Ingredients:

98% ingredients of natural origin. Its main active ingredients: moisturizing and soothing organic grape water, protective Vinolevure®, aqua-regulator complex, soothing chamomile, anti-oxidant grape Polyphenols.

Does this work well with combination skin?
What's the best skin type for this?
Do you have any similar product recommendations? I go through this so quickly, despite only using a tiny amount.
Start your review of Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Light but very moisturizing. Interesting consistency, fast absorbing, great for under makeup. Not for very dry skin. Got it from Sephora. Convenient and practical packaging. Kinda pricey. Would recommend” in 99 reviews
“...feel as though not as much product is wasted.<br><br>I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is a hit on both of those fronts! It is extremely lightweight, so it doesn't feel like anything on the skin, while still be very hydrating.&nbsp;<br><br>I like to put this on before I apply my primer and the rest of my makeup, and it does not affect the way that it applies. &nbsp;<br><br>10/10 recommend this product for anyone looking to try out a new moisturizer!” in 80 reviews
Seabrook, TX
Caudalie products are made in France of quality ingredients. That's really important to me with my skincare routine. It's amazing what some skincare products put into their formulas... not good for your skin at all. Caudalie is a reliable brand that I feel safe using and one that I feel like I can pick up anything in their line and probably be consistently happy with. I have used many of their products. This product in particular has a nice thick texture and goes onto the skin smoothly. I have only used the trial size so I can't vouch for long term use. However, it melts into the skin quickly, it isn't sticky or messy and it doesn't have an unpleasant odor. If you are considering trying this cream, I absolutely wouldn't hesitate.
I got a trial size of this in my Ipsy bag sometime last summer and it’s been part of skin routine since. It has a light, invigorating smell, the texture is not thick at all, nor is it thin. It goes on smooth and leaves my face so happy considering I’ve got issues with eczema under my eyes. It’s pricy but worth it. I recommend using it on your face and neck. It’s a wonderful moisturizer pre-makeup application and does not interfere with layer, it doesn’t give your makeup that cake-y feeling like some thicker moisturizer do. Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream
Scottsdale , AZ
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not the biggest fan of this moisturizer but also there isn’t a lot to complain about, it’s just incredibly basic. It comes out of the tube with a strange and lumpy texture which dissipates when applied to the face. It sinks in well yet I didn’t find it very hydrating even when paired up with a serum. This would probably be better with those with an oilier skin profile. I haven’t noticed any major changes after use but it also hasn’t irritated my skin in any way. I have another sample of this lurking around and I’ll probably use it as a neck cream.
Chicago
While I'm an absolute lover of Caudalie, this moisturizer just isn't 5 stars.  What makes it four stars for me is (a) how happy my skin is when I use it (b) that it's clean beauty and smells pretty (c) it's so empathetic towards my sensitive skin and (d) a little goes a long way.

I don't really wear face makeup at all but if I put SPF or even tinted moisturizer over this moisturizer, it never sits as nicely.  It also is kind of pricey for how little comes with it.

I love this product, and the only reason why it didn't get 5 stars is because it doesn't mix well with face oils. It is a mousse and it does a great job on it's own, and is truly in keeping with the integrity of the amazing brand. My personal preference is to mix an oil into my moisturizer during my skincare routine, and because of the texture of this particular product, mixing oil in is a no go. So when I do use this, it is sans oil. Other than that, it is a great product!
Cheektowaga, NY
I know people really like this moisturizer but I think it's pretty medicore especially considering it comes from a phenomenal brand like Caudalie that carries some amazing clean skincare. It is just a basic moisturizer, I tried it for winter, not all that in very cold or harsh conditions and still found it a little on the watery side for summer. Not for if you want any preventative anti aging or for combination skin that gets oily.
Newark, CA
I've gotten samples of this product many times. It's called a sorbet but I compare it to a light serum. It moisturizes and has a lot of good ingredients in it but I didn't necessarily see my skin improve drastically over the 3-4 weeks I've used it. My skin looked a little brighter and more moisturized & plump but for the price, a lot of other brands can do the same thing for a fraction of the price. I'd get this if it's on sale.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this moisturizer, the vinosource serum is actually really awesome too. My face was compromised a couple of months ago and using this along with some other stuff is what helped my poor dehydrated and sensitive face at that time. It’s light weight without being too heavy and didn’t sting (my face was hurting so bad and almost everything I tried was adding to it). It is a higher end brand, so the price is expensive but it’s worth it.
Morrisville , NC
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream uploaded by Kaycee G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer is insane! It moisturizer calms and cools down my skin and I love it especially during the summer! It's so light and refreshing and it feels so good! I have oily to combination skin and this actually helps me when my skin gets a little crazy. It smells really good and it isn't super fragranced. A full size bottle of this retails for 39$ and I would highly recommend this especially during the warmer months!
Spokane Vly, WA
I bought this out of curiosity On one of my trips. I after news this M my 7 step skin care routine. It is very light and more as an essence than an actual serum. I like it so much Ashley got the travel size to bring with me. I would recommend it to people who would like to add something into their skin carotene but not sure what do. It moisturizes your skin and makes your skin very Smooth but not sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago