BY CAUDALIE

The cocooning care: Vinosource Moisture Recovery Cream comforts and nourishes the skin deeply. It restores the hydrolipidic film and strengthens the skin barrier functions. Skin feels soft and supple, perfectly comfortable all day long. This velvety and extremely natural cream (97%) supplies dry skin with the exact dose of plant lipid nutrients required for the skin to feel nourished and soft.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

• Comforts and deeply nourishes the skin
  • Provides long-lasting suppleness, softness and comfort

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate,
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, SodiumCarboxymethyl Betaglucan, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl
Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl
Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin.

Gladys T.
chicago
I have this one for oily skin it’s an awesome day and night moisturizer it helps to minimize pores and wrinkles and doesn’t strip your skin off any necessary oils I recommend this to others specially if your switching to organic skin care
Bryanne G.
I enjoy using this in the winter particularly, it really helps to stave off the dry patches I get with my very dry skin. In summer when I’m more normal/combo I think this will be too heavy, but that’s why I have the mattifying version as well.
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
I got this as a sample and literally torn into the tube to get the very last drop.  THIS SERUM IS EVERYTHING.  I have incredibly dry sensitive skin in the winter time, and this was really the only thing I have found thus far that makes my skin feel moisturized and also add in some anti-aging and evening benefits.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this as a free sample and tried to make it last as long as possible. I love Caudalie as it's easy on my sensitive skin and feels luxurious going on. Doesn't irritate and is affordable to boot.
Andrea B.
Woodland, TX
I swear by this stuff!!!! I have oily skin so I usually don't go for thick moisturizers & this is the thinnest one I have tried but it does so much for my skin!! I stocked up on these while Sephora had them as 100 point rewards since I figured I loved it so much but I didn't wanna spend on it! definitely recommend for oily girls & boys
Silvia D.
I have combo skin in the winter its super dry and in the summer it gets oily especially around my t zone. This is my go to product it removes my patchiness.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Really hydrating and not too heavy. Use morning and/or night and wake up refreshed! No animal testing.
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this intense moisturizer! Really helps with my dry skin and adds a nice glow after application
Georgia O.
I was recommended this moisturiser highly by one of the girls in Space NK. I asked for a lightweight moisturiser that was still very hydrating to the skin, and I can say that this is exactly what this is. I usually prefer a thicker moisturiser as my skin can get very dry, however this seems to do the job!

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a light moisturiser to apply before makeup, it really does the job!
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Love this product, extremely moisturizing and light. My only con is that these products are quite pricey.. but at least a little can go a very long way.