2 colors available

BY CAUDALIE

A soothing, creamy moisturizer created to cure dry, dehydrated skin. This ultra-rich cream possesses an enveloping texture that deeply nourishes and soothes the skin. It restores the hydrolipidic layer and strengthens the skin’s barrier function, working to cure dry, dehydrated skin that often results from harsh weather conditions. This product is the ultimate rescue remedy, designed to restore, comfort, and heal skin, no matter what your skin type. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanResearch results:In a clinical trial (tested on 20 volunteers after 21 days):- 100% saw nourishment restored to skin- 95% saw a decrease in tightness see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Burlington, VT
I was suggested this product by a friend. While it is a perfectly serviceable moisturizer, I don't think it did wonders for my skin in terms of making it feel fresh, clean, and activated. It is relatively non-oily, but a little thicker in texture than the other products I use. This might work better as a night cream, but I would not want to use it under makeup.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I received this product in one of my beauty boxes and I am so glad I tried it. It is so moisturizing for my combination, aging skin. I apply this at bedtime and wake up to skin so smooth. It does not cause me any breakouts either. You can easily find this product at Sephora.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Lexington, KY
Very hydrating and makes my very dry looking under eye look better! Not a heavy eye cream at all either which is a huge plus so you can wear under makeup!
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really hydrating and not too heavy. Use at night and wake up refreshed! No animal testing. Great for peeling skin post tan.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and I really enjoyed it it made my skin feel so soft and supple. Never greasy.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Clovis, CA
Love this - so hydrating, but light enough for use during the day under makeup!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this stuff is pricey, it's well worth it. I have very dry skin and this stuff gave so much moisture to my face. It's a little thicker than most creams, but I didn't mind at all. It doesn't have a strong smell in my opinion. I loved to use this product over night and my face would be so smooth and replenished by the morning!
K. W.
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a horrible experience with a new facial cleanser and moisturizer, my skin was the driest it had ever been. I ran into Sephora in a panic. Luckily I was introduced to this product line. I LOVE CAUDALIE. I can no longer survive without this intense moisture rescue cream. It truly did rescue my skin from a dry abyss.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product over the winter when I experience the most drying of my skin!! I bought it at Sephora and I got to try many of their products for free in store and now I'm hooked!! I love Caudalie, truly the best quality there is and my skin looks so beautiful!!
Keila I.
Keila I.
Love this non greasy lotion. This is an excellent product and is definitely guaranteed to work, a bit expensive but well worth it.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
How is it compared to their SOS Thirst quenching serum? The serum is not moisturizing enough for me so I wanted to try something Caudalie that gives more hydration.