BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing set to help quench, soften, and soothe skin with immediate and long-lasting hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… The Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum is a lightweight, oil-free serum that continuously captures and diffuses water to the skin to restore moisture balance. Powered by Caudalie's exclusive organic grape water, this serum supports the skin's natural ability to retain moisture. In addition to providing lasting moisture, it's rich in Caudalie's patented grape-seed polyphenols which provide antioxidant protection against UV rays and free radicals a leading cause of wrinkles. Lock in the Serum with Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet to get an immediate and long-lasting calming and soothing effect. Micellar Water acts like a magnet to lift dirt, oil, and makeup from the face and eyes as it soothes, moisturizes, and softens skin. Makeup clings to the formula, so there's no need to rub for a thorough cleanse-just a quick swipe for a fresh and thorough clean. This set contains:- 3.38 oz/ 100 mL Micellar Cleansing Water- 1 oz/ 30 mL Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Cleansing Water is dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic. The bottle is made from 50 percent recycled plastic. This product does not contain animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Make-up Remover Cleansing Water is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skin types. Thirst Quenching Serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and oil-free, and is perfect for all skin types. Research results: Cleansing Water: In a user test with 21 volunteers over 28 days: - 95% of participants reported a thoroughly cleansed face - 90% of participants reported thoroughly cleansed eyes - 96% of participants reported this product was not stickyVinosource Moisturi

• I'd like to know what do you think of this product? Cauda...1 Answers
Charlotte G.
I only used the moisturizer (pink bottle) so I can't speak about the other products.
I really liked the moisturizer and I feel like it did an awesome job hydrating my skin. The scent was soft and faded after a few minutes. The only issue is that if I used this as a night moisturizer, it broke my skin out in those little red bumps. However, during the day I never had an issue with it. Unfortunately I won't be repurchasing but I still firmly believe that this is a great product.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I have tried the creme from this box and it's pretty great. I hadn't heard of this brand before but it has really caught my attention since trying this product. I've sampled some oils and I want more! They're so light and feel airy on the skin. Not too heavy and sticky in any way. I'm a totally believer in the skin oils now and have been switching up my skin care routine since trying this set!
Yudelkys G.
miami
This gel-cream is transformed into an aqueous patch when it comes in contact with the skin that calms, moisturizes and strengthens it.Reactivates the mechanisms of hydration of the skinRestore your water reservesProvides flexibility and comfort to the skinNon-comedogenic
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Yes. Yes. Yes. I love these products. I love this brand. I enjoy this hydration package 100%. It's moisturizing. I feel the product apply smoothly on my skin and really soak in the moisture. still waiting to see how the serum brighten my skin but i just got these products so I will be testing out and will edit the review later for the brightening serum.
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
Skin care 💁🏽
Love this cream and serum. Been trying it for over a week and I can see some results already. Got it at sephora for my BDay. It's my first time using it and love it. I'll keep trying it and see if it keep working on my skin:) and indefinitely recommend it. Take care of your skin and your skin will take care of you 😌
Tina T.
This kit is absolutely amazing and worth the money. I love the serum, moisturizer and cleanser! The smell is amazing and the packaging is very adorable. It soothes and moisturize my face. It did not cause any breakouts for me, and it stayed hydrating throughout the day. I also like to put the products on before i put on makeup.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I LOVE the serum in this little set! It is a pricey product but worth the money. It gives such a tacky feel and perfect for using before makeup . I got this product from Sephora and it met every expectations I had and more! I'd recommend this to anyone ! It rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin!
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I got a sample of the smoothing and vibrancy serum and moisturizer for my birthday with Sephora. It was great and I definitely saw a difference in my skin. Was sad when the sample was gone. Just because I don't have the money I didn't repurchase. If money wasn't an option though I would reorder.
Amanda D.
Lock Haven, PA
I received this as a sample product and while I have never tried a serum before, I definitely think I am going to start now! I thought my skin would be left feeling oily, but this product applied very well and my skin has actually cleared up a lot since adding it to my routine.
Mandy R.
Got this as a birthday present from Sephora. Glad I did not spend money on it! The smell alone is enough to deter you from using this stuff; it smells like turnips. Used it for about a month, daily, until the bottle ran out, and NOTHING changed with my skin. No radiance, no change in moisture, no nothing. Would not recommend.
Mónica G.
I'd like to know what do you think of this product? Caudalie Vinosource Hydrating & Soothing Stars Set