BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A signature, 100 percent organic formula that's suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Redness If you want to know more… A cult favorite amongst makeup artists and celebrities, Grape Water provides an immediate benefit of +127 percent hydration and -61 percent skin sensitivity upon use. Rich in moisturizing polysaccharides, mineral salts, and potassium, Grape Water has an intense hydrating ability to retain water. Perfect for sensitive skin and the perfect go-to after any harsh peels or uncomfortable irritation, it acts as an anti-inflammatory soothing rosacea, reducing redness and sensitivity, and calming rashes. The unique composition with mineral and active plant ingredients strengthens the skin's barrier function, making it more resilient and less sensitive over time. The versatile product can be used as a toner after cleansing, as a setting spray before applying makeup, or to refresh and hydrate the skin throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Makeup pro tip: dampen makeup sponge to give dewy glow to foundation. Dampen eyeshadow brush to intensify shadow pigment. Caudalie founder Mathilde Thomas discovered this precious water on her parent's vineyard in Bordeaux when her family during the harvest to extract water from the grapes. "For my pre-bed ritual, I take off all of my makeup, spritz Caudalie's Grape Water, and put a few drops of lavender oil on my pillow for a calming sleep." Katy Perry"This is literally pure grape water, so you can think of this as like a fire hydrant for your face. If you have irritation, if you have dryness, if you have anything that is going on that you just want to soothe it, calm it, hydrate it, bring it back to normal that's what this does and it's in

Caudalie Vinosource Grape Water
  • "I truly can't get enough of this facial mist. It's the most effectv e product I've ever used for my rosacea! It's so hydrating, and relieves irritation on the skin that leads to red pigmentation. Definitely recommend to anyone as a mist!" in 34 reviews
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I love to apply thermal water on my face first thing in the morning, but wait, this is not a thermal but grape water. On my opinion each one has its benefits so I like to switch between them. Caudalie grape water is great and this one you don’t need to blot after applying it.
Eva K.
new york, NY
This is a lovely product. It is pure grape water, so it calms redness and refreshes skin. I keep this one in my workout bag, as it helps reduce flushing. (Where most people get a gorgeous glow after working out, I get full-on lobster face. I spray this stuff with reckless abandon post-workout to help combat that.) It also works well over makeup to avoid that icky caked-on look. It smells like raisins and, while it took some time, I have grown to (almost) like the scent. I will be carrying this with me all summer to hydrate and eradicate redness. It may not be fancy, but it works.
Kayla T.
I received this moisturizer as a gift with purchase at Caudalie. I was a little hesitant to use it but I actually really like it. The product comes out like a hairspray and can be a bit messy. I wouldn’t recommend using this product to set makeup, only use it as a toner.
Alyssa W.
Spicewood, TX
Great product. Smells nice. No irritating ingredients. The sprayer is nice and even. Doesn’t ruin make-up. Provides a nice pick-me-up or boost of hydration throughout the day. Purchased through Sephora. Would consider repurchasing.
Ericka W.
Love love love this stuff . Seriously if you haven’t tried tor missing out . It’s so hydrating and feels so good on the skin . I use that right before I apply my makeup.
Michelle B.
Daytona Beach
This really helps to soothe my red skin after a shower or washing my face. I have to say I feel pretty luxe using it. It's not sticky, or tacky. Not goes on clear and o feel like it helps my other products absorb better.
Sara R.
I've had this a week now, and I really love it. It's definitely superior to facial sprays like Mario Badescu's Rose Water or Tony Moly's Pocket Bunny line. The grape water is refreshing, moisturizing, and cooling without excessive amounts of fragrance. The aerosol makes it easy to keep as a mist that is lighter. It definitely doesn't mess up my makeup when I have used it to rehydrate. Ordered more today actually!
Badiya N.
Woodbridge , VA
Amazing for summer! It’s like a breath of fresh air when you spray this on your face. I use it under and over makeup or simply to hydrate my skin if it’s feeling dry. Makes your makeup look less cakey as well!
Crystal W.
Manitowoc, WI
I love everything caudalie and there products are so superior in my opinion. My face loves their natural products and especially this one. I literally glow after using this and my skin is fresh and radiant.
René H.
Franklin
When I was in City Pharma in Paris, people were snatching this up like it was the fountain of youth. So I followed suit because how could so many people be wrong? I can appreciate that it adds moisture after a run or after washing your face, but otherwise, I'm just not seeing it. It is okay, I suppose. For a finishing spray, I prefer Coola or Urban Decay.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
So it's water you spray on your face..that smells like grapes? What's the point?
the M.
Is it okay for sensitive skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What is this for?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
How is this product used?
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Where can you find this product?