BY CAUDALIE

A skin care set to moisturize, soften, and soothe skin with instant and long-lasting hydration. Boost your daily beauty regimen with the Vinosource Get Quenched Set. These products boost hydration and soothe even the most sensitive skin. Rich in moisturizing polysaccharides, mineral salts, and potassium, the limited-edition Grape Water provides an instant boost of hydration and soothes rosacea and redness, while the Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet deeply hydrates all skin types. This set comes encased in fun, feminine travel bag for on-the-go skin care. This set contains: - 2.5 oz Grape Water - 1.35 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - Travel bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products do not contain animal ingredients and are not tested on animals. They are free of phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, and sodium laureth sulfate, and they are non-photo sensitizing, noncomedogenic, and ideal for all skin types.

Solin P.
San Jose, CA
I used the serum and creme sorbet and I loved it! The serum is light and makes me feel refreshed and radiant. The sorbet has a smooth, soft texture that leaves my skin feeling silky and hydrated. The scent isn't overpowering, so that's definitely a plus.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
I have used both these products and I would highly recommend. It is perfect for dry skin and it definitely reaches my expectations. I use the moisturiser everyday before I put my makeup on. My makeup just glides right on and doesn't look cakey at all.
Miriam B.
This set was my first experience with the Caudalie brand. I was in need of a new moisturizer, and this set came with a grape water bonus. I have already left a review for the grape water, so this review will focus on the moisturizer. Let me start by saying that I have dry-combo skin with some redness. This moisturizer is amazing. It gives my skin enough moisture and helps with the redness too! It is perfect for AM application, and creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. It makes my skin feel very soft. My mother has very red/sensitive skin, so I recommended this product to her and now sh'e hooked. Overall a great moisturizer.
Vanna N.
Rochester
I love caudalie and they're one of my many favorite skin care brands. I am a repeating user of the brand but my first time using this set. The packaging is very cute. It exceeded my expectations as Caudalie always does. I would definitely recommend this set to others as I received this as a birthday gift
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
I got a sample size of this set as a birthday gift from Sephora and have been fairly impressed with the results. I have very dry skin so this has been very helpful in my routine to get long lasting moisture in to my skin for the day. Not sure I will repurchase yet, but will keep it in mind.
Amanda H.
Perry, MI
I got this as a mini wet for free from senhor as a birthday gift. It makes my skin really soft, I use it before bed when I remember to. It's pretty gentle and has a nice smell to it. I don't know how much it costs normally but probably expensive so I wouldn't buy it normally.
Stacy T.
San Antonio, TX
I received the sorbet and tried it out for about two weeks. It does moisturize, but I don't care for the smell. Its heavy on the rose scent. I have other moisturizers that do a better job and smell great.
Lauren L.
Raritan, NJ
My face feels completely hydrated after using this kit. I got a couple samples from Sephora and was hooked! It didn't irritate my sensitive skin or leave it feeling dry and "filmy". I always try to put my friends on to this product. It gets an A+
Cassie Q.
Received mini samples of this as a birthday gift from Sephora, was unsure of its purpose at first but I really do like it although it is not in my budget right now. A little product goes a long way with this and it really does leave your face with a soft glow.
Rosa N.
Works but nothing special. This is a nice moisturizer, it does the job, but it doesn't wow me neither in texture nor effect. It does absorb quickly and it is lightweight, but it's quite expensive for what it is. At this price, there's much better products out there.
Stephanie V.
Is it worth the price for the amount you're getting?
aiswarya b.
I'm eagerly waiting to try it... Does moisturize whole day?