Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this product good for teenagers?
I just recently bought Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner . What do you think about this toner?
Has anyone else experienced skin purging while using the toner? My skin is breaking out like crazy and I'm not sure if it's reacting to some ingredient.
Start your review of Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner!
Mandie G.
Bixby, OK
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Mandie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice toner. I love the brand. I haven’t really noticed any significant changes in my skin after using this. I’m not to fond of the smell. But it does leave my skin moisturized.
Jannette  A.
Schertz, TX
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Jannette  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best toner I have ever used. I’ve been using this everyday. Very light and subtle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft. It has cleared up my acne, leaves my pores clean and clear, and does not dry out the skin! I will be buying this when I run out. Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner
Kristine B.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a new line of eco-friendly cleansers, with vegan and highly natural formulas by Caudalie. I have been using it about 2 weeks now and i would say that I like it very much. It is very effective and the perfect toner for removing any final traces of make up. It  removes any last impurities. Composed with 99% natural origin ingredients, it is alcohol-free and respects the skin's natural balance. Its natural organic rose water fragrance makes make-up removal an enjoyable moment of well-being. The price is very affordable. I love this brand and this product. ❤
Marlene R.
Philadelphia, PA
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Marlene R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing toner, I’ll recommend this, I’m on my second bottle and let me tell you, this works wonders, leaves your super clean and fresh AND oil free 😍 I honestly love this toner specifically cause it’s clean at Sephora 🙌🏻🌿🌱 love me some clean products!! Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Misty B.
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner I received this toner as a gift and just started using it in the last few days. So far I really like it. After using it my face feels refreshed! So far I am loving it!!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by MANDY K.
This toner is supposed to clean and purify skin, to tighten pores and give a more refined complexion. I like the simplicity of the bottle. I used to after cleaning my face by dampening a cotton pad with the toner. I don't have issues with acne, but my pores are large around my nose, so mostly focus on problem areas instead of my whole face. This does not have synthetic fragrance added to it, but still smells great. Despite it being pretty potent, I did not experience any skin irritation.After regular use, I did notice my pores tightening. I can't use this daily because it can dry out my skin, but for someone with oily or acne prone, I think that this would be great to try out.
Ingrid  S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Ingrid  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this toner, I have combination skin, large pores and lots of sebo in my nose 👃 and also prone to break out easy. Ok too is that I have eczema and psoriasis combination. This has helped me woth my oily skin and pores, also is so gentle for my sensitive skin. I love it and 100 % recomend it to anyone with oily, sebus and black heads. I been using it for over 2 months and I love it. Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner
Abbey P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Abbey P.
I just finished my bottle and I’d give it an 8/10. It did the hydration job for my dry skin but it’s still lacking something I can’t put my finger on. I like the belif Aqua bomb hydrating toner better but that’s me!
Brooke S.
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Brooke S.
This toner is beautiful. Lasts me MONTHS after use every morning and most evenings. It has totally evened my skin tone and is frankly a great price point for the amount in the bottle. Would recommend and have to people!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner uploaded by Shayla M.
It is a salicylic acid toner, which will help combat impurities and help with texture and the appearance of pores. The added alcohol is potentially drying on skin sensitive to it, but for my skin, dryness was not an issue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanne Marielle B.
CONCORD, NSW
il y a 9 mois
Megan M. il y a 9 mois
This is my favorite toner! It’s amazing at getting all of the leftover dirt off your face after cleansing and makes your skin feel so clean.
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
il y a un an
Stella R. il y a 8 mois
hi! I find that it does help the skin look clearer and more healthy when used consisently! I do think that it's better for combo/oily skin types rather than dry ones though.
Myrtle P.
Northridge, CA
il y a un an
Marlene R. il y a 6 mois
They are actually both good I’ve used both, they are good for pores, blemishes and acne, both vegan and clean, But the only thing i love the most and I would pick caudalie instead of olehenriksen is because the smell 😍 I love the smell of the caudalie.