Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Lacey W.Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Beauty C.

BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive What it is: A pore-diminishing toner powered by 100 percent natural salicylic acid to control oil and diminish the appearance of future blackheads and breakouts. Solutions for: - Pores -... see more...

Adriana S.
London
It is a nice, refreshing product. I got it as a gift so I didn’t know what to think of it at first, but it definetly feels good on my skin. I haven’t have time to test it out a lot but so far, so good.
✨María J.
It's great gives a balance to my skin and helps achieve that perfect balance ❤️❤️❤️is 👌 perfect
haileydruker D.
Montreal, QC
This is my holy grail favorite toner. I bought it on a YouTuber suggestion and could not be happier with it. I love it. I use it every night with the serum and I’ve noticed such a positive change in my skin
Ally P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff cleared up my skin! I love it so much, it helped reduce a lot of redness as well.
Lucy B.
Wirral
Got it in a sample size. I love this toner, it smells lovely, and actually feels like it’s doing something for my skin.
Amtul H.
Dubai
This toner is great for my combo skin. It controls oils and sebum production and I have noticed my acne has almost disappeared. It is very affordable and is gentle on the skin. My only issue is with the smell. It smells very gingery and doesn't fade away at all. Other than that, it is great.
Daniela V.
Medellin
es una increible producto para el rostro, ya que sus componentes ayudan ante el factor que causa el acne y ademas deja una agradable sensación.