Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Lacey W.Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Beauty C.

BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive What it is: A pore-diminishing toner powered by 100 percent natural salicylic acid to control oil and diminish the appearance of future blackheads and breakouts. Solutions for: - Pores -... see more...

Amanda W.
Winnipeg
I got this in a gift set from Sephora and found it to be worth every penny. I wasn't sure at first but it was for sure with the money. It was very gentle and my skin felt very nice after. It was the first time I had purchased it but I would get it again. I love this item.
Okunoren B.
Lagos, Nigeria
Has a strong grape scent so if you have something against strong smells you may want to stay away from this. Yet, it’s gentle and definitely met my expectations. I would buy again and I recommend for people with oily skin. Great toner
Camille F.
Longueuil
Ce produit est vraiment intéressant, il me permet de finaliser le nettoyage de ma peau avant d’aller au lit. avec les semaine je peux dire que j’ai vue une différence sur ma peau: plus lisse et resserrée, j’adore !! 👼🏻
Ashley O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this toner! It has a nice fresh scent, is non-drying, lightweight, and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky! It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Rachel M.
Verdun, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
This product helped clear up my cystic hormonal acne! I’m so happy I found it. I use it twice a day and it doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin at all!
Valentina i.
Adoro questo brand, molto ecologico, bio. Mantiene il viso fresco e profumato. Effective. Lo uso sempre come struccante
Kristina Q.
Montreal, QC
This toner is a DREAM. I love that the ingredients are all listed as “clean”. Perfect for oily skin and large pores
Natacha A.
St-Julien en genevois
This brand is very good. I love the packaging, very simple and cute. This toner is really good so go girl !
Lisa A.
San Diego
Makes your face shine! I use it as a fixer at the end too because sometimes my face has too much powder on.
Holland S.
Vancouver, BC
Leaves my skin feeling very clean, and I love the fresh scent. I do feel like it's helped with my pores and overall skin texture. Will purchase again