Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Lacey W.Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Beauty C.

BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive What it is: A pore-diminishing toner powered by 100 percent natural salicylic acid to control oil and diminish the appearance of future blackheads and breakouts. Solutions for: - Pores -... see more...

Damilola L.
Marietta, GA
Didn't do wonders for me. Seems a bit overrated. The smell didn't bother me but it's not particularly pleasant. I probably would not purchase again but I'd try other toners from the collection
Beauty C.
New Orleans
#morningroutine I dyed my hair red from my natural blonde color for the Fall. This is the deepest red I have ever tried and I really love it. Along with the palette change, I decided I would start a real skin care regimen appropriate for my age (almost 50!). I tried several different things and for me, large pores on the sides of my nostrils with combination normal with a tendency for oiliness at the T zone, I have found my holy grails in Caudalie Vinopure, Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm and Awake Pore Down. If I’m not going to shower right off after I wake up I do a quick clean with Burt’s Bees Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Towelettes. Otherwise, Elemis Balm application, leave on 10 minutes, apply hot moist towel for a few seconds, wipe away, while in shower. Followed by Vinopure toner, and after that dries I apply Awake Pore Down prior to makeup application. I have been faithful to this routine for almost a month now and my skin is so much softer and those pores, although not gone, are visibly smaller. Much smaller. I’m thrilled. Besides the awesome Rose scent of the balm being absolutely heavenly and relaxing to me, I’m just thrilled it did not take me many products more than it did and thousands of dollars down the road!
Shereen S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought this because I love caudalie products. This is a refreshing toner that does not strip my skin it’s gentle on my skin. The price is ok for the amount you get compared to other brands.
Tori s.
Pearland , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Best toner I’ve ever used. It’s so gentle and soothing on the skin. Immediately after applying I can see and feel a difference in my skin. It tightens and minimizes pores. I highly recommend this product
Juliana G.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
Last year on Black Friday I got such a good deal for several and I got this together! I just fell in love for this brand! It’s worth it every penny
Diana C.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Since I had my last baby I’m struggling with hormonal acne, I’m an organic person so finding a kind of natural plant based skin care product was really difficult for me and nothing seems to work, until I discovered this brand, this toner and the serum have become my life Sever.
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
I’ve been using for about a month and I really like this product. I definitely am a little bad about doing it every single day, but I try to do it once at night every day, but sometimes I do forget. It smells pretty good and I do notice an instant difference with my skin feeling more clean and looking like it too. I feel like it’s been helping my pores a bit, but I need to use it more consistently.
annia j.
london
MY FAVOURITE,it smells very nicr , has brightened my face so much, and i have seen a change on day 3of using it ! Worry every money spent, will definitely but again and will recommend to anyone, I actually bought one for a Xmass present too
Meagan T.
Mississauga, ON
First of all, the smell is amazing. It’s so natural but it smells like I’m in a fancy spa. It is very gentle and does not burn my face like other toners do. It cleans my face very well still and even after I feel like I’ve washed my face thoroughly, it still finds dirt on my face. It is not drying and great for sensitive skin. I use the whole line of Vinosource and noticed a big difference in pore size and much less breakouts.
Amanda W.
Winnipeg
I got this in a gift set from Sephora and found it to be worth every penny. I wasn't sure at first but it was for sure with the money. It was very gentle and my skin felt very nice after. It was the first time I had purchased it but I would get it again. I love this item.