Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Lacey W.Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Beauty C.

BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive What it is: A pore-diminishing toner powered by 100 percent natural salicylic acid to control oil and diminish the appearance of future blackheads and breakouts. Solutions for: - Pores -... see more...

Alyssa N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This has been perfect for my oily and acne prone skin. I actually can see a difference in the size of my pores even after all of my scarring. This exceeded my expectations. I use this morning and night.
gene p.
Chicago
Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner is p a perfect toner for your face. If you have some acne, it will clear it right up.
Estefania G.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
It works wonders and it feels very nice on the skin. It has helped with my acne, although my pores seem to not change with this product
Brenda B.
My mom enjoys using this item she has repurchase a couple of times. It has helped her reduce the appearance of pours.
Angelica M.
Hayward
Smells nice. Feels soothing to the skin. You can feel it tightening. Not too expensive. Sleek packaging.
Lisa F.
Newark
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a product I have used for years. No complaints. I will keep purchasing. I love it.
Diana C.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Since I had my last baby I’m struggling with hormonal acne, I’m an organic person so finding a kind of natural plant based skin care product was really difficult for me and nothing seems to work, until I discovered this brand, this toner and the serum have become my life Sever.
Shereen S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought this because I love caudalie products. This is a refreshing toner that does not strip my skin it’s gentle on my skin. The price is ok for the amount you get compared to other brands.
Jackie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
another favorite of mine! I use it whenever whether prepping for make up or no make up days it met all my expectations and i feel like its fairly priced would definitely order again feels nice on skin!
Allison R.
Dauphin, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product along with the serum in the line since August. Overall, I enjoy the product and feel like it refreshes the skin. It is a gentle salicylic acid that is sourced from wintergreen. So far my plan is to finish the bottle, but I do plan on buying again!