Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Lacey W.Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Toner uploaded by Beauty C.

BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive What it is: A pore-diminishing toner powered by 100 percent natural salicylic acid to control oil and diminish the appearance of future blackheads and breakouts. Solutions for: - Pores -... see more...

Beauty C.
New Orleans
#morningroutine I dyed my hair red from my natural blonde color for the Fall. This is the deepest red I have ever tried and I really love it. Along with the palette change, I decided I would start a real skin care regimen appropriate for my age (almost 50!). I tried several different things and for me, large pores on the sides of my nostrils with combination normal with a tendency for oiliness at the T zone, I have found my holy grails in Caudalie Vinopure, Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm and Awake Pore Down. If I’m not going to shower right off after I wake up I do a quick clean with Burt’s Bees Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Towelettes. Otherwise, Elemis Balm application, leave on 10 minutes, apply hot moist towel for a few seconds, wipe away, while in shower. Followed by Vinopure toner, and after that dries I apply Awake Pore Down prior to makeup application. I have been faithful to this routine for almost a month now and my skin is so much softer and those pores, although not gone, are visibly smaller. Much smaller. I’m thrilled. Besides the awesome Rose scent of the balm being absolutely heavenly and relaxing to me, I’m just thrilled it did not take me many products more than it did and thousands of dollars down the road!
Emily B.
Cherryville, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love this product! This brightens my skin and minimizes my pores at the same time! I also love that a little goes a long way! I will continue using this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a light way to minimize pores!
Omaira M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This toner has definitely helped minimize my enlarged pores! I saw such a difference in pore size after a few days of use. I really like to concentrate it and press it into the areas where my pores are the largest. It has helped tone down outbreaks as well for me and I love that it doesn't overdry my skin. I like to alternate this with my Ole Henrikson Balance toner because I feel this doesn't do as good a job at preventing excess oil production as that one does. Overall though, I find myself reaching for this one more often.
Nikki C.
Orlando
I tried a sample of this and I liked it. I have oily skin with large pores around my nose and it definitely seemed to clear out my skin. It left a bit of a filmy feeling on my skin which I didn't love, but honestly I find that with a lot of toners. I love Caudalie's other products, though, so I think it's probably worth it for someone with the right skin type, just not for me.
Paula B.
Syracuse
I loved this toner because it is a CLEAN product. I bought it at Sephora and it was a great price because it is a super big bottle. it cleaned my face really well and I used it after cleaning it. it was a really gentle substance! I would totally buy this again!
Make-up t.
new york
Such a refreshing toner. This line is quite pricey but worth every penny. I’m on my first bottle after trying at Sephora. I see my sec no bottle in the future. I love it. Keep up the great work!! A definite must try if you haven’t yet
Lacey W.
I’ve been using this toner for a couple months now and have noticed way less breakouts and my skin is so smooth and glowy. I love the nature scent of all caudalie products and this smells amazing. Highly recommend!
Alexandra M.
San Rafael
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my most favorite go to toners on the market! All green and natural makes my sensitive acne prone skin super calm and breakout free without any drying! I am addicted to this product and can’t stop buying it! Leaves skin clean, no burn, and ready for your essence step.
Claire B.
Albany
I get occasional stress acne on my chest and I love using this product to help cleanse that area before using a light moisturizer. It feels fresh and like it is effectively cleaning the area which is something I always love
Elizabeth D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love, love, love this stuff!! The container is well designed to only pour out what you need and not waste too much. It’s soothing and feels slightly exfoliating at the same time. I use it morning and night and it’s great for removing dry skin after retinol use.