BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive What it is: A pore-diminishing gel serum powered by 100 percent natural salicylic acid to address blackheads, pores, breakouts, and excess oil. Solutions for: - Pores - Blemishes -...

Emily B.
Beatrice , NE
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing zit buster, didn’t know a serum could do so much until I tried this. I received a sample in my Allure beauty box and I am now out and purchasing a full size bottle because I can not live without this!! This stuff will shrink my zits Overnight (when applied correctly, last step in your routine, clean area of all product and apply a nice layer of this directly over the zit/whitehead/cyst 3 times daily) a little really does go a long way. I cannot believe how no drying it is while still being So Effective at busting my acne; never had another product like it. Which is why I am splurging on a full size bottle. It’s simply too good to live without. I don’t wear liquid foundation, but I do wear powder and my makeup applies well over this during the day. The texture is a super light gel, with a clean, no fragrance, minty medicinal smell; very light, fades once dry. Colorless. The Only issue I’ve ever had with is was some pilling/peeling a couple times when I’ve applied a layer on top of a layer hours later, but that’s more user error than a product issue. Over all my holy grail of spot treatments and at my age I’ve tried the gamut, from cheap drug store blemish fighters, to $100 spot treatments, and none of them have done as much good as one night of using this stuff. Highly recommend.
Haley E.
This is one of those products that I never knew I needed until I tried it. I received a sample of this in my Allure Beauty Box and it quickly became one of my staple serums. It’s extremely lightweight and absorbs very quickly. A little goes a long way - I only need about a pea sized amount for my entire face and after using my 10 ml sample (1/3 of the full size) every morning and night over the past 3 months, there’s still plenty left. Although I’ve never had an issue with breakouts, my skin has never looked more clean and clear. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed a significant reduction in pore size, but the blackheads on my nose are definitely less prominent since I started using this product. I know I will be buying the full size when I run out!
Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
I thought this was a nice lightweight moisturizer. It felt fresh on my skin and not sticky like other serums I’ve used. My skin felt a little dry after using this product so I had to do a moisturizer after, but that’s just a regular step in my nighttime routine anyway. My skin looked fresh after using this. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for over a month now and I love it. It really does clear blemishes and minimize my pores. It does not close my pores but, my pores really look smaller now. I bought 1 oz size and I almost finished the product. So for the price I receive very small product. However, this is one of the very few products that I am planning on repurchasing.
Erica P.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this serum. Not only does it smell great but it makes my face feel smooth and refreshed. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin in the little time that I was using this, it made it appear brighter and more evenly toned. Also it smells great, did I mention that? Love it!
Valerie P.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought this product recently but had a chance to taste it for a while before purchasing. I usually use it in the morning right after the toner and let it set up on my face for a few minutes then applying my daily cream according to instructions. Pores are less visible- guaranteed
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
I was skeptical about trying this. My skin has been extremely sensitive lately and breaking out so badly. But I got it in my Influenster vox box and decided to give it a try. So far it doesn’t seem to irritate my skin and while I haven’t seen a huge improvement of my skin I think I need to use this product more to see results. It has a nice scent, doesn’t feel heavy or oily on the skin and doesn’t seem to dry my skin out horribly. I like that it has natural ingredients. So far so good! I’ll update this point in the next week or so with any results!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. #IGlitterallyCantVoxBox
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
I just want to start off by saying I really enjoyed this product!! It melts into your skin and is super lightweight!!! In my personal experience I did notice my pores minimize. I do sometimes get an occasional pimple here and there and when I would apply this serum I did notice it would reduce the redness and help vanish it. I have oily to combo skin and this was such a great serum for my skin. It really helped reduce excess oil and remove my sebum. This is such a great serum for oily to combo and even acne-prone skin because it is formulated with the highest concentration of natural salicylic acid. Salicylic will really help unclog all that gunk, it is going to help remove excess sebum and dead cells. Salicylic also has anti inflammatory properties which means it can reduce redness that comes with pimples, calm down inflamed acne and soothe irritated or stressed out skin. It will also help reduce acne because it also has anti bacterial properties that will that will weaken the bacteria that causes acne. This was a great product that should be in your skin care routine and should be applied before a moisturizer to ensure it will seep deep into your skin so you can get all the benefits.
I do want to mention I did recieve this complimentary product for reviewing purposes from influenster. @influenster #complimentary
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This serum is alright. It has a nice citrusy scent to it. I did notice that it helped whenever I got breakouts, and my skin looked smooth because of it. However, it dried my skin out a lot. If I forgot to moisturize or I only used a bit, my t zone would end up looking flaky. My skin is more dry/sensitive, and while it didn’t irritate my skin it dried it out too much. I’ll use this as a spot treatment but that’s about it now. If you have more oily skin, this may work better for you! Influenster sent me this product in exchange for my honest opinion.
Diana C.
Sandy, UT
Love this serum! I’m usually terrified because I have oily skin. This left my skin looking so smooth and perfect. I even tried without foundation and it looks great. I got this complementary for testing purposes but am considering getting the full size for sure!!
Allison G.
Lake Forest, CA
Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum VS Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil for breakouts? Has anyone personally compared the two?? Technically speaking they are a both fairly light and fast absorbing first layer (after toner or essence) They both treat acne (salicylic acid) Has anyone done a comparison? I’m super curious since they both are supposed to treat acne and help with pores. I can see that SR is 1.5% salicylic acid, but can’t find % on the Caudalie... I would love to hear all thoughts and opinions on these products and even more so if someone has tried one and then the other.
Janneth M.
Le
How do you apply this to your face?
Mikaela A.
Minneapolis, MN
I’ve been dying to try this but wondering should I use it all over or mostly just my t-zone (problem area with clogged pores)?
Maureen M.
Lauderhill, FL
Is there anyone with sensitive skin that has used this product? Does it react with your skin since it has essential oils in the ingredients?
lauren k.
Astoria, OR
I’ve heard that this product really works for minimizing pores! Mine are so large and noticeable, I feel like I would have perfect skin if I could just reduce their size and apparently. Has any one tried this and had good results?