Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz

What it is: A complexion-correcting, highly concentrated, oil-free serum to help combat dark spots, even skin tone and boost radiance. What it does: This lightweight formula for all skin tones visibly corrects skin discoloration due to sun damage, acne scars, age and melasma. Nonphotosensitizing, this beloved formula is revamped to be up to 3.9 times more effective than its original. Viniferine, a patented ingredient from vine sap, helps visibly

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz ? Vous connaissez , vous l utilisez ?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Ally H.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Ally H.
The Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is for dark spots & skin-evening. I've used this 1-2x/day, for two months (if you look closely you can see how much is left). It has the texture of SILK and is lightweight. Noticeably made my skin even & bouncy. There were some days I skipped my moisturizer because this was enough. Price worth it bc I can use less of other products (I kinda hate layering). Not 100% on the reduction of dark spots yet, but no NEW ones have appeared. Great for someone wanting to reduce dark spots but who has sensitive skin.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Vero B.
I received this product in a beauty box from Glossybox. So far, this is my favorite product. It makes my skin feel like a baby’s bottom. It is quite a refreshing feeling to slap (yes, literally slap) and pat this all over my face. It’s like a polish after a car wash.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Jessica F.
The packaging is so beautiful with a heavy frosted glass bottle and a thick glass dropper. Caudalie uses recycled packaging for some of their products and they donate money to plant trees with every purchase. I love the way this feels on my skin. It's cool, smooth, and hydrating. I can tell a difference in my dark spots on my upper lip and cheeks. I also love the way it smells- like herbs and water and grapes and sap. It is a light scent. I highly recommend for an alternative to retinol for lightening benefits. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Christelle T.
Ce sérum Éclat Anti-tâches de caudalie est merveilleux, j'adore sa texture fluide et sa délicate odeur. C'est un sérum miraculeux.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Severine L.
J utilise ce serum depuis un mois et je l adore . La texture est douce douce.. Ma peau l absorbe vite..Les tâches se réduisent au regard de l utilsation..un excellent produit.
Berlin
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Kitty K.
This milky serum gives the complexion more radiance, corrects pigment spots and prevents them from developing. The skin regains its even radiance. ✅ Oil-free formula. ✅ Not photosensitizing,✅non comedogenic.✅ For all skin types. Apply 3-4 drops of the serum morning and evening to the cleansed face, neck and décolleté, massage in gently, let it soak in briefly and then apply a moisturizing cream. I am so excited and happy to have discovered this product! Smells good, is easy to apply, absorbs well and you immediately have a smoother complexion. The greasiness disappears and the pores are cleaned. You feel very refreshed. I will definitely always order this product as soon as it is empty!💚 🍇 I love the product and recommend it!
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Cecile L.
Il est absolument génial depuis que je l'utilise mon teint est plus unifié moins terne. L'odeur est agréable il s'applique plutôt bien du bout des doigts j'aime beaucoup de plus j'ai l'impression qu'il matifie mes Zones brillantes #caudalie #peauparfaite
Rhauderfehn, Niedersachsen
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Size 1 oz uploaded by Stefanie B.
SERUM FÜR MEHR AUSSTRAHLUNG UND GEGEN PIGMENTFLECKEN - CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT Dieses Serum korrigiert das Erscheinungsbild vorhandener Flecken, sorgt für einen ebenmäßigen Teint, um ihn strahlender zu machen. Es wirkt auf alle Arten von Flecken (Sonne, Akne, Melasma, Alter) und bei allen Hauttypen, selbst den empfindlichsten.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 18 jours
Moreau C. il y a 18 jours
J'aime beaucoup Caudalie, mais je ne l'utilise pas en ce moment 😊