BY CAUDALIE #16 in Serums

A highly concentrated, oil-free serum that improves the appearance of dark spots, promotes even skintone, and boosts radiance. Highly concentrated with naturally powerful viniferine, this satiny serum reduces the appearance of existing dark spots such as acne marks, scars, and damage revealing a brighter, more even complexion. It absorbs instantly and works well under makeup for flawless-looking skin.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This noncomedogenic, oil-free formula is perfect for all skin types. For best results, use Vinoperfect Day Fluid or Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Cream in the morning and Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream in the evening. Viniferine, a natural compound found in vine sap known to brighten, lighten, and even skin appearance, was patented by Caudalie in 2004. Research results: In a test carried out on 20 volunteers after use of Vinoperfect Regimen, under dermatological control: - Volunteers saw disappearance of one or more dark spots after 56 days

• Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Ladies with dry skin - was this good for you? Any visible differe...4 Answers
  • Has anyone seen any change since using this??2 Answers
Alana S.
I got this as my sephora birthday gift and have used it for about 2 weeks now. I was super excited to try this because the bottle is sooo expensive! I use it under the moisturizing sorbet and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. I noticed slight differences in my dark spots, but nothing significant. Maybe that is because I've only been using it for two weeks, but I almost halfway done with the small bottle, so I would think that the regular bottle doesn't last too long. I apply this before bed and noticed slight radiance when I woke up, but that went away once I washed my face in the morning. I'll have to see how this changes my skin after a month, but after 2 weeks it's just been okay. For the price, I probably won't rebuy this, but it feels nice and slowly lightens dark spots. It doesn't make my oily combo skin oily which is nice, but the smell isn't very good. I'll continue to use the rest of my sample because it was free and it feels nice on my skin, but it's not a miracle product.
Mikaela J.
Jacksonville
I received this item as a sample for my birthday month at sephora! This little guy normally retails for around 80 dollars so I was so excited to try it out! I have combination skin, where my forehead and nose are usually oily and my cheeks are dry. My skin is very sensitive to sunlight and the types of products I use on my face so I always try to give it a break between trials of new skin routines. When I was finally able to use this product, I was a little disappointed. After applying the serum, it left my face feeling sticky, and I had light flares of cystic acne start to form on the sides of my chin/jaw the following morning. Like I said, my skin is SUPER sensitive to new things, and I did try to give this product a few more days before I could rule it out as unusable for my skin type.
Although I love Caudalies products, this serum was not meant for me.
Marie N.
Burke
This is honestly amazing. I started using this with the Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet and it is so nice. My skin is visibly more supple and moisturized, and also very radiant. The dropper doesn’t work as well as other serums but I’ve been able to make it work. I love this serum but I don’t think I can justify an $80 serum to myself, no matter how good it is. A little of this product does go a fairly long way, and I do believe you could also use this as a primer, just based on how it feels when it goes on. If you have $80 to spend on a serum, I highly recommend this, it smells really nice, like fresh grapes and sort of citrusy.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I received this and caudalie sorbet moisturizer for my birthday gift at sephora and was very impressed with both products this particular one was nice since I really needed a serum it came in a nice glass bottle with a a dropper cap for easy application the consistency was a milky white serum a little rug y but thick enough to apply easy on the skin. When putting it on you might want to pay it on you skin because it's a little hard to massage on the face but once it is it makes your skin look so beautiful. It gives you healthy, dewy, supple and natural glow to your skin. The serum has a nice scent and not at all to strong or irritating to the skin. I have been using this for arou d 2 weeks now and my skin looks even, less textured and I'm starting to notice some of my dark spots fading. My skin looks so much healthier. It's more hydrated and appears more brighter.I deffinately would reccomend this for anyone who has dull dehydrated skin who suffers with dark spots.
Emily U.
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is a game-changing product that I will always have in my skincare rotation for it's ability to target dark spots and hyper-pigmentation from the sun, as well as lighten blemish scarring. I've gone through countless bottles of this radiance-inducing #serum because of how it not only works as a powerhouse to eradicate discoloration, it evens one's skin tone and produces a lovely glow. When using this product, I have found that the results are most consistent and maximized when you use the product both in the morning and in the evening. During times when I've used an alternate serum during either part of the day, I don't see quite the same results. Consistent, deliberate use is key for this product to do its job and do it well. To speak to the formulation, this milky serum has an antioxidant called viniferene, an ingredient from grape vine sap, that is clinically proven to be 62x more effective than Vitamin C. Squalane derived from olives moisturizes the skin and protects the skin barrier. There are various other plant-derived ingredients that contribute to generating that lit from within glow. I'm quite selective when it comes to serums, but this one absolutely makes my list every time.
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
For a price this high, I wasn't extremely impressed. I used this serum along with the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet and they were nice, but I didn't get the radiance they claim to give after a month of use, and my acne marks remained. The serum itself smells a bit strong, and was slightly sticky (not a fan) but it melted into the skin well which was a plus. I think adding viniferine is perfect, and would wish to see a product from this line that goes into deeper use of it... It would most likely be more effective. As of now, would most likely not buy again.
Myra H.
I had a sample of this that I truly enjoyed to help give a glow to my skin. I always feel like my skin looks its best when I use Caudalie products, and this serum was no exception to that feeling. It also made my skin feel nice but wasn't quite as hydrating as I'd like, although it really does make the skin look glowy and beautiful. Caudalie has other serums that I do like better but this one is still a nice one. Since it's oil free I think it'd even be great for people with oily skin that want to have a little radiance without the greasiness.
Rika P.
San Diego, CA
Caudalie is a fabulous natural brand, everything feels so soothing to the skin like your skin is having a bottle of water. This serum is great for day or night and is super light weight. Not greasy at all, just moisturizing enough to be a great base under your moisturizer. This is great for dry patches and all skin types. So far I’ve seen quite a difference in brightening my complexion and even skin tone. I would use this on the décolletage as well. I would pair this with their sorbet moisturizer it’s a powerhouse duo!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I have been using this for just under to weeks, and I am already noticing more of my true soon time studying to do through the red. It has delivered quick results without irritating it drying my son, and is gentle enough that I also used it on my undereye and the edges of my lips. This has a slight scent, but it isn't too strong and doesn't irritate my eyes. The Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum had definitely been helping me feel more confident about my make up free complexion.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Serum is part of my holy grail at night. Currently I am using Korean beauty products for my night time routine. The serum I am currently using is in liquid form, so this is my first time to try on a cream but watery form of serum. The very first thing that stands out is the scent, it's aromatic and in no doubt I love it. I think it is the grapevine or mint extract that give such a nice scent to it. I was surprised the serum is very absorbent and dries quickly. It leaves my skin refreshed and healthy the next morning. The reason I wouldn't buy this serum is the price, it is pretty expensive.
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Does it truly remove dark spots and increase tone?
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
How well does this help hyperpigmentation?
Taylor T.
How much does this stuff cost? Does it help with redness or just dark spots & scars?
Hannah N.
Where can I buy this?
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
Ladies with dry skin - was this good for you? Any visible difference with regular use?