BY CAUDALIE #24 in Face Serums

A highly concentrated, oil-free serum that improves the appearance of dark spots, promotes even skintone, and boosts radiance. Highly concentrated with naturally powerful viniferine, this satiny serum reduces the appearance of existing dark spots such as acne marks, scars, and damage revealing a brighter, more even complexion. It absorbs instantly and works well under makeup for flawless-looking skin.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This noncomedogenic, oil-free formula is perfect for all skin types. For best results, use Vinoperfect Day Fluid or Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Cream in the morning and Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream in the evening. Viniferine, a natural compound found in vine sap known to brighten, lighten, and even skin appearance, was patented by Caudalie in 2004. Research results: In a test carried out on 20 volunteers after use of Vinoperfect Regimen, under dermatological control: - Volunteers saw disappearance of one or more dark spots after 56 days

• Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Ladies with dry skin - was this good for you? Any visible differe...4 Answers
  • Q: How does this feel when first applied? I thought it felt a bit...1 Answers
Maribel L.
CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting

💄💄💄💄 4 out of 5

ABOUT:

- Good for all skin types

-A highly concentrated, oil-free serum that improves the appearance of dark spots, promotes even skin tone, and boosts radiance.

-Helps with:
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dryness

This worked better than I thought it would and better than I realized.

It helped me alot with my dark spots and with my skin tone. My skin is radiant✔

Without realizing it, I was using alot of products that were helping with my dark spots, including the Caudalie overnight cream and Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.

Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This serum is exquisite and makes my skin glow. After using it only one day, I had two friends compliment me on my skin at a dinner and ask me what I was doing to look so good. They weren't just being polite, they made me write down the name of this product so they could buy it. Now that I've had it for a few months, I find that my skin is even more luminous and healthy-looking. I highly recommend the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (don't get it mixed up with the Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching serum with the burgundy lettering -- whic is okay, but not as effective). This is now in my group of favorites, along with La Mer's moisturizing cream. Use it after a peel (like Peter Thomas Roth's Unwrinkle Peel) to reveal your incredible looking skin; it has better results than the facials at the dermatologist's office. A must-have for luminous skin.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I received this and caudalie sorbet moisturizer for my birthday gift at sephora and was very impressed with both products this particular one was nice since I really needed a serum it came in a nice glass bottle with a a dropper cap for easy application the consistency was a milky white serum a little rug y but thick enough to apply easy on the skin. When putting it on you might want to pay it on you skin because it's a little hard to massage on the face but once it is it makes your skin look so beautiful. It gives you healthy, dewy, supple and natural glow to your skin. The serum has a nice scent and not at all to strong or irritating to the skin. I have been using this for arou d 2 weeks now and my skin looks even, less textured and I'm starting to notice some of my dark spots fading. My skin looks so much healthier. It's more hydrated and appears more brighter.I deffinately would reccomend this for anyone who has dull dehydrated skin who suffers with dark spots.
Kimberly P.
Long Beach, CA
I’ve been using this product for a total of 3 weeks now & I can definitely say that I started seeing results within the first 3 to 4 weeks, after I started using it. This product is gentle enough for people with sensitive skin and is made with really clean ingredients. It has helped me reduce the appearance of my acne scars and has helped me brighten my skin overall. Aside from applying it on any dark spots/acne scars, I also started applying a tiny drop underneath my eyes, to help brighten my undereyes. Definitely a great investment and a crucial step to my skincare routine.Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 1 oz
Emily U.
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is a game-changing product that I will always have in my skincare rotation for it's ability to target dark spots and hyper-pigmentation from the sun, as well as lighten blemish scarring. I've gone through countless bottles of this radiance-inducing #serum because of how it not only works as a powerhouse to eradicate discoloration, it evens one's skin tone and produces a lovely glow. When using this product, I have found that the results are most consistent and maximized when you use the product both in the morning and in the evening. During times when I've used an alternate serum during either part of the day, I don't see quite the same results. Consistent, deliberate use is key for this product to do its job and do it well. To speak to the formulation, this milky serum has an antioxidant called viniferene, an ingredient from grape vine sap, that is clinically proven to be 62x more effective than Vitamin C. Squalane derived from olives moisturizes the skin and protects the skin barrier. There are various other plant-derived ingredients that contribute to generating that lit from within glow. I'm quite selective when it comes to serums, but this one absolutely makes my list every time.
Bekah B.
Astoria
I really dig the radiance serum! I like to use it as a base for the moisturizing sorbet as well as on its own. I did not realize it was meant to lighten dark spots until recently, as my bottle didn't have complete info. I was only looking to see radiance results. I definitely feel that over a long period of use this would be affective with lightening the spots as well, but with the amount I have, the radiance was more of what I noticed as well as hydration. I think this is also great wrinkle prevention serum. I can't afford it at this time, but will keep it in mind as a great product to go back to one day.
Tara L.
I chose this little box at Sephora that included this as a sample. It has a light floral scent. It's definitely not overpowering. I don't feel like a need a ton of product to spread over my face. I like how it moisturizes my skin. It does give it a slight glow. I'm not sure if I'd purchase this, yet. I feel like there is a perfect product out there, and I don't think this is it. I like the product, but I'm not in love with it. I do recommend it for others to try.  Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 1 oz
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
If you want your skin to be brighter and all around have a better complexion, you need this serum! I️ like to focus this serum under my eyes because that’s where I️ have more pigmentation and it has helped brighten them significantly! It’s a thicker consistency so it doesn’t feel like it sinks into the skin and then you can’t feel it anymore. It feels very moisturizing and has a quite pleasant smell
Alana S.
I got this as my sephora birthday gift and have used it for about 2 weeks now. I was super excited to try this because the bottle is sooo expensive! I use it under the moisturizing sorbet and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. I noticed slight differences in my dark spots, but nothing significant. Maybe that is because I've only been using it for two weeks, but I almost halfway done with the small bottle, so I would think that the regular bottle doesn't last too long. I apply this before bed and noticed slight radiance when I woke up, but that went away once I washed my face in the morning. I'll have to see how this changes my skin after a month, but after 2 weeks it's just been okay. For the price, I probably won't rebuy this, but it feels nice and slowly lightens dark spots. It doesn't make my oily combo skin oily which is nice, but the smell isn't very good. I'll continue to use the rest of my sample because it was free and it feels nice on my skin, but it's not a miracle product.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Am I willing to spend $70 on a product that takes a long time to produce results, No. Do I enjoy this smell, texture and how this product works with others? Yes. So I'm middle of the road about it. I do like to use this serum especially if i'm using a lot of acids in my given routine on a night because it feels really hydrating and not sticky for a serum. I like the smell, but I haven't really seen any results and i've been using it for a very long time so i'm quiet indifferent about it.
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Does it truly remove dark spots and increase tone?
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
How well does this help hyperpigmentation?
Taylor T.
How much does this stuff cost? Does it help with redness or just dark spots & scars?
Hannah N.
Where can I buy this?
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
Ladies with dry skin - was this good for you? Any visible difference with regular use?