Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Isaline L.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Nimra s.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Miriam B.

BY CAUDALIE #67 in Night Cream

This night cream stimulates cell renewal to reduce pores, correct dark spots and smooth out imperfections. upon waking, the skin is smooth, even and radiant, the complexion is fresh and rested.
For all skin types. Non-comedogenic.

Apply in the evening to face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Arginine, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

Key Ingredients:

The exclusive Caudalie ingredient combined with papaya enzymes for more radiance.

• I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I u...1 Answers
  • Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots af...1 Answers
Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream
  • "I love this brand so much! Honestly if my budget allowed I would use all their products. I got a sample of this night cream so I was only able to use it for about a week. Scent was light and refreshing, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up and I felt very moisturized. That said, it is expensive and I like their serums better so if I’m going to splurge it’s on their serum." in 14 reviews
  • "Very light and hydrating. It absorbs quickly. Very light fragrance, suitable for sensitive skin. It's a high quality cream that won't disappoint." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a nice, rich night moisturizer that sinks into the skin well. Some may find it a bit simple, but it works well for my sensitive skin that also happens to be very oily, yet dehydrated as I age a bit more. This entire line is fantastic!" in 8 reviews
Katie M.
I like this product. It’s light and easy to apply. I found it to make my face brighter and more nourished. I thought it was a decent price tag, but took the plunge because I heard good things about the brand.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a great overnight moisturizer for someone suffering from dry skin, however I prefer to use it during the day while I'm doing my daily tasks because I do not like to sleep wearing masks. It does leave skin feeling very soft and renewed, especially after a day of at home facials and steaming. It gives me a glow and dewy look though I wash it off before seeing my SO because it can look oily after 8+ hours (which is expected).  Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is not on a budget and looking for a nourishing hydrating mask especially those suffering from dryness.
Jennifer D.
Hokes Bluff
This was a shocker product for me. Never tried anything from this brand and I got a sampler from Sephora for my bday and I really liked this. I have thought about repurchasing this.
Andrea P.
Simpsonville, SC
I purchased this and will continue to. I noticed a difference in my skin within 5 days. It is thick, but goes on easily. It is a bit pricey, as are most night creams, but it is totally worth it in my opinion. I’m 30, and I’m starting to get fine lines on my forehead and frown lines, as well as larger pores. After a week, my skin felt smoother, brighter, a little ‘plumper’, and more even throughout. I feel comfortable in My Skin, even without makeup, and I feel that this night cream has made that difference.
Miriam B.
This cell renewal night cream from Caudalie is fantastic. It is a relatively thick, white cream that has a pleasant scent. Every time I use this product I wake up to an amazing skin day. It completely cleared out my pores and helped minimize their appearance. I rotate night creams so I am not currently using this product, but I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This cream is definitely a great pair with the serum for your nighttime routine. I didn't notice "amazing" hydration from the cream, but I do wake up with my face looking a lot better than it has prior using this cream. It's pricey (I just used a sample size tube), so I wouldn't imagine thinking about buying the full size, just because I didn't notice unbelievable results. Definitely a good product though! No break outs, or irritation!
member-7c967
I originally tried the mini size version of this product from a kit and it literally changed my skin overnight with just one use. Leaves your skin very clear and soft.
Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
I love this night cream and I’m running out sadly. It makes my skin feels so smooth and so soft when I wake up. The cream itself is so hydrating but very light. It has glycolic acid so it exfoliate the dead skin cells off your face. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out. I wish it was cheaper but I would definitely recommend.
Rachel T.
Absolutely amazing! I received it as a sample from sephora and it is well worth the ticket price. It's a beautiful night cream that totally perfects the skin over night! My new favorite product of 2016! Yes caudalie thank you!
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
I don't use this one as often because the other Caudalie products do a pretty awesome job, but when I do use it, I wake up the next morning looming well rested and contemplating whether I need to wear foundation or not.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots after using this?
I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I use this cream after the oil?