Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Isaline L.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Nimra s.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Miriam B.

BY CAUDALIE #56 in Night Cream

This night cream stimulates cell renewal to reduce pores, correct dark spots and smooth out imperfections. upon waking, the skin is smooth, even and radiant, the complexion is fresh and rested.
For all skin types. Non-comedogenic.

Apply in the evening to face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Arginine, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

Key Ingredients:

The exclusive Caudalie ingredient combined with papaya enzymes for more radiance.

• I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I u...1 Answers
  • Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots af...1 Answers
Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream
  • "I love this brand so much! Honestly if my budget allowed I would use all their products. I got a sample of this night cream so I was only able to use it for about a week. Scent was light and refreshing, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up and I felt very moisturized. That said, it is expensive and I like their serums better so if I’m going to splurge it’s on their serum." in 14 reviews
  • "Very light and hydrating. It absorbs quickly. Very light fragrance, suitable for sensitive skin. It's a high quality cream that won't disappoint." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a nice, rich night moisturizer that sinks into the skin well. Some may find it a bit simple, but it works well for my sensitive skin that also happens to be very oily, yet dehydrated as I age a bit more. This entire line is fantastic!" in 8 reviews
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Caudalie products are simply amazing! It is a bit on the expensive side but it last forever. It is super refreshing with a light scent and makes your skin smooth in about a week.
Meghan A.
I love love love this product! I found that with just a few uses my skin tone is evened out as well as radiant. I have received a few Caudalie products as Sephora samplers and they exceeded my expectations. Although they are a little pricey, they are well worth the try.
Paige P.
This is not greasy on my combo skin. I like to apply it @ night before bed. I got this in my Sephora birthday bag. I may not purchase it because it is so pricey.
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really like using this product for underneath my eyes, it’s not for eyes but it seems to take away puffiness after not sleeping well and fine lines from being tired. I would recommend this to others
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This stuff feels like velvet going on your skin. I use several Caudalie products and this is one of my favorites. I never really used a night cream before, but now that I'm getting older and it's winter, I need the extra hydration.
Katie M.
I like this product. It’s light and easy to apply. I found it to make my face brighter and more nourished. I thought it was a decent price tag, but took the plunge because I heard good things about the brand.
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
I’ve used this along with the serum and it’s great especially right before you go to bed. I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora and let me tell you it’s so nice and smooth feeling. I’m telling everyone to go out and this
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
I love love love the brand, i use this at night along with the serum and i love how my face feels super smooth in the morning . The texture is creamy but bot to this and it smells great! I will most likely purchase again
Dorothy H.
Garden grove, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora. I felt that it worked definitely and was a great moisturizer and did what it advertised. I however have already found my holy grail night moisturizer which is lancer’s.. so I would change. But this is a cheaper alternative!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots after using this?
I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I use this cream after the oil?