Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Isaline L.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Nimra s.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Miriam B.

BY CAUDALIE #56 in Night Cream

This night cream stimulates cell renewal to reduce pores, correct dark spots and smooth out imperfections. upon waking, the skin is smooth, even and radiant, the complexion is fresh and rested.
For all skin types. Non-comedogenic.

Apply in the evening to face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Arginine, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

Key Ingredients:

The exclusive Caudalie ingredient combined with papaya enzymes for more radiance.

• I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I u...1 Answers
  • Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots af...1 Answers
Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream
  • "I love this brand so much! Honestly if my budget allowed I would use all their products. I got a sample of this night cream so I was only able to use it for about a week. Scent was light and refreshing, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up and I felt very moisturized. That said, it is expensive and I like their serums better so if I’m going to splurge it’s on their serum." in 14 reviews
  • "Very light and hydrating. It absorbs quickly. Very light fragrance, suitable for sensitive skin. It's a high quality cream that won't disappoint." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a nice, rich night moisturizer that sinks into the skin well. Some may find it a bit simple, but it works well for my sensitive skin that also happens to be very oily, yet dehydrated as I age a bit more. This entire line is fantastic!" in 8 reviews
emma a.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
Love this! Really makes a difference in your skincare routine...

Will deffinately repurchase when I’m finished with the current one I’m using.
Marian A.
Toronto, ON
Hidrata y deja mi piel perfecta y lista para dormir. Es bastante concentrada pero se absorbe rapido y se siente una enorme diferencia al dia siguiente.
Madi M.
Welland
Wow I love this stuff! Got in a mini size and used it right up , going to be the full size soon since it was so awesome and left my skin feeling great!
Karely R.
Calexico, CA
This brand it’s started to grow on me. It’s all about good quality and rich products that makes your skin feel and look flawless. I recommend it
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Caudaile night cream is just Okay, I've had better. I use it because I paid for it and I'm not wasting my money. Won't be buying again.
Jade J.
Amazing! So light weight, moisturises the skin and I noticed my fine lines did seem to disappear! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Marianne C.
Ottawa, ON
This truly was a great cream to try, it didn't do anything magical but kept my skin firm and plump and moisturizer
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
My skin looks great in the morning after applying this cream before bed. I like Caudalie skin care products!
Sarah W.
Fantastic overnight cream. Not too thick but a good balance of thickness and saturation to the skin
Perla D.
Gijón, Asturias, España
Esta crema se la regale a mi mamá y está bastante contenta con ella, para su piel viene fenomenal!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots after using this?
I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I use this cream after the oil?