Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream

by Caudalie

This night cream stimulates cell renewal to reduce pores, correct dark spots and smooth out imperfections. upon waking, the skin is smooth, even and radiant, the complexion is fresh and rested.
For all skin types. Non-comedogenic.

Apply in the evening to face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Arginine, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

Key Ingredients:

The exclusive Caudalie ingredient combined with papaya enzymes for more radiance.

Is American the brand?
Is this product going to cause breakouts on my acne prone skin?
Anyone know what’s been going on with this cream? It’s been out of stock at Sephora for over a week and I’m running out!
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...only able to use it for about a week. Scent was light and refreshing, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up and I felt very moisturized. That said, it is expensive and I like their serums better so if I’m going to splurge it’s on their serum.in 14 reviews
Very light and hydrating. It absorbs quickly. Very light fragrance, suitable for sensitive skin. It's a high quality cream that won't disappoint.in 9 reviews
...works well for my sensitive skin that also happens to be very oily, yet dehydrated as I age a bit more. This entire line is fantastic!in 8 reviews
5 days agoMcdonough, GA
I received a sample of this as a part of Sephora’s clean products. I used this on a trip to Denver where my skin was dull and tired looking from traveling. The next morning my skin was plumped and rosy like I had the best nights sleep ever, even though I hadn’t. This is definitely on my to-buy list. It’s pricey, but totally worth it.
a month agoTennessee
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I love it. It has a slight tingling feeling when I apply it that is so strangely satisfying. When I wake in the morning my skin is soft and slowly. It never feels like it was too drying which is surprising since it does have a noticeable exfoliating effect.
2 months agoEuless, TX
Super sensitive skin and this product just works for me. It’s been amazing and I use it every single night. I just love caudalie products and this is definitely here to stay in my skincare routine. I use it after their brightening serum.
2 years agoMuskegon, MI
I love this brand so much! Honestly if my budget allowed I would use all their products. I got a sample of this night cream so I was only able to use it for about a week. Scent was light and refreshing, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up and I felt very moisturized. That said, it is expensive and I like their serums better so if I’m going to splurge it’s on their serum.
2 years agoSuwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
2 years ago
I really noticed a difference after about six weeks using this product. I could see a brightness and improved texture it is a great feel it is lightweight for a night cream product
2 years agoWoodstock, GA
Honestly one of the best high end skin cream brands out there. I purchased mine from Sephora after receiving a different cream for my birthday. My skin feels super smooth and moisturizer when I wake up and not in a greasy way, which some nighttime moisturizers may do. 4 stars because it's a bit pricey.
7 months agoStaten Island
I just recently purchased this cream and unfortunately had to return it.  The smell as with all Caudalie products is divine.  The texture was an issue for me.  It leaves a matte finish which I don't care for.  I tried for a few nights and gave up.  There was no change in my skin, just dull and not enough moisture.
2 years agoRochester, MN
Caudalie products are simply amazing! It is a bit on the expensive side but it last forever. It is super refreshing with a light scent and makes your skin smooth in about a week.
2 years ago
I love love love this product! I found that with just a few uses my skin tone is evened out as well as radiant. I have received a few Caudalie products as Sephora samplers and they exceeded my expectations. Although they are a little pricey, they are well worth the try.