Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Isaline L.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Nimra s.Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream uploaded by Miriam B.

BY CAUDALIE #56 in Night Cream

This night cream stimulates cell renewal to reduce pores, correct dark spots and smooth out imperfections. upon waking, the skin is smooth, even and radiant, the complexion is fresh and rested.
For all skin types. Non-comedogenic.

Apply in the evening to face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Arginine, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

Key Ingredients:

The exclusive Caudalie ingredient combined with papaya enzymes for more radiance.

• I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I u...1 Answers
  • Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots af...1 Answers
Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream
  • "I love this brand so much! Honestly if my budget allowed I would use all their products. I got a sample of this night cream so I was only able to use it for about a week. Scent was light and refreshing, my sensitive skin didn’t flare up and I felt very moisturized. That said, it is expensive and I like their serums better so if I’m going to splurge it’s on their serum." in 14 reviews
  • "Very light and hydrating. It absorbs quickly. Very light fragrance, suitable for sensitive skin. It's a high quality cream that won't disappoint." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a nice, rich night moisturizer that sinks into the skin well. Some may find it a bit simple, but it works well for my sensitive skin that also happens to be very oily, yet dehydrated as I age a bit more. This entire line is fantastic!" in 8 reviews
Vi N.
San Jose
My skin is a mess! I have a very dry t zone and dryness around my mouth area and chin. I received the night cream as one of my deluxe sample gifts and was glad I chose this over the others! This cream first off smells great. Very refreshing and pleasant. It is thick like most night creams and very moisturizing. I wake up with such wonderful skin like a miracle occurred overnight! I have yet to purchase this cream because it is a bit pricey. But I continue to go back for refill samples!
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
yeng y.
Fresno, CA
Omg this night cream has a nasty smell or an unpleasant smell I seriously can’t stand the smell. Other than that it’s a very hydrating moisturizer, it feels smooth on the skin and feels nice the next morning. It says it’s suppose to tighten pores but Im not to sure if it’s really doing that.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Amanda F.
I really loved this product... I used a mini size and even that lasted a few weeks. It made my skin feel so baby soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. My only issue is that it’s so expensive! I can’t quite bring myself to purchase a full size now.
Mya G.
Lebanon , MO
Caudalie. Products are absolutely to die for. I first received a sample of this from Sephora. Not only is the packaging beautiful but the design and the consistency is too! I recommend this to anyone looking for a perfect renewing serum!
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Caudalie products are quite expensive but they do their job. I like their packaging. I use this moisturizer every night before going to sleep and what I like about this is that is very lightweight and absorbed very quick into my skin.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I do like the Caudalie line, but prefer the CRU line. I’ve received this moisturizer as a sample, it was good, but not as good as the one I still use after many years, PTR. Peter Thomas Roth mega creams and unwrinkle cream are divine!
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
Works very well for winter skin, and is excessively moisturizing which is great. Does not have a strong smell which is good, and actually does the job well. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Perfect for this time of year.
Gueselle M.
I received Caudile as a sample size gift from Sephora. I liked the immediate softening of my skin. I would highly recommend this product during cold weather. It’s light and not greasy.y skin absorbs the treatment like a sponge.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Do you see a difference in acne scarring and sun spots after using this?
I’m using serum and overnight detox oil at night. Can I use this cream after the oil?