Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask

by Caudalie

Instant glow, flash effect facial This exfoliating mask tightens pores, reduces sebum, clarifies and renews skin texture. In 10 minutes, reveal a brand new glowing complexion. Refines skin texture. Gives an immediate burst of Radiance. 10min flash-effect facial. An innovative combination of peeling and ultra-soothing active ingredients, this creamy mask offers an immediate radiance boost and a unique new-skin effect for all skin types. The skin texture is refined and pores are tightened. The complexion appears fresh, even and luminous. Ingredient Note: *Plant origin Enzymatic Peel Mask

can you use this while on curology?
Do you think this is better than their glycolic peel [user:jolied99e8] ?
Is this better than their glycolic peel [user:brittanyscarey] ?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Coraopolis, PA
Pricey but the brand is amazing. I was hooked after I got samples from sephoraz it's effective and what I expected. The packaging is simple with a little feminine details I was a first time user and I don't buy it regularly because of price. I would recommend to others though if money is disposable
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Key West, FL
I love a good facial mask. This one leaves skin hydrated and greening soft but looking young with a glow. All of their products are good, but this one is my favorite for my dry, salt and sun exposed skin!
Culver City, CA
This is the most amazing mask I've ever used. The texture is very creamy n quite thick. It leaves my face very bright , smooth n soft after every use. It helped in curing my mild acne. The only downfall is that it is quite pricey ..
This product is fantastic, smells great and leaves my skin silky smooth with a hint of radiance. Love that it can my skin great before applying makeup giving a good wow factor to the over all look when finished applying all of my products for the morning routine.
Urbandale
I love peel masks, but sometimes they don't leave my skin feeling fresh and soft. This one does that for sure! My skin feels amazing after using and it smells so good too! I would recommend this to anyone who likes masks.
Gallatin , TN
Such an luxurious skin care line! I live how wonderful my face feels after using. Absolute glowing perfection & cleansing sensation! Perfect
Toledo, OH
This stuff is great. I can def tell a difference when I let it soak on my face. I've only used it a few times but so far I'm a fan
Los Angeles, CA
Obsessed with this and the entire Vinoperfect line. I primarily use Caudalie as they are amazing, gentle and effective products
Stroudsburg, PA
I need all of it! This company is so amazing and this enzymatic peel works really well at getting rid of impurities in my skin