BY CAUDALIE

A hydrating fluid to brighten, lighten, and even skin's tone. Lightweight and moisturizing, this fluid minimizes pores and corrects to create an instantly radiant complexion that lasts all day. Skin is transformed with continual usage: dark spots are reduced, skin texture is refined, and the complexion is beautifully even and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, mineral oils, and animal ingredients. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and for all skin types. Research results: In a subjective clinical trial conducted on 20 volunteers for 28 days: - 100% saw an immediate radiant glow - 95% agreed their complexion looked perfect In an objective clinical trial conducted on 20 volunteers after 1 application: - 89% reduction in pore size after one application

Elizabeth O.
Okay. Don’t like the feeling this leaves on my face afterwards. Didn’t notice too much brightening or benefits to this product and would have expected more from this line especially at this price point.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Rachael F.
Pittsburgh, PA
It felt really great on my skin at first, but eventually seemed to dry my skin out. I also felt after wearing all day, it made my makeup cakey but looked great when I wore no makeup. Wasn’t for me - but wasn’t terrible.
Schylar L.
All of Caudile's products are amazing! This product is great. It's easy to apply and gentile on the skin. It is good for everyday use and the product size is easy to throw in a makeup case for everyday use.
Alisa W.
Anchorage
I bought this particular face lotion with spf since I'm familiar and love the caudalie brand lineup.  The cream goes on nicely , I generally would use this for vacation but many reviews will say it's also a good day to day cream due to the spf for daily sun damage . Personally I don't like the feel of spf in a lotion unless I can't tell.  I prefer to go to the normal day
cream without the spf.   If you are looking for a cream that goes on light and have to have spf. I would recommend as the products in this line are my favorite for normal to dry skin. , and the little tube lasts a really long time.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I received a sample of this in a Sephora VIB or VIB Rouge skin kit that I received with purchase awhile back.  This is a fabulous post-beauty treatment moisturizer and sunscreen.  It is emollient, contains sunscreen, and if I am recalling correctly, has a hint of a "perfecting tiny"/ blurring quality to it.  While SPF 15 Is not sufficient for spending the rest of the day outdoors, it is sufficient (for most) to run a few indoor errands.
Nish D.
Roselle, IL
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's definitely pricey but one of the best steps in my nighttime skincare routine. It's made my skin brighter, more youthful and plump by morning! The nights I skip applying Vinoperfect, there is absolutely a difference in my face in the morning. I wish it was more affordable but for the visible difference, I think I will have to re-purchase.
Diana D.
Windermere, FL
I got this product as a sample from my Sephora Birthday Gift. It's not as effective in evening skin tone and skin texture, but the scent and consistency of the product is really nice. I would recommend getting a sample (as always) to see if it works well enough for your skin to invest in the money to get the full size product because their products are pricey
Rosemary S.
I love This brand and really wanted to love this product because the ingredients are so nourishing and all natural, however I didn't notice any difference or improvement in my skin whatsoever. It smells great though, and the texture is luxurious lightweight. It's a spa experience with lackluster results
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I’m not sure
I honestly saw a change in my skin with this product. It felt nice on my skin and it sunk it really well. Did leave my face looking dewy and feeling soft but I don’t think it did anything special. A little did go a long way and there wasn’t much of a smell which I did appreciate.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
When did you start to notice a difference in your skin after using this product for the 1st time? I've been using for a couple of weeks now and can feel the smoothness...just wondering how long it is taking for those with a couple of dark spots on their skin. I have a couple of dark spots and am now thinking that I should have taken a photo for a before and after picture. Help greatly appreciated!