Add a Photo

By CAUDALIE
#42 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A brightening essence that immediately sweeps away dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother, more even skin.

Solutions for:

- Uneven skin tone

- Dark spots

- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

The gentle yet effective Brightening Essence combines two powerhouse ingredients: glycolic acid to support natural cell turnover and Caudalie's exclusive 100 percent organic grape water to soothe and hydrate. Infused with white peony extract, the formula enhances luminosity, works to buff away any dead skin cells, and refines skin texture. By adding this simple step to your regimen, your skincare will work better, faster.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Jake M.
Boston, MA
May 17, 2017, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
I received this as a deluxe sized sample from Sephora. It glides on very smoothly, almost leaving an oily feeling for a few minutes afterwards, but does eventually fully absorb. My skin felt smoother instantly and very hydrated. It's fairly potent so I use it sparingly. You have to be careful around the eye area as it can be very irritating. Overall was a great product that I ended up buying a full size of. Definitely not a daily serum though, I use it once at night every 2-3 nights. For my daily brightening serum I use a lighter one without the glycolic acid, Ole Hen. Truth Serum.
Trang S.
Trang S.
May 18, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
I got this in mini size as i wanted to try out before i make a purchase (it is not cheap for my to buy full size, so). However, it wasn't as good as i expected from Caudalie products. It's a bit sticky for me and not absorb very fast. However, i guess it is because it doesn't suit my skin type or my skin changed a bit in the summer (normally i pretty enjoy Caudalie products). Still, i believe Caudalie's products are great!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
May 18, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. I am a first time user and received this as a free birthday item from Sephora. It is a travel size and nicely packaged. I only chose this item and not the other option available because they use natural ingredients. I am switching to green products and finding a brand sold at Sephora with these standards is great. To get full results or benefits a new product should be used at least two weeks but so far I am happy.
Mango T.
Mango T.
Brooklyn, NY
May 24, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
Honestly, with the way my skin has been acting up due to the bipolar weather, I was skeptical to purchase this. After a day of using this, my skin was INSTANTLY much more brighter and SOFTER in comparison to last week when my forehead was filled with dry patches. Feels super light-weight and it helped my Josie Maran Argan Oil to absorb a lot better at night too.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Montclair, CA
May 31, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
Caudalie is one of my favorite brands because the products are simple to use and the packaging is beautiful. I use this essence after my foaming cleanser and it sinks beautifully into my skin. It also helps prep and hydrate the skin before applying other serums. I like how easy it is to apply and how long this bottle has lasted. I usually top it all off with my elixir and my face feels radiant and soothed. I love this line!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
May 17, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
I love this product. It is pricey but it is so worth it. It is very gentle on your skin and doesn't cake on. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin looking so natural. It is great for all skin types. I highly reccomend this product.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
May 18, 2017, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
Essences ares great from my oily, acne prone skin because it isn't heavy. I like this one as an alternative to the skll essence, which is a lot pricier. This one is more affordable but does the job. I would recommend.
Rana K.
Rana K.
May 22, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
This is a super fast absorbing essence. It is an expensive product, but it really is worth splurgy. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. It has a really light consistency which absorbed into the skin really fast. So it doesn't feel heavy even after layer multiple layers of skin care products.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
June 22, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
I have truly noticed a difference in my skin since introducing this into my skincare. I use a gentle exfoliating cleanser, then Clarins toner, followed by this and a moisturizer. I was breaking out like crazy and this has helped my skin to calm down. It has a gentle glow to it and looks great!
Adrina V.
Adrina V.
Fontana, CA
May 17, 2017, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL
In my opinion this is a beauty product must have! I have oily skin & this goes perfect with my skin it's not heavy whatsoever & you only need a little bit so the product itself will last you a very long time. It evens out your skin beautiful leaving it with a satin feel
ana m.
ana m.
Esse produto é bom mesmo?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Excelsior Springs
I would like to try
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone use this product, I'm just curious on how it works on dry skin and oily skin and does it tighten pores bcuz at 42$ a bottle I wanna know
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Is this good for using under the foundation?
anastasia d.