BY CAUDALIE #59 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A brightening essence that immediately sweeps away dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother, more even skin.

Solutions for:

- Uneven skin tone

- Dark spots

- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

The gentle yet effective Brightening Essence combines two powerhouse ingredients: glycolic acid to support natural cell turnover and Caudalie's exclusive 100 percent organic grape water to soothe and hydrate. Infused with white peony extract, the formula enhances luminosity, works to buff away any dead skin cells, and refines skin texture. By adding this simple step to your regimen, your skincare will work better, faster.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

- 5x more efficient in achieving skin translucency

Buy on Sephora*
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I heard about this product in YouTube from Nicole Guerriero, I trust everything that girl says so I immediately ran and got this after I heard her raving about it and saying it was one of her main products of 2017. She was so.. RIGHT. This stuff is bomb. You can see your skin looking brighter immediately after using it. It’s going to be a product in my daily beauty regimen for a long time. I love using it after a mask, and before a moisturizer to really lock it in. You need to go buy this!!
Karen K.
This essence is amazing! You can really see a difference in a short period of time. In just a week of using this twice a day, my skin is brighter, nicely hydrated, and more even than its ever been. Old acne scars are lighter, and while I was worried the glycolic acid might irritate my skin, I'm now very much a believer. I've always loved Caudalie, but they really killed it with this product!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love using essences and I’ve tried a LOT. This one really does help to brighten the skin and absorbs quickly into the skin. The only thing I’m not wild about is the smell. It’s not pleasant. I’m glad that there are no added fragrances, I just wish it had a better scent on its own BUT it’s so good that I’ll continue to use it.
Lupe V.
I haven’t tried many essences. The only other one I have tried is from May Coop but the Caudalie one is thinner. It absorbs a lot faster and I have actually seen a brightening effect on my skin. It makes my skin care absorb a lot faster and I look glowy in the morning. I highly recommend it.
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this when I was in Paris for a lot cheaper than here in the United States. I think this is the only toner/essence caudalie makes. It brightens up my skin and gives me a nice glowy look. However, I wish it also had anti aging properties as well.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
This product made me breakout severely. I had to rub Cortizone 10 itch cream all over my face and where ever i applied the product. It seems like a great concept but not for my sensitive skin. It may work for you but it didn’t for me
Kyra T.
Great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I very much enjoy this Serum. I mix it in here and there with my regular skin care refining if I'm feeling dull that day or under make up for an extra glowing face. I would buy again for sure. Highly recommend.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I don't understand this product at all. It is a watery consistency, making it really difficult to apply without wasting so much product. I didn't notice any difference in my skin & it smelled awful!
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This is my holy grail product! It feels luxurious. It really does hydrate without over doing it. My skin feels younger believe it or not. I can't say enough good things. It's only 5 ounces and LASTS forever!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone use this product, I'm just curious on how it works on dry skin and oily skin and does it tighten pores bcuz at 42$ a bottle I wanna know
Catherine B.
Is the price equal to the results?
ana m.
Esse produto é bom mesmo?
anastasia d.
How much is this ?
Norbeliss M.
Is this good for using under the foundation?