Add a Photo

By CAUDALIE
#166 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A brightening essence that immediately sweeps away dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother, more even skin.

Solutions for:

- Uneven skin tone

- Dark spots

- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

The gentle yet effective Brightening Essence combines two powerhouse ingredients: glycolic acid to support natural cell turnover and Caudalie's exclusive 100 percent organic grape water to soothe and hydrate. Infused with white peony extract, the formula enhances luminosity, works to buff away any dead skin cells, and refines skin texture. By adding this simple step to your regimen, your skincare will work better, faster.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Photo (1)
Jake M.
Jake M.
Boston, MA

I received this as a deluxe sized sample from Sephora. It glides on very smoothly, almost leaving an oily feeling for a few minutes afterwards, but does eventually fully absorb. My skin felt smoother instantly and very hydrated. It's fairly potent so I use it sparingly. You have to be careful around the eye area as it can be very irritating. Overall was a great product that I ended up buying a full size of. Definitely not a daily serum though, I use it once at night every 2-3 nights. For my daily brightening serum I use a lighter one without the glycolic acid, Ole Hen. Truth Serum.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. I am a first time user and received this as a free birthday item from Sephora. It is a travel size and nicely packaged. I only chose this item and not the other option available because they use natural ingredients. I am switching to green products and finding a brand sold at Sephora with these standards is great. To get full results or benefits a new product should be used at least two weeks but so far I am happy.
Trang S.
Trang S.

I got this in mini size as i wanted to try out before i make a purchase (it is not cheap for my to buy full size, so). However, it wasn't as good as i expected from Caudalie products. It's a bit sticky for me and not absorb very fast. However, i guess it is because it doesn't suit my skin type or my skin changed a bit in the summer (normally i pretty enjoy Caudalie products). Still, i believe Caudalie's products are great!
Adrina V.
Adrina V.
Fontana, CA

In my opinion this is a beauty product must have! I have oily skin & this goes perfect with my skin it's not heavy whatsoever & you only need a little bit so the product itself will last you a very long time. It evens out your skin beautiful leaving it with a satin feel
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

I love this product. It is pricey but it is so worth it. It is very gentle on your skin and doesn't cake on. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin looking so natural. It is great for all skin types. I highly reccomend this product.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Got this from Sephora as a free birthday gift and have been using it for the past couple days and it really works wonders!! Nice bottle and dropper and isn't oily or thick! Definitely want to get the full sized product!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

Essences ares great from my oily, acne prone skin because it isn't heavy. I like this one as an alternative to the skll essence, which is a lot pricier. This one is more affordable but does the job. I would recommend.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Columbus, OH

For me this product is the best... is a kind of miracle!!! The packaging is sweet and big... it is not pricey is a really good price! I get it on Amazon.com easy to find. I recommended for all my family
Cassiana P.
Cassiana P.
Port Chester, NY

I'm so recomend this product . I have a very sensitive skin and I'm so in love how my skin is . Besides that ther prices are so affordable. I'm in my second one and I can't leave it with out it..
Karina C.
Karina C.
Chicago

For me this product worked miracles but it is pricey. If you are on a limit I would recommend trying other products that I'm sure would work almost as efficiently and save you a couple dollars.
anastasia d.
anastasia d.

How much is this ?
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

Is the price equal to the results?
ana m.
ana m.

Esse produto é bom mesmo?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque, NM

Does it penetrate fast into the skin? Or leave you oily?