BY CAUDALIE #74 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A brightening essence that immediately sweeps away dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother, more even skin.

Solutions for:

- Uneven skin tone

- Dark spots

- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

The gentle yet effective Brightening Essence combines two powerhouse ingredients: glycolic acid to support natural cell turnover and Caudalie's exclusive 100 percent organic grape water to soothe and hydrate. Infused with white peony extract, the formula enhances luminosity, works to buff away any dead skin cells, and refines skin texture. By adding this simple step to your regimen, your skincare will work better, faster.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't understand this product at all. It is a watery consistency, making it really difficult to apply without wasting so much product. I didn't notice any difference in my skin & it smelled awful!
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do really like this toner, I like that it has a trace amount of glycolic in it.  The only thing that made me -1 star was because I saw DRASTIC results when using this and the vinoperfect serum together but after I ran out of the serum and stopped using it and just starting using this, those results quickly faded.  Still have a nice glow and clearer skin, but definitely needs the serum too.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this at night after cleansing and love the gentle exfoliation. Really opens up the skin for all of the goodies and serums I am about to bestow upon it. Rather odd that it comes in such a heavy glass bottle so can't travel with it easily. But does feel like a little bit of luxury.
LeighAnne W.
Mount Airy, MD
I love this brand! I use the essence morning and evening as part of my skincare routine. I feel that it helps my other serums and creams work better. I bought it in a set, so it was a good value. I would recommend this to anyone. It's my favorite essence.
Jen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and even though I only got about 5 uses out of it. These results of those uses were immediate. My skin felt smoother and softer. I have another one I’m using now but when I’m finished, I’ll be buying the full size of this.
Bella L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super super pricy but works wonders. Seems to have somehow cleared up my acne scarring a bit? My complexion is a lot brighter and more smooth after using this, but I’m unsure of repurchasing with the price being so high.
Tiara X.
Houston
I really like this because it is gentle and hydrating. I think it helps the texture on my skin but I don't think it helps with brightening like I expected. It's a great product and you get a lot in this bottle.
morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using for about 2 weeks and my pores are already visibly smaller.  my skin as a whole looks worlds better and has a healthy glow.  when applying it never burns or irritates my skin
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product you need in your skincare! Worth every penny. Enjoyed the rich hydration and light fragrance this product has. Penetrated my skin on contact and kept the area smooth & glowing all day!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone use this product, I'm just curious on how it works on dry skin and oily skin and does it tighten pores bcuz at 42$ a bottle I wanna know
🌹 k.
Boise, ID
I keep seeing these essences. I love Caudalie but what exactly does an essence (or this one in specific do) and should I invest in this one or find a cheaper one?
Norbeliss M.
Is this good for using under the foundation?
Jennifer D.
Excelsior Springs
I would like to try
ana m.
Esse produto é bom mesmo?