Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsCaudalie
Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence

Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I Believe in this essence what do you think about it?
This really worth the money?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence!
Product Highlights
...and grape water are my skin care staples. Elegant, simple, and always hydrating.in reviews
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Kelley M.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for a few months now and recently started using with the serum and night cream, and the results are stunning. Some might say it’s expensive but in my opinion it’s a huge value. I haven’t even used a quarter of the bottle and I’ve had the product since May and it’s now July. I use it twice daily and probably skip about 2 days a week (sometimes you just don’t feel like it!) and I am someone who has suffered from dark under eyes all my life and severe hyperpigmentation to the point where I look like I’m recovering from getting punched in the face. I used to be afraid to go anywhere without concealer on because people always asked me if I was tired. I couldn’t go to the doctor without makeup on because they’d ask me if I used drugs! It was that bad. But with this product alone I started noticing a difference and when I added in the serum and night cream, wow! I go out without makeup all the time now! I am so proud of my bare skin and want to show it off. It has drastically lightened my under eye area and my skin looks youthful and glowing. I also love the fact that it’s an essence so you can easily put some on if you’re in a hurry to at least do some type of skincare to your face and it absorbs and dries very quickly. It feels like splashing a bit of water on your face honestly, but my face loves it. I also love how the bottle doesn’t dispense a ton even when you shake it because I would totally use too much because it’s straight liquid! You can use a cotton pad to apply it as well but I just pat it onto my skin gently with my hands. I will absolutely order this again when it gets close to running out. I really don’t want to be without it!
Amber J.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Amber J.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Amber J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This essence is AMAZING. It’s by far one of the most impressive items in my skin care routine and collection. And the results are far better than I even hoped. I immediately saw results in my skin tone and clarity in the first week of everyday use. I initially decided to try it out after I started looking into toners a few years ago. I had played with a couple different toners that just didn’t work out for me. And while trying to find something that works for me I came across this essence. So I decided to try it out. I’ve been using it for about 3 years now almost 4. Probably only had to purchase it 3 maybe four times. I honestly can’t recall anymore. It’s an amazing and incredible item. I use it as a second step in my skin care routine after I cleanser and exfoliate. It smells heavenly. It’s the most subtle hint of delicious grape. I can only smell it for a few second as it fades away pretty quick. It’s consistency is similar to water. On my first bottle I used my hands only for application, but I always feel like I loose product to my hands when I apply that way so I’ve been using with a small thin soft gauze. This essence does amazing things for my complexion, skin tone and clarity. My skin looks bright after every single use. I know that glycolic acid is an ingredient in this product but Caudalie doesn’t clarify on how much. But what I will say is you wouldn’t notice it’s in there aside from the results. There’s no burning or stinging and I never experienced any break out or purging phase either. It never dried my skin out or had any complications. Just straight results after my first week of use and pretty much every time I’ve used it since. I imagine this product helps prevent my skin from break outs. (Along with all my other steps in my skin care routines). I’ve cut back in frequency of use with this product because gradually over time Caudalie has increased the price. When I first purchased this is was $39. Now it’s up to $54 at Sephora. So I really only use this 2x a week now which I gradually worked down too. I do believe this product is so good that after using it every day for the first bottle my skin doesn’t really require it every day any more. I’ve worked my skin into a good healthy routine that works for me and helps keep my skin healthy happy and glowing. And this product works amazing even when I only use it twice a week. So if you’re looking to brighten and even your skin tone and complexion and keep your skin beautiful and glowing I couldn’t remember this product more! Wish the price would go back down but hey when you find good products their usual worth the money. Due to the glycolic acid though because what you layer with this because it could cause complications depending on how you layer. Or if you want to layer like a vitamin c on top it (which I do; I layer my Sunday Riley CEO serum) it always helps to allow products to fully absorb before moving onto the next step and product.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Annamaria C.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Annamaria C.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence travel size I love #caudelie beauty skincare this brand is amazingly very nice to any skin texture and Great when in sets with sales, this was a gift 🎁 but I have others Fromm this brand I love
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Vanessa R.
Not sure how I feel about this product. I love the serum because it truly brightens and lightens but not really confident this product helped. The texture is a little watery and I was hoping for a little more suppleness after application. I wanted to love the entire line of vinoperfect but the serum is still my fave. Hoping to try the new day moisturizer one of these days.
Dali C.
New Castle, DE
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Dali C.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence To begin with , it should mentioned that Caudalie is one of the great brands, used in Skincare. This product helps scars and spots to disappear and secures skin from them. I bought this product, because of it’s formula. It contains Glycolic acid which helps to remove dead cells, White Peony restores and Grape water moistures the skin. For more effect , use this essence before Caudalie’s serum . At the end your skin will have better color and it will become luminous and even. What differentiates this brand from others is that their products are not tested on animals and the price corresponds with the quality. I really recommend it.
Aya A.
North Haledon, NJ
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Aya A.
Purchased at: Caudalie
I picked this up when I was in Paris off a recommendation at their store near the Louvre. I used this after my toner has dried on a cotton pad and I’ve been loving the results. It’s nothing major but I feel like it’s been a great step in brightening my skin. It goes on easy doesn’t have a strong smell. If you’re into using an essence in your skin routine- I’d definitely recommend this one.
Annie W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Annie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Can’t wait to try on this essence... I have heard so much about it. Lightweight brightening your skin and make your skin hydrated. Follow me and I will review again after I use it for a week. Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 💁🏼‍♀️
karla S.
Ele e muito bom, eu uso ele é super lever, não fica aquela coisa muito pesada, muito bom mesmo, super indico
SYDNEY K.
KANEOHE
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by SYDNEY K.
This is just amazing in itself. I bought it with the kit and it’s lasted me forever. I use it after cleansing and then moisturizer after. It does seem to brighten my face and smells amazing. I don’t have sensitive skin and no reactions at all with this line.
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence uploaded by Tracy V.
It was my first essence I have tried before. And it was work, it’s a gentil water. I would like to compare with another one. So let’s see!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariami L.
New Castle, DE
il y a 8 mois
Khuwaila J. il y a 6 mois
Love it it is so smooth on the skin 😍♥️💯