BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCaudalie
Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie VINOPERFECT Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone found a dupe, or similar product to this? Trying to justify (or not) purchasing another bottle!
How is rhis on dry skin?
Is this anti-aging?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum!
Yi-Ying L.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This works nicely. I got this at Sephora as a birthday gift from there for their members exclusive. I generally trust them and don't read labels much, haha. I was very surprised at how it works on the first go. It evened my skin out and I have less acne. (Though the reduction could be due to other factors, I'm willing to bet it's because of this serum however)
Molly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Got it from my birthday bundle from Sephora. My skin tend to be a little dryer in the winter but this was very hydrating and prevented that. Also gave my skin a more radiant look. I put it under my makeup sometimes cause it is sort of tacky when it dries down, worked like a primer.
Danielle P.
Palatine, IL
Caudalie is one of my absolute favorite skin care brands . And this product is one of my favorite products it's leaves my skin looking so bright and firm and literlly leaves my skin glowing ... It's amazing !!
Priya S.
I've gone through 4 bottles of this serum and it has done wonders for the scarring I had from cystic acne. The scarring is still there but the recent ones have faded and the others have been plumped. This product has been the most effective one I've tried other than the Sunday Riley Luna face oil, but unlike that one, the vinoperfect serum still worked after years of continuous use
Bianca C.
Bronx, NY
This serum is soothing and it has this cool feeling to it. The packaging is nice and it comes out the tube stick thing nice and easy. It does give my face this glowyness but not as much as I would like. For that I took one star lol
cintia C.
Nao usei ainda desse produto pois aqui na minha cidade nn encontro mais gostaria de fazer o teste com ele pra ver se minha pele gostar.
Samantha B.
laval,qc
I did really like this product but my skin is too oily for this in summer . It stopped agreeing with me after a little while. I love how clear it made my skin look and it made it so soft ! I would probably repurchase again in winter.
Tash Y.
Beautiful product. The serum helps reduce any appearance of previous scars left from acne. Also helps soothe my skin of any inflammation and redness.
Kelli T.
Vista, CA
This product is magnificent and well worth every penny. I cannot express how much I enjoy this stuff. It was my first time using this product and i think i am now addicted. it is gentle and my skin super smooth. i mix it with my liquid foundation and the results are beautiful.
Marta S.
Bucuresti
I tried so many serums. I’m obsessed with them. But THIS IS LIT. I had acne for more than 2 years. When finally my skin got clear, it left me with some bad dark spots  and dull skin,  also it got a bit sensitive. So after a lot of big brands like estee lauder, lancome or dior, this serum moisturize my skin properly and also got my that glowing  we all are looking for. Non greasy formula, it absorbs well. No breakouts, nice smell and packaging. It is worth the money, especially if you’re using it with their beauty elixir spray which is the best face mist that i ever used. I highly recomand those 2 products from caudalie. I just bought my second bottle. Xx
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir

254 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vera G.
New Castle, DE
il y a 7 mois
Ani S. il y a 2 mois
The Serum is really strong. Caudalie boutique suggests to use it twice a day. I however recommend to start with using the product only twice a week and it’s very important to apply sunscreen afterwards. That’s if you have sensitive skin in general.
Jiayan H.
Amanda B. il y a un an
I know it doesn’t have anything to do with the product you are asking about- but for stubborn acne scars you should try Naturium Azelaic Acid. Both the topical and emulsion are wonderful products. It completely changed my skin and helped with so many of my stubborn acne marks. Plus it’s inexpensive! 20-22$
Stacie H.
Monroe, NC
Laura B. il y a un an
Both products claim to do the same thing. The SR GG irritated my skin, so I no longer use it. Caudalie always has a lot natural ingredients, and nothing from their line bothers my skin, however I’ve not tried this serum.
Ericka D.
Owings Mills, MD
Courtney H. il y a un an
After 8 days of use I noticed a difference in texture, evened out complexion/skin tone, brighter skin, even faded some old small acne scars.
georgia N.
Larissa, Thessaly
il y a un an
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum What is your opinion about this serum? Did you have any good results after its use??
Courtney H. il y a un an
I would say within 8 days I saw a difference in texture, it evened put complexion and my skin was brighter.