Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsCaudalie
Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie VINOPERFECT Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Where in my skincare regimen would you recommend using it? Should I avoid using it too close to certain actives?
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum What is your opinion about this serum? Did you have any good results after its use??
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum I didn't like the serum. I did not notice any lightening, transformation or a more even complexion. The serum provides a slight additional hydration, but almost any modern serum gives such an effect. The product is made in high-quality packaging, has a pleasant smell and texture, did not cause irritation or reddening of the skin, but that's all ... I regretted the purchase and cannot recommend this product, unfortunately. #beauty
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Jasmine P.
Not for me!!! It’s an nice moisturizing serum but it didn’t do much for my skin! It clogged my pores and gave me a super texture look while wearing makeup!! I wouldn’t recommend to women with acne prone or sensitive skin type.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Lucia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum I really love it since the first time you can feels your skin more smooth, bright, tighter I uses this in mornings and nights and the great combination of Actives Principles are absolutely awesome.
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so underwhelmed with this serum. It honestly did nothing for me. I saw no added benefits from incorporating this into my skincare routine. It didn’t help with fading dark spots or hyperpigmentation despite its claims. Have seen faster results using other products. Not worth it in my opinion.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is 16 years old this year and has been one of Caudalie most popular products. claims to combat dark spots, even the skin’s tone and texture, boost radiance and hydrate. The main ingredient is called viniferine, which is extracted from grapevine sap and is apparently 62 times more effective than vitamin C. It also has squalane to help with hydration. It’s natural, vegan and is free from ingredients like Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Phthalates, Mineral Oil and more. It does have a fragrance but it is so mild I hardly notice it. It’s a very light serum, creamy but almost watery, doesn’t feel heavy at all on. I had no irritation while using this, it didn’t clog my pores or cause me to breakout. I also love that it does not leave my face oily. I like to use this in the evening along with Alpha Arbutin or right under my sunscreen if I’m going to be out on the boat or at pool. My main skin concerns are texture, hyperpigmentation and dullness. As for my hyperpigmentation, which is mild, I’ve noticed some change but nothing drastic. I haven’t seen any fading from a dark spot left from a pimple long ago. As for dullness this serum helped big time. I have definitely noticed my face becoming brighter over time. It has helped with my texture making my skin smooth and more even. I would recommend this more to someone who has sensitive skin and can’t handle vitamin c.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,074 reviews
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by jen H.
I have had this serum many times but I recently received a sample from Sephora. It is probably my favorite Serum for Radiant Skin. A great consistency, I typically use it in the morning. I love all Caudalie products.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Emily W.
I got this sample online because I love caudalie products but they can be expensive. This was milky and not sticky. It made my skin feel very hydrated for a serum. Not too thick; I would definitely recommend
Cali H.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Cali H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great vitamin c alternative, my skin was becoming very very sensitized. I love this serum for everyday day and night. Skin is brighter and texture is smoother.
Elle P.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Elle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum because it feels hydrating. Sometimes brightening serums leave you feeling tight, but this exceeds expectations and gives a balanced radiance to the skin. Tone does seem to improve when using the serum. Packaging is lovely with glass and a functional dropper. I love that it is not colored with dyes and keeps the skin looking fresh. It's a luxury brand, and the price reflects that. But if you can splurge, this delivers.
Jen U.
Queen Creek, AZ
Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum uploaded by Jen U.
This serum is a worldwide cult favorite and I know why! Containing Caudalie’s patented Viniferine which claims to be 62 times more effective than Vitamin C at boosting radiance and evening out the complexion, it’s a powerhouse! They say 1 serum is sold every 30 seconds! UNREAL! and Caudalie is celebrating 15 years with this formula! This serum is suitable for all skin times and works to reduce the appearance of * dark spots * pregnancy marks * acne marks * age related spots * hyperpigmentation and prevents them from reappearing It has a soft, subtle scent that I have grown to crave. When I catch the scent it makes me smile cause I know how good this is for my skin. It’s just a tad bit thicker than a water base. About 3-4 drops cover my entire face. I like to use this following my face wash, toners and after adding a bit of Hyaluronic Acid. It allows the product to move across my face easier. And for me, it also plays well with other actives. I can safely use this with my retinal. Apply morning and evening, to the face, neck and décolleté, before applying your moisturizer. Avoid eye contour I’ve gone through two of the 1 oz size bottles and I can safely say IT WORKS! I quickly saw a difference in my discoloration and it is great at keeping new acne spots from leaving their mark. This one is pricy at $79 for 1 oz but when you find something that works this well, it’s worth it! You can also get the limited edition size at 1.7 oz for $114 at Sephora. Caudalie products contain no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used. This is an oil-free formula that is non photo-sensitizing. I wish I had taken some before and after photos cause the results speak for themselves. I am going to take some shots of where my skin is at now and see how much more this serum can do.

247 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
georgia N.
Larissa, Thessaly
il y a 2 mois
Ira E. il y a 2 mois
I had two trial size serums awhile back but I didn’t see any result. The scent is refreshing and nice but to me that’s it unfortunately.
Laura C.
il y a 3 mois
april S. il y a 3 mois
Hmm maybe? I've been using it pretty consistently the last few weeks, and I've got a MASSIVE zit going on lol not a typical breakout, but it's a doozy