Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersCaudalie
Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream

Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

I have heard a lot of good things about Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream. I have some fine lines and dark circles would this work for me? What does glycolic acid do to your skin?
Does this really tone the skin? I am using other caudalie products and do not really know if this is responsible for my skin tone changes
I want to brighten my complexion and even out my skin tone, as well as treat some discoloration. Has anyone anyone tried [product:caudalie-vinoperfect-brightening-glycolic-overnight-cream]? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream!
Tracey D.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie with Glycolic acid, Papaya, and Viniferine 500 is a fabulous night cream which leaves your skin radiant. I apply a thick layer to my face, neck, and décolleté and wake in the morning to smooth, bright, glowing skin. It’s reasonably priced for the amount you receive and a little goes a long way. This is another Caudalie product I can’t live without. Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Meghan D.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Meghan D.
This Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream is incredible. I use the Glycolic Peeling Mask by Caudalie as well. I absolutely love this brand! The packaging is a purple luxurious glass jar that is cream in my PM skincare routine. It has a gentle, fresh scent. When I use this, I first cleanse my skin and apply my serum. I then take a little of this viscous cream and apply it to both my face and neck. Note: a little goes a long way! It sits on your skin like a mask, however it fully absorbs within a few minutes. I use this as my last step in my nighttime skincare routine. By the next morning, my skin looked and felt noticeably different. This cream is so nourishing! My dark spots have significantly faded. I use Tretinoin 0.025% (retinol) every other night and I have not had any irritation. My skin feels so soft! It makes me feel like I am glowing! I highly recommend this product and the whole Caudalie Vinoperfect line!
Ally H.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Ally H.
Y'all this is a nice moisturizer but it's heavy in smell and texture. I live in TX where it's 95 degrees and humid by April and even with AC it's just too hot to have this thick of a moisturizer on, even at night. I think it will be perfect for people with really dry skin in a place not too hot. And even though it has glycolic acid, it was super gentle on my skin.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by DeNaris M.
Wow! wow! wow! I am so loving this Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream. This brightening glycolic night cream sloughs away dead cells naturally to reveal less dull skin. Before bed, you can smother your skin with this thick cream, which works overnight to exfoliate the surface and reveal the fresh, healthy skin underneath. Glycolic night cream eliminates congestion and smooths bumpy, textured skin, too, to nurture, calm, and protect your new skin on the face and neck. Its for all skin types. #gotitfree
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Kennessa M.
I absolutely love this night cream. The consistency isn’t too thick, but thick enough so that you know it is penetrating through the other products you applied prior. No matter how little sleep I get the night prior, if I use this night cream, I wake up with skin that is glowing, youthful, supple, and renewed. Definitely worth the splurge!
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Christine S.
I used this 3x a week in the last couple of weeks and wow, my skin is visibly brighter! It has a subtle fresh scent that is not overpowering. It’s thick yet unexpectedly lightweight, and deeply nourished my dry skin. I swear I love waking up the next day because my skin is looking radiant and plumped. I also noticed that my stubborn acne scars are gradually fading! This is definitely staying in my vanity and I can’t wait to see the results after several weeks of use!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Vanessa R.
I’m a super fan of the vinoperfect line, hands down the serum is the best product from the collection and is a must try. The night cream I feel did give me a good radiance , was a little more expensive and on the heavy side for my preference. Made my face sweat after application. I still love my good genes Sunday Riley over this cream.
Asia W.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Asia W.
I really like this night cream the packaging is very luxurious have set heavyweight to it the cream itself is a little bit thicker then I was assuming but still a little bit goes a long ways and the cream does soak into your skin nicely and does not leave a greasy feeling or a sticky feeling I've been using this at night for about 2 weeks now and I have seen Improvement also been using it with my peeling solution and it really has helped keep my skin healing moisturized and overall wonderful
Lia D.
Denver, CO
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Lia D.
Enriched with Viniferine and Niacinamide, this cream is designed to even out skin tone and provide an instant glowy look. It has a light, pleasant scent and is by no means overwhelming. The cream is of a medium consistency and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. If you’re looking for a moisturizing cream that will help reduce dark spots and even out skin tone I would definitely recommend checking this one out!
Elle P.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream uploaded by Elle P.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream smells divine. This does a lovely job of keeping the skin soft. You'll wake up in the a.m. and skin feels supple. But I did not notice significant brightening. I think I need more firming and not necessarily as much exfoliating effects at night. It is pricey. I wish it did more for my mature skin. Sadly, my wrinkles were a little more pronounced in the morning. I really wanted to love this. The packaging is gorgeous sitting on my shelf. Maybe I'm in the wrong line for my skin's needs💁‍♀️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Destiny K.
Pineville, LA
il y a 10 mois
Veronica C. il y a 9 mois
Girl! get this cream like yesterday. It healed my acid burn from a chemical peel gone bad. Worth the price ! Plus if you buy from Sephora and hate it just take it back. They have the best return policies. Good luck !
Abhirami T.
Alliston, ON
il y a un an
Anna D. il y a un an
I use Summer Friday’s jet lag mask as a night cream a couple [email protected] week and it’s amazing! Highly recommended