BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-piece skincare set to diminish the appearance of anti-dark spots and even the skintone. Solutions for: - Dark spots - Acne and blemishes - Pores If you want to know more… Perfect your complexion with Vinoperfect's Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum. Highly concentrated with Caudalie's powerful patented Viniferine, this serum reduces the appearance of existing dark spots such as acne marks, scars, and damage. For an immediate boost, apply the Glycolic Peel, a non-irritating two-in-one treatment peel and mask that diminishes dark spots, leaving an instant glow. At night, continue the regimen with the Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream. This exfoliating cream works overnight to resurface, brighten, and detoxify the skin. It delivers gradual and continuous exfoliation for a new-skin effect that ensures unique high tolerance. Dark spots and imperfections are visibly diminished, the skin texture is refined, and pores are tightened. In the morning, your skin breathes freely. It is detoxified, moisturized, and smoother with a more even, incredibly luminous complexion. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL Vinoperfect Radiance Serum - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Glycolic Peel - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are free of animal ingredients and are not tested on animals. Formulated without phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, and sodium laureth sulfate, they are non-photo sensitizing, noncomedogenic, and ideal for all skin types. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is a little pricey but a good value if you are interested in trying the Radiance Serum- which is why I purchased it. I received the serum from Sephora in a birthday kit and had to purchase the full-sized bottle after. The serum leaves skin hydrated and helps diminish dark spots. The glycolic peel is very hydrating and also helps rid dark spots. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking dewey, refreshed, and hydrated. I also like to mix their serum in with other masks, like the glycolic peel, the hydrating mask, and a few other moisturizing products I use of theirs like the sorbet. The radiance moisturizer really helps nourish my skin after a day of facial treatment and retexturizing masks. It also helps diminish pores. I really enjoyed everything in this kit and would recommend it to anyone looking to treat themselves with hydrated, glowing skin.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set, it really helps me when I first wake up. I wash my face and put this kit on, it helps with under eye bags and line. It’s so sweet and I love the packaging. Would recommend to others.
stefffa K.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tried the vino perfect serum from this set but I love it. The moment I started using it, ive noticed a difference in my skin right away. My complexion is brighter and more radiant. I use this everyday before putting on my makeup. I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin when I don't use this.
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is something that I swear by. I think that it really brings out the high points of my face and makes my skin so much nicer than without use. I constantly get compliments when I put it on every day. I think that the price is definitely worth it!
Sujata A.
Nashville, TN
Caudalie is absolutely my fav line of skincare. I will pick these up at Sephora. The Vinoperfect line is exactly that- PERFECT :) I use the daily moisturizer and the serum
Eleesha M.
I love this kit. I use this everyday. The peel is amazing, leave it on for about 10 mins, leaves face smooth. Then I use the serum. Sometimes as a spot treat others on the entire face. And at night I use the night Moisturizer.
CINDY R.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products that leave the skin wonderful and wanting to use them. Who doesn't like products that are made to better ourselves?
zeinab s.
Newmarket, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Caudalie Vinoperfect is by far one of the most effective lines I've ever used. It was my first time using it and I bought it at Sephora after I tried the mist. It's gentle yet effective, as it really helped brighten my hyperpigmentation. I would totally recommend it but the only downfall is the price. The products on their own are quite pricey.
Ally B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this kit for the serum, it comes with a full sized bottle and you save $3 off the price of the regular sized bottle plus you get two deluxe samples of other products. A great value.
Cássia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uso esse Serum e ele é muito bom. Ainda não notei resultados, pois faz pouco tempo, mas já noto a pele agradecendo.