Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Almond Milk, Size 67 oz

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Almond Milk, Size 6.7 oz

What it is: A gentle, sulfate-free velvety milk that cleanses skin and removes makeup, too. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Formulated to leave skin soft and nourished, this milk contains sweet almond oil, soothing cornflower water and antioxidant polyphenols to protect skin from drying. Reformulated with natural surfactants instead of synthetic surfactants, this formula also now contains castor oil, which is known to promote lash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Almond Milk, Size 6.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Roseville, CA
I’m really surprised at how much I love this cleansing milk. It’s extremely gentle and removes my everyday makeup without drying my skin out. You definitely need to follow up with a face wash because it leaves a residue and is hard go remove with just water in my opinion, but it’s the perfect first step in double cleansing. I really like the slight almond scent and you don’t need a ton of product to get the job done.

Looking for your answer?