Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum

by Caudalie

Our most targeted lifting and sculpting serum for visibly younger looking skin. This oil-free serum works deeply to restructure skin so that it regains its firmness and elasticity visibly diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Our Vinexpert line is more effective than ever, formulated with Resveratrol-Oleyl, Caudalie s fourth anti-ageing patent.  This new generation of Resveratrol stimulates collagen and elastin production and stops glycation, effectively combating ageing at it s source. Benefits: Non-comedogenic. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.

what do you think this product ?
I need this to be my saving grace! Someone tell me how it works! Worth the money?
Start your review of Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Douglas, AZ
For the price I paid, it was not worth it. Too much residue left behind. The product wasn't as effective as others I have tried in the past.
San diego, CA
Keeps my skin feeling very tight. Usually only use it around the under eye, but it's much more effective than any one I've ever used
Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum uploaded by Salma A.
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm The Eye-Lifting Expert - It's literally the only way i can keep my skin plumped, and radiant looking, whilst in quarantine. The Caudalie products are pretty much the closest thing - to get beautiful, brighter, smoother skin. So, let's start with, Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm, I gently tap in under the eye area, its a treatment for both eyes & lips, & delivers a boost of hydration, whilst peptides work to smooth out finelines, for brighter, smoother eyes. This beautiful balm doesn't sting on application, nor does it irritate. Recently I started using a serum under my moisturiser, I can honestly say, the Caudalie Resveratrol Firming Serum has improved the texture of my skin, whilst giving a snatched, more sculpted definition to my skin around the jawline. Of course, at this point I should mention that I apply this serum before the Caudalie Resveratrol Face Lifting Soft Cream, together they boost radiance, whilst improving the skins elasticity.
New Castle, DE
Effective and effective remedy with a light aroma of grapes. I was allergic and reddened, but I used it immediately after peeling - maybe this was the reason. My mom really likes this serum - she uses it without cream, just applying it to clean skin. No fat, no acne, absorbs instantly. I recommend to buy, but use with caution.
Buffalo , NY
I used this on my neck an it’s fantastic it has firmed my skin so so much I am 37 and I was loosing elasticity in my neck due to a neck surgery an this has done wonders for the area above my scar where the skin was starting the loosen I would definitely recommend to others
Wilmington, DE
Its oil free and plumps face skin. I use AFTER DERMA WAND SESSIONS at night . I also use Dr .Copeland Rewind Night Serum first, (bought form her plastic surgery office online site) ITS GREAT STUFF! Will be buygin again its almost gone.
n/a
I would buy this with all of my money. I will be looking 19 forever using this serum. Highly recommend. The packaging is everything. Very effective never disappoints. Love Caudalie!! Beautiful brand!!
Palmyra, NJ
Caudalie brabd is great but the price makes it hard to buy. This was a sample and I was very pleased with the results. My only issue is the smell. If it smells m=bad I have a hard time continuing to use.
Concord
This is the best face serum I have ever used. It works magic overnight, you only need a little bit to reply to your face. I put it on at night and I usually wake up in my skin looks like glass it is that good.
Tbilisi
yes, yes this is what need my face, that product is for me, for my mid aged (balzac age) skin. i didn't want to do some procedures with my face such as lifting, detox and etc. and boom, i found my miracle, my firming serum that makes my skin looks like "just from beauty salon"