BY CAUDALIE

Our most targeted lifting and sculpting serum for visibly younger looking skin. This oil-free serum works deeply to restructure skin so that it regains its firmness and elasticity visibly diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Our Vinexpert line is more effective than ever, formulated with Resveratrol-Oleyl, Caudalie s fourth anti-ageing patent.  This new generation of Resveratrol stimulates collagen and elastin production and stops glycation, effectively combating ageing at it s source. Benefits: Non-comedogenic. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.

• I need this to be my saving grace! Someone tell me how it...1 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This serum is amazing. It was the 1st face serum that I have ever tried. I did receive it in a subscription box. It applies very easily and did not irritate my skin. It made my skin feel buttery smooth and it made my skin shine and look refreshed. I was shocked by how well it worked. This product I would b it again in a heartbeat. And I do recommend to others.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This is a bit more expensive than the usual skincare products I use. It does work quite well, it's just very expensive. I love the way it made my skin feel and look after a week. It does have a lot of benefits, it just really depends on your budget.
Kara n.
I haven’t noticed this to be much of a change, although I only got a deluxe sample size. But normally with Caudalie I can see a change with the samples. I probably won’t purchase this again as the radiant serum is my go to
Allie R.
Cleveland
TheCaudalie Vinexpert Anti Ageing Serum Eyes & Lips claims that visible results occur within a week's time. Their claims are true, I found that my fine lines under my eyes did reduce visibly. The lotion fees light and airy, the deeper lines on my face reduced and the fine lines baewlt visible. This treatment is extremely expensive though over $100 for a small bottle. If I not given to try as sample I would never have purchased it. If you can afford this lovely eye and lip trearment--do it!
Corinne G.
Saint Joseph , MI
Got a trial size of this from Sephora. It was very nice. Moisturized my face and seemed to do the job. It is quite pricey. It is gentle for the skin. I feel like I need to try it longer to get a better feel for it.
Maitte V.
This particular product has made a measurable inprovement in my skin texture and firmness, it actually became noticeably better skin within 3 weeks- the product works and is worth every single penny. Great product along with the night cream excellent combination does what it claims to do!
Sarah L.
Omaha , NE
I used this serum based on the recommendation of a Sephora employee and boy was she right! I love it. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and moisturized when I wash it off in the morning.
Andrea V.
Jersey City, NJ
I like the lightweight texture and the light fragrance of this serum. I used it at night before my night cream or by itself in humid hot weather during summer. It promotes a light hydration. However, I didn’t notice much difference in my skin after using it consistently. Probably I won’t repurchase it.
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
This stuff is amazing and has made such a difference in wrinkles and fine lines on my face! It’s so girly, smells and great and is affective! I will continue to use this product.
Haian🌸 C.
New York
I like putting this on every night. I noticed a change over time to my skin. It makes my skin look mother and definitely more firm. I would highly recommend you give this a try.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I need this to be my saving grace! Someone tell me how it works! Worth the money?