Caudalie Vinexpert Anti Ageing Serum Eyes & Lips uploaded by Kasie A.

BY CAUDALIE

This finely targeted formula immediately absorbs into the skin to smooth wrinkles and fine lines from the inside and out.   Experience an immediate lifting and firming effect to the lip and eye contour, with reduction in puffiness and appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. Our Vinexpert line is more effective than ever, formulated with Resveratrol-Oleyl, Caudalie s fourth anti-ageing patent.  This new generation of Resveratrol stimulates collagen and elastin production and stops glycation, effectively combating ageing at it s source. Benefits: Fragrance Free. Oil-free formu.

• I've been looking for an anti-aging serum but don't want to spend...1 Answers
Lauren D.
This was a nice eye cream that didn’t irritate my skin (I generally have sensitive skin). I didn’t see much of a difference though as to reduction in puffiness or dark circles. I prefer the keihls midnight recovery eye cream personally.
Katie R.
Madison, AL
I adore this product. Though my skin hasn't shown signs of aging thus far (I'm 22) it is SO important to use an anti aging serum to keep those lines away. I love this one.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
The product was not particularly memorable, to be honest.  I received a few samples through various Sephora promotions.  The texture was nice.  it was very moisturizing.  I remember it being a bit greasy, so I used it with my dema-roller, and that worked out rather well.  This would probably be a good product for women in their 40s, or those with a very dry under-eye area looking to add some extra moisture pre-eye/face cream.
Care B.
Oh this eye serum is so so so lovely. I especially loved it under neath my makeup because it would hydrated and sooth my small little fine lines that have appeared in the past year :( anyways other than being an amazing primer for makeup under my eye area it did make my eye area feel incredibly rich and hydrated. I have purchased this product recently so I'm excited to have it back in my life.
Alexandra M.
As an advocate for it never being too early for preventative skincare, this specific product has made a measurable inprovement in my skin texture and firmness and has targeted every area of "damage" that has been done by sun exposure/environmental stress and begun reversing the appearance. This along with the night cream = excellent combination does what it claims to do!
Arrow D.
Newbury Park , CA
I enjoyed this product as I found it was soft on my eyes and lips but it was not quite strong enough. I will be using up this product since it has a very nice feel on my skin but I have a caffeine one that really makes my eyes stand out for the mornings. Good product I just haven't given it enough time to see results.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
This product is very good for your lips and eyes and face you use it you can really say you feel there is a difference with your face that is a bit expensive but it is worth it you know what really helps you and So I will get this product from the 5 star category, it is better than the other creams creams that you could use the smell is also very good your hydration fresh and if you are so amazing, so that is why we recommend this product Use it
Audrey P.
felt super lush going on, seemed to moisturize, however, i didn't have a big enough sample to last for more than a few days to notice anything for my fine lines at mouth and eyes.  got it from sephora--a great place for samples!  i would love to try it again.  it seemed a little goes a long way though.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I received a sample from Sephora in my bag and have been using this for a few weeks. So far so good. It's moisturizing, smells good and does not irritate my skin. I am prone to millia around my eyes so I am extra cautious in using products around my eyes. I may try this once I finish my current eye cream.
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
So far, so good! I have been using this eye serum for about a week, and I am noticing softness around my eyes. I haven't seen any anti-aging yet, but I'm going to keep using to see. It's a bit pricey, but not completely out of line. The fragrance and feel are pleasant and high-end.
lilian d.
I've been looking for an anti-aging serum but don't want to spend big bucks if it doesn't work. Is this product effective and reasonably priced?