BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCaudalie
Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is ok to put Sunscreen on top of the serum? Don’t want to clog my pores
what do you think this product ?
Ia that good [product:caudalie-glow-activating-anti-wrinkle-serum] ?
Start your review of Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!
Jennifer H.
2,647 reviews
Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Jennifer H.
I love Caudalie. Expensive but worth every penny. Not the case with this serum. It is too thin of a consistency to feel like it is doing anything. I feel like I have seen no results. Disappointment.
Kylie C.
Did I notice any anti-aging effect...no. it did definitely gave my skin a healthy glow and it made it seem or moisturized. I don't think I would buy this product again because I have found product that works so much better with my skin. But this product isn't a bad one.
Julie B.
I love that there is no scent to this. My skin feels lovely after application and it doesn't accentuate my poors. It is more of a cream than typical syrums. I haven't noticed any anti wrinkle benefit or brightening effect, but it leaves me nicely hydrated throughout the day. I will repurchase this as it works as a great ever day primer and reduces redness.
Carla S.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I don’t see much difference using this product. Received a sample, and have been using for a couple weeks. Not really a very effective product, though it is hydrating.
Nanettee R.
Instantly brightens. Melts in to skin and does not irritate or clog pores. I love using this around the eyes.
Colleen H.
Ridgecrest, CA
Got as sample several times, seems to work good but cannot give long term review. I do think if I had more wrinkles I would repurchase it. They are good quality and a decent price. Not cheap but not too expensive
Cecilia F.
Irvine, CA
I love this product! Wow! Amazing! Pricey but it works! I do feel a glow on my face when I use it before bed. I highly recommend this product and Caudalie line.
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Got to favorite. It really does begin to make your skin feel different in just two weeks. It really takes away the wrinkles for you
Summer K.
This serum feels light and nice but I dont see any difference. I like this brand but this wasnt a must have for me. I also cannot stand the smell of this one. Its a bit pricey for not seeing any results in 2 months of use.
beautyinmyway B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used caudalie a couple times and im always surprised by the results and the glow that it gives to my skin absolutely love it