BY CAUDALIE

• Vine[Activ] Eye Cream
  • Vine[Activ] Serum
  • Vine[Activ] 3-1 Moisturizer

Give your skin a glow with this Vine[Activ] set containing a highly concentrated, light, and non-sticky serum. This fast-absorbing serum visually smooths skin, promotes a youthful-looking glow, and offers protection against environmental irritants. Formulated with Caudalie’s Anti Cell Burn-Out Complex™, it is designed to address damage caused by common pollutants and life stressors.

Then a daily moisturizer that instantly smooths the look of wrinkles. This effective, lightweight moisturizer acts as a protective veil to shield the skin from damaging pollutant particles. For the first time, this patented technology harnesses our signature grapeseed polyphenols combined with spruce extract to kick-start the cells’ natural antioxidant defenses, essentially teaching the skin how to better protect itself.

While the eye cream visibly alleviates dark circles and smoothes the eye and lip contours. For a refreshed, energetic look. Packed with lifting peptides, de-puffing fern extracts, licorice extract, and horse chestnut, this gentle, quick-absorbing cream energizes the sensitive eye and lip area, improving the look of dark circles and puffiness. This patented technology is powered by our Anti-Cell Burnout Complex™, a blend that combines grapeseed polyphenols with spruce extract to kick-start the cells’ natural antioxidant defenses, essentially teaching the skin how to better protect itself.

•  Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Anti-dark circles
  •     Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Vine[Activ] Eye Cream:

Apply morning and evening to the eye and lip contours and nasolabial folds.

Tips: Apply again before going out for a refreshed look!

Vine[Activ] Serum:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Vine[Activ] 3-in-1 Moisturizer:

Apply morning and evening to face and neck and décolleté, either by itself or after your serum.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-20 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Escin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Picea Abies Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Citric Acid.

April B.
United States
I love that this comes in a set. You can buy the eye cream for $39 or you can buy the whole set for $39. Interesting. I love the brand so that's what got me interested in trying the eyecream and then stumbled upon this set. Great purchase. The eyecream is hydrating and over time helps smooth out wrinkles and brightens the under eye. The serum and the moisturizer are just as great. The whole line is hydrating. I think this set is great for someone needing some hydration.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
It’s expensive let’s be honest. Yet.... it works. I started using this along with the beauty elixir and honesty my skin thanks me for it. This set let’s you try a combination designed to treat your eye area and it’s worth it. The only sad part is buying it again but ditching a few facials and such can compensate for the cost.
Marisa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Took this eye cream for a travel run from LA to Rome to NY, and despite being so very tired hopping time zones, I look pretty refreshed in my photos and I think I have this to thank! Seemed to calm down any dark circles that wanted to happen however I didn't find this eye cream to be the most hydrating overall.
Emily J.
I absolutely love this brand and this amazing product! I have puffy dark circles under my eyes and I find that this eye cream helps reduce the puffiness and makes my eyes feel fresh and young again. I would highly recommend
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I’ve only used the eye cream, I’m not sure if it comes available as a single, but I got mine as a point reward from ipsy. I like the texture of this and it’s easy to apply. It also doesn’t dry down and leave a nasty feeling behind like some eye creams do. I just can’t tell if it actually does much of anything to help my eye area.
Nasreen S.
San Francisco
Love this product! I received it as a sample from Sephora and saw lightening of my under eye circles in just two days. I was so sad when my sample ran out and will likely purchase a full size soon. Only confusion is whether the polypeptide version on Sephora is better or how it compares to this version of the vine active eye cream.
Kimi M.
This eye cream is very hydrating, it brightens and soothes the under eye area. The formula is lightweight so it doesn’t feel like thick or heavy on the skin.
Alexis G.
Houma, LA
I love this product! It works wonders! It is kind of pricey but it is worth every penny in my opinion. Would definitely reccomend.
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
I really enjoy the texture, weight and scent of this cream. It doesn't sting or burn my eyes like many other eye creams.
Valerie P.
Tavernier
I really like this product. It’s very gentle on the skin, goes on smooth helps my under eyes to not look so dry.

Sephora