Caudalie Vine Body Butter

by Caudalie

Vine Body Butter is ideal from anyone with dry to very dry skin looking to regain supple, soft skin all day long.
Rich in grape and shea butters, its smooth, lightly fragranced texture instantly soothes dry, tight-feeling skin. Deeply nourished, the skin is supple and comfortable.

Ideal as an after-sun product. 95% natural ingredients. Plant-based jar.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Grapeseed Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anhydroxylitol, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-5 Esters, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Xylitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate.

Is this brand good to recommend?
How is the texture?
What does ot small like?
Start your review of Caudalie Vine Body Butter!
Product Highlights
“I have little bumps on my arm and leggs due to dry skin and thus really helped them not be as noticeable.” in reviews
London
This has become my favorite body butter since I first tried a sample at Les Sources de Caudalie two years ago. It has a lovely, light scent, and is thick (but not greasy) and creamy - lasting all day. It works especially well in the summer and winter months, which makes it a repeat purchase for me!
Tifton, GA
This body butter is amazing. So moisturizing and nourishing for your skin. I love to use this after using the vinoperfect Cabernet scrub from Caudalie. This is one of my favorite skincare brands and they rarely disappoint. It smells lightly of grapefruit which I love because it feels and smells so refreshing. Highly recommend. I did purchase this with my own money.
Oak Harbor
It's a really nice moisturizer. It's easy to go through pretty quickly though. During my pregnancy Inused this in combination with the oil (I can't remember what it's called) that they also have. I gave me a nice sheen and it got rid of the dryness and itchiness that comes along with pregnancy.
New Castle, DE
This product smells fantastic and is so moisturizing! It also creates a nice glow on the leg because of its moisturizing properties, but is not greasy by any means. I highly recommend it.
Poughkeepsie , AR
This product is pretty great. It makes my body moisturized without making my skin feel sticky. It’s long-lasting. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell.
Bronx
Another great product! This one is perfect for the colder months. It’s thicker than the the body lotions but also doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
San Francisco, CA
This product is rich in antioxidants and it nourishes the skin its simply beautiful and melts into the skin after a shower and leaves my dry skin soft
Mastic, NY
Love love love. Smells amazing. Leaves skin silky not greasy. I go through jars and jars of this body butter. Its my absolute fave.
Springfield
Very nice Creamy makes my skin feel super soft and supple! I enjoy the packaging as well definitely surpassed my expectations
Cypress , TX
This body butter is great! It is smooth, creamy and hydrating and smells great. I use it along with the Cabernet body scrub.