Caudalie Vine Body Butter

by Caudalie

Vine Body Butter is ideal from anyone with dry to very dry skin looking to regain supple, soft skin all day long.
Rich in grape and shea butters, its smooth, lightly fragranced texture instantly soothes dry, tight-feeling skin. Deeply nourished, the skin is supple and comfortable.

Ideal as an after-sun product. 95% natural ingredients. Plant-based jar.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Grapeseed Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anhydroxylitol, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-5 Esters, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Xylitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate.

Is this brand good to recommend?
How is the texture?
What does ot small like?
Start your review of Caudalie Vine Body Butter!
Product Highlights
“I have little bumps on my arm and leggs due to dry skin and thus really helped them not be as noticeable.” in reviews
Wilmington, Delaware
The smell is absolutely perfect, love the texture and how it softens the skin. I adore this brand, i think that it’s one of the most safest brand you can really trust 🙏🏻❤️✨ love love love it 🎉🎊 100% suggesting to everyone
Wilmington, DE
The scent of this body butter is very pleasant, a bit like orange candy but more refined - delicious. I love the texture too, it's thick but gel-like exactly like panna cotta if that's possible and melts into the skin. Not oily at all. That said, I'm sure it would be enough for dry skin
Newark, DE
I love caudalie products and especially this one. This is my friend gift for my birthday and I was so happy, i used it in winter, when skin on my legs is dryer than summer and it's moistures my skin very well. Scent is pleasure. I have feeling fresh clean and very soft skin. Packing is good and texture is the most pleasure for me. Ingredients is good Caudalie Vine Body Butter
New Castle, DE
This product smells fantastic and is so moisturizing! It also creates a nice glow on the leg because of its moisturizing properties, but is not greasy by any means. I highly recommend it.
Newark, DE
I've been helping for a long time. An unusual product. love it very much❣❣❣ It is a necessary product🥰🥰🥰
Tbilisi, Georgia
So amazing calming body butter❤️❤️❤️ caudalie is my favorite product from latest years❤️❤️❤️
First of all I have to OMG , I loveeee this body butter. My favorite leave your skin so smooth and hydrated. I love to use this during the winter, sometimes lotion leaves your skin feeling like you know a little extra and this is it.
Absolute go to for me. Having a shea allergy pretty much means I can’t use many lotions on the market, but the Caudalie vine butter is a great thick moisturizer that works so well even in the northern winters.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is supposed to be a toning body butter, but I’ve been using for awhile and don’t notice a difference. Plus the smell isn’t the most pleasant. I think that I’ll stick with bum bum cream.
If you like the scent of the caudalie hand and nail cream, you'll love this product too! It has a refreshing citrus scent that lasts for a long time, so it's great to apply just after a shower or just before going out. It has a whipped texture that feels great on the skin. I docked one star because it's a little heavier than I would prefer to apply all over my body. I typically use this only in the winter when my skin is at its driest. Otherwise it feels like it stays on my skin (instead of being absorbed). I would still recommend that you try this product, especially if you don't mind heavier lotions on your skin.