Caudalie Vine Body Butter

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Vine Body Butter. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Es buena Para piel sensible?
Is this brand good to recommend?
How is the texture?
Start your review of Caudalie Vine Body Butter!
Product Highlights
I have little bumps on my arm and leggs due to dry skin and thus really helped them not be as noticeable.in reviews
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
well moisturizes and feeds the skin calms skin does skin smooth noticeably increases elasticity and elasticity of skin - I very much noted this point, especially after several use of balm tightens skin a little creates effect of well-groomed satin skin, especially standing.
Gwendolene D.
Parkersburg, WV
This rich body butter is heavenly! It is very thick and dense which my dessicated skin drinks up. I am convinced that it is identical to the original hand cream - same rich texture and light citrus scent. The hand cream is 75ml for $15 and this body butter tub is 225ml for $34, so I just use this for hands and everywhere else. I always keep a backup now because early in the pandemic it couldn't be found anywhere - not Sephora, not Beautylish and not on the French, Canadian nor US Caudalie sites. I tried to get by with the pump bottle lotion and then the newer firming cream but they aren't even close to the perfection of this butter - they are much thinner consistency and lack the fresh, delicious scent of grapefruit. The lotion smells like men's cologne and the body cream smells like grapevine, a lot like the glycolic moisturizer. It wasn't bad but it wasn't THIS.
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is supposed to be a toning body butter, but I’ve been using for awhile and don’t notice a difference. Plus the smell isn’t the most pleasant. I think that I’ll stick with bum bum cream.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
This is a great, lightweight body butter that still leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft after using it. You get a nice sized tub when you purchase but the price is on the higher side for a lotion. It has a nice light scent and definitely looks like a whipped butter when you first open it up! I did notice that when I took this on an airplane that I lost product, which made me really sad. If I can find it on sale again I will definitely repurchase!
Kristin M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I am usually not a body butter person as I find most varieties of body butter overly greasy, but not this one! This body butter is amazing. I use it after a shower and it absorbs into my skin really well and gives great moisture especially on legs after shaving. The orange fragrance is also really fresh and enjoyable but does dissipate over time so it should be ok if you wear a perfume as well.
Brittany M.
Absolute go to for me. Having a shea allergy pretty much means I can’t use many lotions on the market, but the Caudalie vine butter is a great thick moisturizer that works so well even in the northern winters.
Massiel I.
First of all I have to OMG , I loveeee this body butter. My favorite leave your skin so smooth and hydrated. I love to use this during the winter, sometimes lotion leaves your skin feeling like you know a little extra and this is it.
Jani M.
Bronx
Another great product! This one is perfect for the colder months. It’s thicker than the the body lotions but also doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
This product is rich in antioxidants and it nourishes the skin its simply beautiful and melts into the skin after a shower and leaves my dry skin soft
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This body butter is amazing. So moisturizing and nourishing for your skin. I love to use this after using the vinoperfect Cabernet scrub from Caudalie. This is one of my favorite skincare brands and they rarely disappoint. It smells lightly of grapefruit which I love because it feels and smells so refreshing. Highly recommend. I did purchase this with my own money.