BY CAUDALIE

Vine Body Butter is ideal from anyone with dry to very dry skin looking to regain supple, soft skin all day long.
Rich in grape and shea butters, its smooth, lightly fragranced texture instantly soothes dry, tight-feeling skin. Deeply nourished, the skin is supple and comfortable.

Ideal as an after-sun product. 95% natural ingredients. Plant-based jar.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Grapeseed Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anhydroxylitol, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-5 Esters, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Palm Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Xylitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have little bumps on my arm and leggs due to dry skin and thus really helped them not be as noticeable." in 5 reviews
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This body butter is amazing. So moisturizing and nourishing for your skin. I love to use this after using the vinoperfect Cabernet scrub from Caudalie. This is one of my favorite skincare brands and they rarely disappoint. It smells lightly of grapefruit which I love because it feels and smells so refreshing. Highly recommend. I did purchase this with my own money.
Gloria K.
If you like the scent of the caudalie hand and nail cream, you'll love this product too! It has a refreshing citrus scent that lasts for a long time, so it's great to apply just after a shower or just before going out. It has a whipped texture that feels great on the skin. I docked one star because it's a little heavier than I would prefer to apply all over my body. I typically use this only in the winter when my skin is at its driest. Otherwise it feels like it stays on my skin (instead of being absorbed). I would still recommend that you try this product, especially if you don't mind heavier lotions on your skin.
Annette K.
Los Angeles, CA
This body butter is divine! I was gifted one and have incorporated into my routine. I am loving how moisturizing it leaves my body feeling. The price is a little expensive but a little goes a long way. I would definitely purchase again once it runs out.
Brianna P.
Poughkeepsie, AR
This product is pretty great. It makes my body moisturized without making my skin feel sticky. It’s long-lasting. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
Another of my caudalie favorites. The price, as always, is steep, but I feel definitely worth it. I usually apply fresh out of the shower while there is still moisture on my skin. The moisture lasts through the night and I wake up with my skin still baby soft. The smell, for me, is a bonus. I love the earthy leafy smell from the product.
Alina T.
Oak Harbor
It's a really nice moisturizer. It's easy to go through pretty quickly though. During my pregnancy Inused this in combination with the oil (I can't remember what it's called) that they also have. I gave me a nice sheen and it got rid of the dryness and itchiness that comes along with pregnancy.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
Love all caudalie products. This body butter is super rich and nourishing, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. There are cheaper options out there, but I trust the Caudalie brand and their ingredients, so I think its a worthwhile splurge.
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
Cream is not at thick but definitely gives the body a nice hydrating feel to the skin , extremely gentle to the skin , products are organic made from the owners vineyard .. if anything I would thicken the cream to make it more butter base .
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
I love this body butter. Its thick but soft, not heavy, it moisturizes without the heavy greasy feeling. Smells Amazing like grapes at a vineyard. Wonderful product!
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
This is a great, lightweight body butter that still leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft after using it. You get a nice sized tub when you purchase but the price is on the higher side for a lotion. It has a nice light scent and definitely looks like a whipped butter when you first open it up!

I did notice that when I took this on an airplane that I lost product, which made me really sad. If I can find it on sale again I will definitely repurchase!