BY CAUDALIE

A luxurious, travel-friendly, wrinkle-fighting trio to improve visible signs of aging. Instantly transform your eyes with Premier Cru the Eye, Caudalie's eye cream to improve all visible signs of aging. Formulated with all three of Caudalie's signature patents, the cream leaves the eye area perfectly hydrated, smoother, and firmer. Dark circles and puffiness fade away, and the eye area is brightened with renewed youth. Then, treat the face with Premier Cru The Elixir, a part-serum, part-dry oil that lifts, firms, smooths, nourishes, and brightens the complexion. Finally, cleanse the face day and night with the 100 percent natural Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil that removes even waterproof makeup. The oil transforms into a silky cleanser to melt away impurities, leaving the skin nourished and clean. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Premier Cru The Eye Cream- 0.33 oz Premier Cru The Elixir- 1 oz Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil- Bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These formulas are dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic. The bottle is made from 50 percent recycled plastic. They do not contain animal ingredients and are not tested on animals. Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skin types. Research results: In a clinical test conducted on 44 women following 56 days with twice daily application of Premier Cru the Eye: - 86% reported visible reduction in puffiness and dark circles - 91% reported an immediate radiance effect In a clinical test conducted on 30 women following 56 days with twice daily application of Premier Cru the Eye:- 34% reduction in deep wrinkles In a 28-day use test on 22 volunteers applying Premier Cru the Elixir twice daily: - 91% reported smoothed skin - 86% reported even skin - 86% reported younger-looking skin - 95% reported bright skin - 91% reported soft skin In a use test on Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil on 38 volunteers, after 27 days of use: - 95% said it perfectly cleanses th

Shannon O.
Salem, MA
I've been using this anti aging set for years . All the products are amazing, they give my face a healthy glow I always get compliments on how great my skin looks !
Kyrsten S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm seriously obsessed with this line!! I used to be a La Mer customer (I still am, it's just too pricey for me right now) and this is a perfect substitute.

Their cleanser works magically and doesn't dry you out. The serum helps moisturize your face right before their lotion- which is by far one of my faves. My skin also feels so soft when I use any of their products.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
I liked how this made my skin feel and look but it is super expensive. I used it, liked it but didn’t complete the set....no specific reason
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
I love Caudile and this is a great kit if you wanna test their products but don't want to spend on purchasing the full sized items
Natalia F.
Very good product!! Can notice the difference instantly when applying. Super soft skin, and leaves your skin feeling healthy.
julieanna l.
florida♡
I love this so much these products have such great effects to it and it’s so great like I would 1000/1000 recommend
Elaine C.
 the eye cream is super effective and lasts forever, the water/toner is just meh, and the moisturizer is truly the pits on my skin. Overall, it's still worth it for the eye cream alone.
Nada K.
Kalaa kebira
I looved the product ❤ it's sooo satisfying ✨ it became one of my favourite essential routine beauty care 🌸 thanks 🌹🌹
donya e.
It's a very amazing collection to use it every day and start your day frsh and comfortable i love it so much
Mimoun W.
Bretigny sur orge
Un set au top #good #codali #top # meilleur Rien a dire pr la marque c l une des meilleur ...................