Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashCaudalie
The Des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion

Caudalie The Des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie The Des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this fast absorbing and will it irritate further psoriasis skin?
Start your review of Caudalie The Des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion!
Natia A.
Jersey City, NJ
Caudalie The Des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Natia A.
This is very good body lotion.Awesome moisturizer for my skin. I apply it after shower and my skin feels soft and smooth. Highly recommended to all.
Nino Z.
Wilmington, DE
Caudalie The Des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Nino Z.
this is very amazing product.it moisturizer skin and its smell is delicious and great.i love this body lotion
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Great lotion from an amazing clean beauty brand. Love the smell, lightweight and moisturizes my skin all day. Great for summer as it’s lite but packed with nutritious oils. 😍😍😍
Maria G.
Port Reading, NJ
Очень хороший продукт. Вариант на каждый день. Хороший состав. Упаковка качественная. Я думаю что в каждой косметичке должен находится этот продукт.
Sheena A.
Weatherford, TX
Love the body lotion it is great for hydration and nourishing. Leaves behind a refreshing clean and crisp scent.
Emily H.
Amo amo esta loción, su aroma es divino. Lo recomiendo mucho. Cumple con todo lo que promete. love it!!!!
Alecia W.
Merritt Is, FL
I have very dry skin and this really hydrated my skin. I also felt that the more I used it the better my skin got which I love anything that will actually improve my skin and make a difference. it's worth he price because my skin feels great and it actually works.
Sara G.
This is the best body lotion I’ve found. I hate that they discounted it. I want Caudile to bring it back!! It absorbed quickly and was very hydrating without being sticky. I wish I would have purchased a case of this.
Brittany M.
My absolute favorite moisturizer! It’s a light scent (true to all Caudalie products) and does the trick for me Spring through Autumn. For winter I do have to opt for something thicker, but I have been breastfeeding for two winters too.
Tatiana G.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome moisturizer! I apply it daily after a shower and my skin feels soft. It doesn’t have a strong scent and the whole bottle lasts for about 3 months. I also love the pump which helps control the amount of lotion you put on your skin.