BY CAUDALIE #12 in Face Serums

This lightweight oil-free serum continuously captures and diffuses water deep within skin to restore moisture balance and leave skin refreshed, hydrated and comfortably soft. Fast absorbing formula. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types.

• Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. All skin types.
  • Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.
  • For dry skin, use as a base and follow with moisturizer.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid.

• Good for combination skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone that has acne used this product and noticed that it he...3 Answers
  • I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I've used it a c...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in my monthly Look Fantastic beauty box in February and I tried it out right away. I like the formula and the texture of it very much. I have an oily t-zone and dryer cheeks that tend to be a bit on the red side so I wanted to see if this would help with the redness. It did seem to help from the first time I used it, it melted into my skin and felt very comfortable & refreshing going on. I've continued to use it and it feels like it's smoothing out some of the texture on my cheeks as well. I'm very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry or combination skin.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
This is a great hydrating serum. It doesn’t have all these fancy claims saying it will make you 10 years younger and do your grocery shopping for you. It claims to hydrate and it does just that. I used this after I had microdermabrasion done and it really helped to bring my skin back to life and heal my dry patches. It sinks in quickly and didn’t make my oily skin any more oily. My one con with this product is that I went through the bottle pretty quickly. I only used 2 pumps a day (1 am and 1 pm) and the bottle was gone in a month.
Anna C.
This product is moisturizing when used with other parts of a skin care regimen, but it doesn’t do much when used alone. I think this product is oversold as a “skin saver,” because for me, it was just a moisturizing serum. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this was recommended to me after a fairly harsh winter. It slightly moisturized, yes...but it didn’t save my skin. The product stung and caused some redness, and didn’t seem to offer any healing properties that many moisturizing serums do.
Kate M.
Baltimore , MD
My go to serum! What don’t I love about this. The first thing you notice is the luxurious texture and smell. It might not be for everyone, but it is for me. This goes on smooth, and I can tell the difference within a few days. My skin feels more plump and smooth, especially in winter (where is counts the most!). Since using this, I’ve also seen a reduction of redness and inflammation, which is not something I’ve experienced with other serums.
Naömi H.
i got a sample in my Sephora play bag. at first i didn't know what to think. this serum restored the moisture balance and leave skin feeling soft and supple. it is very hydrating.this serum is an ideal base for moisturizer, allowing for deeper penetration that will leave skin refreshed, hydrated, and comfortably soft.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received this in my Sephora play box. I’ve been using it every morning after I wash my face before applying my moisturizer. It is very gentle on the skin and has a milky consistency. It has a nice light scent to it which smells very clean. I definitely noticed that it helps hydrate my skin! I really like how light it feels and it absorbs right in so it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. I do find that this serum is a little pricey so I’m not sure that it is something I would consider purchasing.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
Caudalie knows their serums and this one is one of the best for all skin types. It’s super lightweight yet gives a punch of hydration to the skin instantly. Doesn’t break me out or make me greasy. Great for day and night use before moisturizers. I’ve used a whole bottle and have not found anything similar. Only gripe is how little you get for the price tag, but the ingredients are worth it.
Lesley S.
Chattanooga, TN
I received a sample of this stuff and am SO glad I did and gave it a try. After about 2 or 3 weeks of using it everyday after washing my face and before moisturizer, I could really start to see a difference in my skin’s texture and appearance. I know it had to be this product as it was the only thing new and different in my routine. Will definitely buy the full size when I run out.
Sasha T.
I received this product with my Sephora play box and fell in love with it. My skin soaks this up like water! I did notice my skin feeling smoother and moisturized after applying. I also noticed that like this product helped promote my natural oils, which is a good thing for me since my skin type is "super dry". The only downside I have is it's high price.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I first received this serum as a free birthday gift from Sephora. It made such an immediate and drastic difference in my appearance that I purchased a full bottle. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's worth it because of how great my skin looks.
Jen P.
Is this good for combination skin? Does it feel oily or heavy?
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
Has anyone with super dry skin seen results with this?
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Has anyone that has acne used this product and noticed that it helps?
EZX Anna C.
Good for combination skin?
Sharmeen A.
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I've used it a couple times till now. I was wondering how soon can I expect to see some brightening effect?