Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream

Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream

What it is: An oil-free moisturizer that helps visibly firm and reduce the look fo wrinkles. What it does: It's formulated with patented Resveratrol along with hyaluronic acid and a vegan collagen alternative. How to use: Apply every morning to your face, neck and decolletage after your serum. Style Name: Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream. Style Number: 6170058. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream uploaded by VINH P.
This Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream is for all skin types. I have oily skin and it works perfectly well for me. I love the beautiful scent and seems to last for a long time. The cream is silky smooth and absorbed quite well leaving my skin with a soft and moisturized skin. I definitely see the firmness looking on my skin and the smoothness texture of it.
Cumberland, RI
Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream uploaded by Shannon C.
I really wanted to love this, I absolutely swear by the regular cashmere cream and was so excited to be able to try this, but it just fell short. It says lightweight, but the formula isnt do much lightweigh as it is thin. While rubbing it into my face I felt like it was almost gritty and dried extremely fast leaving me pulling on my skin, it absorbed poorly and kinda sat atop my skin the way a sunscreen does. Maybe it would be different for someone with oily skin, but not for a normal to dry at all. I even gave it 3 chances to see if it would perform any differently...I'm kinda sad. If you are looking for a hydrating product this is just not it, skip this one and just get the regular cashmere cream.

Looking for your answer?