Caudalie
Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 05 oz/ 15 mL

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

by Caudalie

A visibly firming and depuffing gel eye cream with an exclusive patent of resveratrol, hyaluronic acid, and vegan collagen alternative. Skin Type: Normal, Dry Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, PuffinessFormulation: Lightweight GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Resveratrol: A powerful vine antioxidant to visibly firm and reduce the look of wrinkles- Hyaluronic Acids: Two molecular sizes of hyaluronic acid hydrate and leave skin feeling soft- Vegan Collagen Alternative: Mahogany bark extract visibly firms and smooths facial contours. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Mckinney, TX
I received this complimentary eye cream and I’m pleasantly surprised. I have used it for last 3 weeks and have seen great results. It’s very easy to apply, spreads easily and doesn’t burn yourself eyes. It also helps contouring my lips as well. I apply is twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. The mixture is thin and not sticky. It feels very light on the eyes and keeps them well moisturized. I can see visible changes around my eyes and want to continue using to to see more results. I do think that the full size bottle is a bit pricey but it’s worth a shot if you need something to help with firming your eye area.
Oklahoma City, OK
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Natalia S.
This Caudalie eye gel cream got a very light consistency and it’s not fragranced, which is good. It absorbs fast and doesn’t leave any stickiness. But unfortunately it didn’t work for me. Instead of lifting, firming or moisturing, I got increased texture under eyes, fine lines got more visible, and I started to notice fine lines in areas where I didn’t have them before. I had the same experience before with famous eye cream from Kiehl’s. So no, this Caudalie cream is not for me.
Sterling, VA
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Jessica M.
Meh. This is a lightweight gel which is nice for daytime but it offers zero firming/lifting/puffiness benefits. It gives a bit of hydration but is very average for the price. There are much better eye products on the market.
Springdale, AR
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Esther P.
Special thanks to @topbox for letting me try out @caudalie Resveratrol-Lift firming eye gel cream & Instant firming serum in (trial sizes) complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion I enjoyed this very much for my dry skin it’s fragrance is strong but tolerable this has been so nice to experiment with a new skin care product tbh its pretty pricey for me but I love how light weight it feels on my skin and how it improves my wrinkles underneath the eyes. It has amazing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, resvertrol, vegan collagen & peptides [product:caudalie-resveratrol-lift-lightweight-firming-cashmere-moisturizer-13-oz/-40-ml] the company is vegan and recyclable packaging! #trywithtopbox
Doral, FL
The cream is not greasy and I use it for under eyes and around lips. I have not noticed a major difference in smoothing my wrinkles.
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Jessica F.
The Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Lift has a smooth texture, is easy to apply, and absorbs into my skin easily. I also like that there is not a strong fragrance. A little dot (about the size of 1/2 a pea) goes a long way for both eyes...it will cover my brow bone, outer corners, and under my eyes. However, it still seems to go pretty quickly, as the tube is quite small. I bought this to use while pregnant, as the ingredients seemed safe to me. It hydrates my eye area and feels refreshing, but I prefer the more potent Murad Renewing Eye cream for that bright, tight, smooth look around my eyes. #skincare #eyecream #caudalie
Ontario
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Diana S.
This thing works absolute freaking wonders!!! It’s small... and it feels like there’s nothing in it but the stuff that comes out is gold. I’ve been using the set that includes this, the firming sirum and the cashmere firming cream for 2 weeks and OMG a the difference is amazing!!! My blemishes are almost gone and my under eyes are much better! And this is just 2 weeks!! I will never get anything else. This is my day and night routine along with the watermelon toner from saphora. This stuff is expensive but worth every single penny. I am in love with my skin now and I HATE wearing masks now hahah pic 1 is after 2 weeks!
My mums been using this since Christmas, she’s noticed her eye area is much firmer, it hasn’t irritated her eyes like many eye creams and feels it makes her look more awake, she is really happy with this eye cream and will continue to use and purchase.

Looking for your answer?