Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this product cause any skin irritations after applying to your face such as breakouts and when will you be able to see results?
I bought this because of good reviews. I used it oncr and it didnt absorb. How do you use it the right way?
Start your review of Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream!
Product Highlights
I love this lifting soft cream because of it moisturizing effects on the skin.in reviews
...lovely tightening effect instantly and is great for my seasonally combo/dry skin. in reviews
Andrea J.
Melbourne
Lovely mild and great product to use. I'm got acne-prone skin but I didn't break out for this. Would recommend this product. Though it's a bit pricey worth the price.
Sourvie A.
melbourne
I used this product for a month and didn’t notice much difference to my skin. It does not fix dryness . I wish it was more hydrating. It’s definitely gentle on skin and I didn’t experience any breakouts. However I felt it didn’t penetrate in my skin and just sitting on top.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best creams I have ever used, this gave me results💖. After two weeks of use, lines appeared to be softer all throughout my face. My skin was hydrated and plump and radiant. My necked seemed to be tighter and my dark spots were dramatically lightened. The price tag is a little hefty but this is worth every penny!!!💖😍😊😍💖💖💖💖💖
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,258 reviews
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received this product free in exchange for my opinion and wish I had more packs for a better review. I love the light scent of this product and how it disappears after rubbing in to skin. I feel this cream adds a creamy texture that is very moisturizing while giving a full coverage of clean ingredients for a healthier glowing skin.
Iuliana J.
Besançon , Doubs
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Iuliana J.
Déjà après la première application elle laisse le visage doux comme du cachemire, donne de la luminosité grâce à l'effet lifting. Très facile à appliquer et absorbe rapidement pour une excellente hydratation. Excellent produit et je recommande vivement !!
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Sofia G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream I love caudalie and I am subiective maybe..but, I feel like it starts to work as soon as u put it on your face.. hydration, even skin tone and somewhat matte glow in 2 min.. love smell, color, texture.. everything 🤎
Catherine T.
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Catherine T.
J'adore sa texture légère et fine et à la fois qui est super agréable à appliquer et suffisamment couvrante pour un confort optimal tout au long de la journée . Ce soin Cachemire Redensifiante est adapté à tous les types de peaux, alors si vous ne l'avez pas encore testé je vous conseille d'essayer elle est géniale
Adeline B.
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Adeline B.
Cette crème est mon alliée pour garder une peau jeune . La texture est onctueuse, très agréable lors de chaque applications et les résultats sont vraiment là , je n’ai pas de rides je l’utilise plus en prévention et depuis que je l’utilise ma peau est plus ferme et repulpée . Elle booste la production naturelle d’acide hyaluronique et collagène . La composition comme tous les produits Caudalie est saine 97% d’ingrédient d’origine naturelle . Elle n’a aucun points négatifs . Je la recommande vivement .
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Darya G.
Bought it few weeks ago and started to use it immediately. Among positive things are nice cashmere texture, good moisturizing effect ( but it will be not enough for dry skin) and divine smell!! It's wonderful!!! But I didn't see any lifting effect unfortunately...
Sophie B.
New Castle, DE
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream uploaded by Sophie B.
This Cream moisturizes and lifts face well. But take into consideration, that it works even better for adults than young girls, i am 20 and it gives my skin very fresh look, but the way it works for my mother is way much better. I just didn’t know it had that anti- aging component.💋Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...