BY CAUDALIE

Powered by a patented complex of Vine Resveratrol and Micro Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol [Lift] Eye Lifting Balm lifts the eye area, smooths wrinkles and plumps the skin. Formulated with an advanced plant complex and peptides, undereye puffiness is reduced to reveal a well rested and more youthful look. The highly effective yet natural formula can also be used on the lip area.

Formula:

An exclusive anti-wrinkle combination: our Vine Resveratrol and a complex of Micro Hyaluronic Acids to increase the natural Hyaluronic Acid production of the skin's cells*.
97% ingredients of natural origin.
Ophthalmologist tested. Fragrance-free. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL*, COCO-CAPRYLATE*, ISOAMYL LAURATE*, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT*, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCOL PALMITATE, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN LAURATE*, XANTHAN GUM, PICEA ABIES WOOD EXTRACT*, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CARBOMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE*, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, SODIUM PHYTATE*, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, DARUTOSIDE*(159/028)

• For very dry skin suitable ?2 Answers
  • Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm The Eye-Liftin...4 Answers
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm The Eye-Lifting Expert

Start your review of Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm The Eye-Lifting Expert!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
The Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Hyaluronic Acid Eye Lifting Balm contains some fantastic ingredients that may offer some benefit used over an extended period of time. However, I used this cream day and night over two months and I not see any improvement in the dark circles or fine lines around my eyes, nor did I see any lifting of the skin around my eyes. I like that this product does not irritate the eyes, and it does give a nice amount of hydration, but I can get the same effect from the CeraVe eye cream that costs about 1/5 the price. This product did not cause me any sensitivities, or millia which is a plus. I just wasn't impress for the amount of money spent on the product. I will continue to use, but I will not repurchase.
Clovis, CA
I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. It is just a small sample size, but all I need is a little dab where my dark circles were showing. The thing is, after using this product, my dark circles are gone. I will definitely be buying more once I run out.
Clinton, NY
I have yet to notice any drastic effects of using this balm, but I'm in my early twenties so it may just be me. It feels nice but no strong feelings one way or another.
Davenport
I used to love this before I started using the Elemis brand eye cream. The balm is definitely hydrating, however it does not absorb well into the skin which basically means you can only put this in at night before bed, also, it only seems to give a temporary fix to dryness rather than continuing to have a more long term effect.
1,022 reviews
I always enjoy receiving a sample of this because the full size is so expensive! This cream makes the area under and around my eyes feel so hydrated. I can wake up with lines and just really dry eyes, and after this soaks in my eyes look moisturized, awake and the fine lines aren't as visible. I also find that my concealer wears much better when I use this first vs not using this or using a regular facial moisturizer. I'll probably definitely have to bite the bullet and buy the full size because I really do like how this makes my eyes look and feel
Elizabethtown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye lifting balm is pretty effective. The formula is like a moisturizer, but it tightens your under eyes. It met my expectations. I’m a first time user and was satisfied. I wouldn’t buy it again only bc I prefer Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel.
I received this product in my allure beauty box and I had high expectations from it but it wasn't what I was expecting. The product moisturizes your eyes but after 2 months of use I did not see a difference. I had to use another cream for my puffiness and to stop the redness around my eyes. It didn't work for me but if you want to try it I highly recommend you going for a sample first.
Purchased at: Caudalie
My biggest undereye concern is dark circles, but recently I’ve also been getting fine lines as well. I used to use the other caudalie eye cream but it doesn’t do much for me so I thought I’d try this one and it’s also pretty eh. I don’t notice any changes in fine lines or in circles, and it doesn’t quite moisturize enough. It didn’t irritate, just didn’t really do anything.
Castleton, NY
I really didn't find that this did anything special for me.  It went on smoothly and didn't irritate my sensitive skin, which I was thankful for, but it really didn't help my dark circles or wrinkles much.  I used a deluxe size sample and for the price of the full size, I'll pass.
Lafayette
Caudalie is the only brand I’ve ever tried that has NEVER disappointed me. This eye cream lost a star because I feel like it’s better used as a follow up to another product that contains more moisture. HOWEVER, I have incredibly dry skin, which means this might not apply to you! I put this over my premier and it was flawless!
Carlsbad , CA
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm The Eye-Lifting Expert ?Do you notice a huge difference when it comes to bags and dark circles under the eyes after using this?
For very dry skin suitable ?

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email