BY CAUDALIE #28 in Face Serums

Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts radiance and helps even the skin tone.

Winner of the Total Beauty, Beauty Award.

Ideal for all skin types. Oil-free formula. Non-photosensitising. Non-comedogenic.

• Corrects dark spots and prevents them from appearing
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Enhances the complexion’s radiance
  • Oil-free formula and non photo-sensitizing

How To Use:

Use morning and evening, on the face, neck and decollete, before applying your regular cream.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate

Key Ingredients:

Vinoperfect serum is rich in viniferine, a natural extract of grapevine sap used to treat dark spots.

• Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Ladies with dry skin - was this good for you? Any visible...4 Answers
  • What’s your favorite way to apply this?2 Answers
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I received this and caudalie sorbet moisturizer for my birthday gift at sephora and was very impressed with both products this particular one was nice since I really needed a serum it came in a nice glass bottle with a a dropper cap for easy application the consistency was a milky white serum a little rug y but thick enough to apply easy on the skin. When putting it on you might want to pay it on you skin because it's a little hard to massage on the face but once it is it makes your skin look so beautiful. It gives you healthy, dewy, supple and natural glow to your skin. The serum has a nice scent and not at all to strong or irritating to the skin. I have been using this for arou d 2 weeks now and my skin looks even, less textured and I'm starting to notice some of my dark spots fading. My skin looks so much healthier. It's more hydrated and appears more brighter.I deffinately would reccomend this for anyone who has dull dehydrated skin who suffers with dark spots.
Kimberly P.
Lakewood , CA
I’ve been using this product for a total of 3 weeks now & I can definitely say that I started seeing results within the first 3 to 4 weeks, after I started using it. This product is gentle enough for people with sensitive skin and is made with really clean ingredients. It has helped me reduce the appearance of my acne scars and has helped me brighten my skin overall. Aside from applying it on any dark spots/acne scars, I also started applying a tiny drop underneath my eyes, to help brighten my undereyes. Definitely a great investment and a crucial step to my skincare routine.Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution
Emily U.
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is a game-changing product that I will always have in my skincare rotation for it's ability to target dark spots and hyper-pigmentation from the sun, as well as lighten blemish scarring. I've gone through countless bottles of this radiance-inducing #serum because of how it not only works as a powerhouse to eradicate discoloration, it evens one's skin tone and produces a lovely glow. When using this product, I have found that the results are most consistent and maximized when you use the product both in the morning and in the evening. During times when I've used an alternate serum during either part of the day, I don't see quite the same results. Consistent, deliberate use is key for this product to do its job and do it well. To speak to the formulation, this milky serum has an antioxidant called viniferene, an ingredient from grape vine sap, that is clinically proven to be 62x more effective than Vitamin C. Squalane derived from olives moisturizes the skin and protects the skin barrier. There are various other plant-derived ingredients that contribute to generating that lit from within glow. I'm quite selective when it comes to serums, but this one absolutely makes my list every time.
KayLeigh L.
I honestly can’t believe this is only number 23 in serums. This product is amazing. It worked wonderfully with my skin which is chronically dry and dehydrated. I haven’t used many Caudalie products because the line is quite pricey but I do believe you get what you pay for. I can tell such a difference in the quality of my skin after using this- a glow from within and much more hydration. I’d purchase again.
Erykah M.
I remember getting this serum along with a lotion from @Sephora as a birthday gift. I slowly built it into my everyday skin regimen late last summer. I immediately saw results as I was using the pair with a general facial cleanser daily, morning & night. My dark spots on my face have lightened even though I thought they never would. Ever since I stopped using it though my skin breaks out badly once every two months or so. I’m not sure why. I’d definitely recommend this product (along with their face lotion) and I do plan on buying this in the future.
Savannah G.
This truly was a delightful serum from start to finish. The glass bottle and dropper are always a plus, the serum itself is a slightly transparent white serum and goes on well. You have to use a little more than anticipated to really feel like you’re getting your face totally saturated. The brightening and evening effects are noticeable right away though. I could always tell when I had used it by how much more radiant and beautiful my skin looked throughout the day! The only reason I subtract a star is because it had fragrance in it, noticeable fragrance, which I think subtly irritated my skin. Otherwise, solid product.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is such a luxurious serum! I have to have a vitamin c in my skincare routine and I had ran out of my usual so after doing some research I found this serum. Its formulated with caudalie's viniferine which is supposed to be 62 times more effective at brightening than vitamin c!!! So far I have fallen in love with this serum. The whole experience is lovely and I look forward to my skincare routine every day now. It's a lightweight serum that is very spreadable so a little does go a long way. Its feels hydrating and leaves a radiant satin finish on the skin but isn't greasy at all and works for all skin types. Best of all is it is non-comedogenic. I have hormonal cystic acne and cannot use anything that can break me out or causes my skin more irritation and that's one of the big reasons why I chose to try this out. Hopefully I will see more brightening results with more long term use.
Tara L.
I chose this little box at Sephora that included this as a sample. It has a light floral scent. It's definitely not overpowering. I don't feel like a need a ton of product to spread over my face. I like how it moisturizes my skin. It does give it a slight glow. I'm not sure if I'd purchase this, yet. I feel like there is a perfect product out there, and I don't think this is it. I like the product, but I'm not in love with it. I do recommend it for others to try.  Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution
Alana S.
I got this as my sephora birthday gift and have used it for about 2 weeks now. I was super excited to try this because the bottle is sooo expensive! I use it under the moisturizing sorbet and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. I noticed slight differences in my dark spots, but nothing significant. Maybe that is because I've only been using it for two weeks, but I almost halfway done with the small bottle, so I would think that the regular bottle doesn't last too long. I apply this before bed and noticed slight radiance when I woke up, but that went away once I washed my face in the morning. I'll have to see how this changes my skin after a month, but after 2 weeks it's just been okay. For the price, I probably won't rebuy this, but it feels nice and slowly lightens dark spots. It doesn't make my oily combo skin oily which is nice, but the smell isn't very good. I'll continue to use the rest of my sample because it was free and it feels nice on my skin, but it's not a miracle product.
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
This serum is an expensive one, about $79 for one but it lasted me a couple of months which was good but still way too much for me. During the holiday I was able to get an entire set for just $79.

I do love this serum, it feels so hydrating when you apply it and it makes my skin smooth and gives a natural glow. I have sun spots on my nose and it didn’t remove any of them. But I would continue to use this product either way because my skin looked so healthy, however it is way out of my price range.
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Does it truly remove dark spots and increase tone?
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
How well does this help hyperpigmentation?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Best to use day or night?
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How does this product feel on your face? Would you recommend this product for oily skin.
Taylor T.
How much does this stuff cost? Does it help with redness or just dark spots & scars?

back