Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution

by Caudalie

Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts radiance and helps even the skin tone.

Winner of the Total Beauty, Beauty Award.

Ideal for all skin types. Oil-free formula. Non-photosensitising. Non-comedogenic.

• Corrects dark spots and prevents them from appearing
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Enhances the complexion’s radiance
  • Oil-free formula and non photo-sensitizing

How To Use:

Use morning and evening, on the face, neck and decollete, before applying your regular cream.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate

Key Ingredients:

Vinoperfect serum is rich in viniferine, a natural extract of grapevine sap used to treat dark spots.

Does it tighten your skin as well. Like does it work for little wrinkles ?
Is it hydrating for your skin?
How is this serum? Does it really brightened up your skin?Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum
Start your review of Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Portland, OR
Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution uploaded by Elizabeth K.
I just got this serum and have only used it a few times, but I already love it! The texture is literally perfect, creamy and moisturizing but not oily. It layers perfectly under a face oil ( I use tamanu) and moisturizer. I have two dark spots I’d love to get rid of on my face (and some small ones on my hands) and will update my review in a few weeks to let you know if they fade. However so far, this serum is hydrating and makes my skin glow, so I’m already impressed.
Hopkinsville, KY
Can’t say enough about this product. Genetics and good face care throughout the years has saved my skin from the extreme ravages of aging. Still, this serum gives my skin an extra boost that all skin, no matter how well cared for, requires as it ages. The dullness and lack of luster is what I’m speaking in terms of. This product definitely gives my skin a nice glow, and restores the luster to my skin. However, I can’t use it as often as I would like because of my skin sensitivity. This product is suppose to be more effective than vitamin c. It has worked well for me, 4 stars due to my sensitive skin. #caudalie #cleanskin #cleanskincare #beauty #skincare
chula vista
Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution uploaded by Clarissa S.
I’ve been having my eye on this serum for sooooo long. I finally included a sample of it with my Sephora purchase and have been using it for 5 days now, and wow wow wow. My skin is so beautiful and radiant and I know it has everything to do with this serum. Initially a Sephora employee had recommended it to me so long ago and she continued to recommend it to me on other occasions but I was hesitant because of the price and I just didn’t think it would be strong enough for me, but wow I was so wrong. This is my newest favorite, please buy this you will not regret it!
Willowbrook , IL
This is my magic potion! I was visiting Vegas and stopped in Sephora to grab my birthday gift and mini of this guy! I had never used a serum before and really didn’t know what they did but the bottle was cute and my skin was stressed so I gave it a go. I put it on my face directly after I washed it absorbs so gracefully. It felt almost like a super light barrier between my skin and my makeup because it prevented from drying out. It’s great for anyone who might worry about uneven skin or sun damage. Well worth the cost and staple on my vanity.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Tip: I use this often as a foundation primer. That isn't its purpose but...it looks like I rubbed a pearl all over my face before I put on makeup. I had been using this as a primer since high school. I had no idea what it actually did until I was out of college and was forced to understand skincare. It really brightens the complexion. It's amazing how quickly it works. I also love that this product doesn't have phenoxyethanol, but it does have fragrance :-(
Mansfield, TX
So i had heard tons of great things about this product and i did purchase this and i noticed no difference. This Serum did not work for me and my spots look exactly the same as when i started using this and its been almost a month. I won't repurchase this personally. On the other hand it does smell good and i have a friend that uses this all the time and she swears it works for her and her dark spots are much worse than mine.
Guilford, CT
This serum feels very nice on the skin, and has no discernible smell. It did not burn or sting my skin, and I felt that it had good ingredients. I did not see a change in any dark spots on my skin, and didn't see any change in my skin's brightness or tone. I really think it is because I have been using a high percentage of actives, so for someone just starting with actives, this might be a great one to start with.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is the number one spot correcting treatment in France for a reason! Gets rid of spots gently -- no acids! Has a great milky consistency and absorbs into skin nicely. I have been using this for years and continue to repurchase. Works for any skin type and any age. Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution #serum #darkspotcorrector #frenchskincare #allskintypes #facialserum #caudalie
Salt Lake City
Great serum for normal/combo skin with hyperpigmentation. I used it for about a year and a half while on spironolactone and it really improved my acne scars. Light, fresh scent and worth the price. One bottle will last you long enough to judge for yourself; can be used in AM or PM routine. Highly recommend if your skin is under control and you’re looking to fade dark spots and/or improve radiance.
Budd Lake, NJ
I received this serum in a small sample bottle. However after using it for a few months I did not see it to have much of an effect on my skin. I have some dark coloration and did not seem to find any difference in that as well. Additionally in terms of formulation, it had a milky consistency but seemed to have a water base which left my skin feeling dry and a bit sticky initially upon application.

217 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mckinney
il y a 5 jours
Mandy C. • il y a 5 jours
Oh yeah I had a couple sample sizes and I definitely can tell it brightens my skins after a coupe days.