BY CAUDALIE

Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts radiance and helps even the skin tone.

Winner of the Total Beauty, Beauty Award.

Ideal for all skin types. Oil-free formula. Non-photosensitising. Non-comedogenic.

• Corrects dark spots and prevents them from appearing
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Enhances the complexion’s radiance
  • Oil-free formula and non photo-sensitizing

How To Use:

Use morning and evening, on the face, neck and decollete, before applying your regular cream.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate

Key Ingredients:

Vinoperfect serum is rich in viniferine, a natural extract of grapevine sap used to treat dark spots.

• Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Ladies with dry skin - was this good for you? Any visible...4 Answers
  • What’s your favorite way to apply this?2 Answers
Kimberly P.
Lakewood , CA
I’ve been using this product for a total of 3 weeks now & I can definitely say that I started seeing results within the first 3 to 4 weeks, after I started using it. This product is gentle enough for people with sensitive skin and is made with really clean ingredients. It has helped me reduce the appearance of my acne scars and has helped me brighten my skin overall. Aside from applying it on any dark spots/acne scars, I also started applying a tiny drop underneath my eyes, to help brighten my undereyes. Definitely a great investment and a crucial step to my skincare routine.Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution
KayLeigh L.
I honestly can’t believe this is only number 23 in serums. This product is amazing. It worked wonderfully with my skin which is chronically dry and dehydrated. I haven’t used many Caudalie products because the line is quite pricey but I do believe you get what you pay for. I can tell such a difference in the quality of my skin after using this- a glow from within and much more hydration. I’d purchase again.
Erykah M.
I remember getting this serum along with a lotion from @Sephora as a birthday gift. I slowly built it into my everyday skin regimen late last summer. I immediately saw results as I was using the pair with a general facial cleanser daily, morning & night. My dark spots on my face have lightened even though I thought they never would. Ever since I stopped using it though my skin breaks out badly once every two months or so. I’m not sure why. I’d definitely recommend this product (along with their face lotion) and I do plan on buying this in the future.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is such a luxurious serum! I have to have a vitamin c in my skincare routine and I had ran out of my usual so after doing some research I found this serum. Its formulated with caudalie's viniferine which is supposed to be 62 times more effective at brightening than vitamin c!!! So far I have fallen in love with this serum. The whole experience is lovely and I look forward to my skincare routine every day now. It's a lightweight serum that is very spreadable so a little does go a long way. Its feels hydrating and leaves a radiant satin finish on the skin but isn't greasy at all and works for all skin types. Best of all is it is non-comedogenic. I have hormonal cystic acne and cannot use anything that can break me out or causes my skin more irritation and that's one of the big reasons why I chose to try this out. Hopefully I will see more brightening results with more long term use.
Tara L.
I chose this little box at Sephora that included this as a sample. It has a light floral scent. It's definitely not overpowering. I don't feel like a need a ton of product to spread over my face. I like how it moisturizes my skin. It does give it a slight glow. I'm not sure if I'd purchase this, yet. I feel like there is a perfect product out there, and I don't think this is it. I like the product, but I'm not in love with it. I do recommend it for others to try.  Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution
Alana S.
I got this as my sephora birthday gift and have used it for about 2 weeks now. I was super excited to try this because the bottle is sooo expensive! I use it under the moisturizing sorbet and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. I noticed slight differences in my dark spots, but nothing significant. Maybe that is because I've only been using it for two weeks, but I almost halfway done with the small bottle, so I would think that the regular bottle doesn't last too long. I apply this before bed and noticed slight radiance when I woke up, but that went away once I washed my face in the morning. I'll have to see how this changes my skin after a month, but after 2 weeks it's just been okay. For the price, I probably won't rebuy this, but it feels nice and slowly lightens dark spots. It doesn't make my oily combo skin oily which is nice, but the smell isn't very good. I'll continue to use the rest of my sample because it was free and it feels nice on my skin, but it's not a miracle product.
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I got a tiny sample bottle of this last September (2017) as my free birthday gift from Sephora. I really love it, but it is dang expensive! It smells nice and feels really nice on my skin. After a week, I started to notice that my skin is looking more radiant and that some signs of aging started to diminish. As pricey as this is, it is definitely worth the money. Though I am looking for a more affordable dupe that does the same things for my skin. I now know why everyone is so in love with skincare serum. I will probably buy at least one bottle of Caudlie VinoPerfect Radiance serum as a splurge because it works so well on my skin.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I have been using this for just under to weeks, and I am already noticing more of my true soon time studying to do through the red. It has delivered quick results without irritating it drying my son, and is gentle enough that I also used it on my undereye and the edges of my lips. This has a slight scent, but it isn't too strong and doesn't irritate my eyes. The Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum had definitely been helping me feel more confident about my make up free complexion.
Allyson G.
CUPERTINO, CA
I feel sort of bad rating this so low, because I generally think of that kind of rating as being for something I really didn't like. I had no strong feelings toward this serum - but I also don't feel like it really did anything for me? I picked up a deluxe sample as a 100 point perk from Sephora, and was excited to try it out since I wasn't currently using any vitamin C in my skincare. This serum is supposed to be comparable to vitamin C. I used the entire little bottle, one dropper on my face every morning before moisturizer, and I just saw.....nothing, really. To be fair, I have pretty decent skin, no real dark spots I was trying to fade, but I definitely have used other serums and felt like I saw a difference - a little glow to my skin - that I just didn't get from this product. It also smelled a little funny, sort of like fresh-cut grass, although it wasn't enough to be totally off-putting. So for the absurd price of the full size bottle? No, I cannot recommend this product.
Rachel C.
Lake Butler, FL
Got my free birthday gift from Sephora! Just a tiny of the radiance serum has a cooling effect and leaves skin soft and feeling clean&smooth.Then with only 1 small squueze you pat into your skin using just the tinest amount and skin is even, silky, just a bit tacky (in a good way) looking healthy or if want ready for stuff to just effortlessly smoothly and evenly be applied so they glide over your face.Will buy when close to runny out!!#MyCaudalieBirthday #contest @Caudalie @Influenster
Monica F.
Covington, Louisiana
Does it truly remove dark spots and increase tone?
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
How well does this help hyperpigmentation?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Best to use day or night?
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How does this product feel on your face? Would you recommend this product for oily skin.
Gabrielle D.
Montreal, QC
Hey guys! I just got my free birthday gift from Sephora. Has anyone tried the Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot Solution or Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream ?

Sephora