BY CAUDALIE

A moisturizer that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles. This cutting-edge formula features Caudalie's patent Resveratrol-Oleyl, a generation of resveratrol that supports natural collagen and elastin production and minimizes the appearance of glycation. Concentrated with 13 percent hydrating butters and smoothing active ingredients, it nourishes and illuminates for exceptional results. Hyaluronic acid creates a plumped up look while peach butter nourishes the skin leaving it feeling comfortably hydrated. The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin firmness are improved, creating a younger-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This non-comedogenic cream has been dermatologically tested and is ideal for dry skin. For a complete antiaging regimen and increased effectiveness, this product is recommended for use with Vinexpert Firming Serum and Vinexpert Night Infusion Cream. Research results: In a clinical trial conducted on 14 volunteers with twice-daily application during a 28-day trial: - 30% showed a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles see more...

Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This cream is perfect for prepping the face for makeup! This cream is versatile and can be used any time of the day and for any reason you may have. It soaks in quickly, is non-greasy & leaves your skin feeling soft and radiant.
Jana G.
Got this as a sample. It doesn't feel heavy and absorbs fast, skin felt hydrated and smooth, but it didn't wow me. I feel it did as much as other moisturizers, not much more.
Kristina S.
Ozone Park, NY
Smells amazing and applies like butter! It was gentle and light on my skin and very neatly packaged. My skin is combination and in the drier areas, I needed a little more hydration. I would use this in the summer where my skin is not so dry!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I wanted to love this especially after reading other reviews. Unfortunately, I saw no results and my skin would actually tingle uncomfortably with use. That and the expensive price tag, gave me no choice but to return it.
Claire C.
Pittsburgh
This is the perfect day moisturizer! It's super lightweight so it won't clog your pores or make you look greasy. I got it as part of my Sephora birthday rewards, but I think I'd purchase it on my own.
Vanessa F.
Mars
I wear this at night before I put on my moisturizer and in the day before adding on my makeup. I don't know if I see a huge difference but it does make my skin feel soft
Nastassia B.
This face cream is the best I've ever used. It's lightweight, has a slight reflective quality that never looks greasy/shiny. I ditched my primers because this stuff makes my makeup stay in place all day! It's just very pricey and the tube is modestly sized
Tiffany A.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I was very impressed by this Cadaulie Radiance Day Cream! I am very dry so I purchased this cream and used it yesterday and today and my makeup applied soo well!! My skin looked supple and dewy! The price point is a little high, but if something works great I'm willing to pay it! Caudalie Radiance Day Cream Highly Recommend
Lara W.
I got this product about a month ago and absolutely love it. Smells great, feels good. No greasy feeling afterwards. Works great on sensitive skin!! I will definitely buy this again. And I will be trying other products by this company.
Janet C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am almost gonna finish my bottle of this product I really love it it's really nice it's a good price because it works great I got it at sephora