Caudalie Purifying Mask uploaded by Diana R.Caudalie Purifying Mask uploaded by Angelique  L.

BY CAUDALIE

The Purifying Mask is the ideal treatment for combination to oily skin prone to breakouts. Highly concentrated in plant ingredients and two types of clay that work to soak up impurities, diminish the appearance of pores and remove dead skin cells.

Its ultra-effective non-drying formula is 94% natural. Skin is left clear, pure and matte.
Apply twice a week all over the face or on the T-zone area. Leave mask on for 10 minutes and rinse with water.

Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Sodium Phytate, Zinc Pca, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This mask is amazing. If you suffer from sensitive skin this definAtely a product for you. I love that it's designed to be worn for 10 minutes so it's great for anyone that is on the go but still looking to detoxify skin" in 6 reviews
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Caudalie is a brand I really love because the quality is great and their ingredients are very natural. This is on the higher end of my price point budget for skin care but it's worth it because masks last quite a while and really help my skin. This tightens my skin, clears up my pores, and helps prevent my break outs. It doesn't overdry my skin either either which I love because I have very dry skin!  Caudalie Purifying Mask
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Love this stuff. Clears pores and tightens skin. Doesn’t leave my face feeling like it can’t move when it’s drying either. It’s a little on the pricey side but definitely worth it. Would definetly recommend this! #caudalie #facemask
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this on in a Sephora bag of goodies for having so many points. I used this religiously then loved it so much, I went and paid for the Full sized product.

It unlike others is very easy to apply, just squeeze it out the tube and apply it. No dripping, it just smooths on really well. It dries in about 10 minutes so is easy and quick too

Washes off really easily, and immediately leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and clean. Pores look smaller, and your skin will feel spotless and refreshed. I really love this masque and will use it twice a week for a deep clean and detox.
Yasmeen C.
Miami
My favorite mask to detoxify my skin! Other mask that are for detox leave my skin dry and rough but not this one! My skin feels deeply cleansed and free of dirt and oils. I try to use this at least once a week because it is a miracle worker for my skin! I definitely recommend you won’t be disappointed
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
Seems to work pretty well, and is definitely strong. I got a set of three masks, and this is one of them. I don’t leave them on for very long, as I do think you can have some sensitivity if it is left on for very long, but over all love it.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Instantly felt the mask start working upon applying it to my face. Definitely felt my skin feel firm upon application. Skin felt much cleaner and smoother after removing the mask ten minutes later. Gentle and safe to use for even the most sensitive skin; non-irritating. I love Caudalie Instant Detox Mask and all their products in general. I highly recommend this to those looking for a new skincare product.
Harry D.
One of my favorite products in the line. Besides the beauty elixir. It really feels like your skin has been vacuumed leaving you with a brighter complexion. Whenever I use Caudalie I feel like my makeup sits better on my skin.
Sarah R.
These products are my new daily skin care routine! They are 100% worth the money and lasts a long time! my skin has never been better. Less breakouts , healed my dry skin!
Tasha G.
I've just recently purchased this product. On my first application I applied it all over my face after washing, with placing a little extra onto pimples. The next morning, they had decreased in size.
I will buy again.
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
This mask didn’t do much. I love the brand and always expect results with them especially at their price point but this one didn’t deliver. There are a hundred better masks out there for far less money. Not worth it. Didn’t do much.